Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

nzie Hughes won the Price Cutter Charity Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour victory and a likely sp

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.11.2018 06:13
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SPRINGFIELD, Mo. -- Canadas Mackenzie Hughes won the Price Cutter Charity Championship on Sunday for his first Web.com Tour victory and a likely spot on the PGA Tour next season.The 25-year-old Hughes, a former Kent State player from Hamilton, Ontario, birdied the final hole in hot conditions at Highland Springs for a 6-under 66 and a one-stroke victory over Richy Werenski.This is the hardest day of my life, Hughes said. Im so proud of the way I hung in there. I had to dig so deep. The thoughts were going crazy in my head.Trying to quiet that down was the greatest challenge Ive had in my life. I kid you not, there were so many times I thought about the outcome and what it could mean to my family and everything like that. I had to bring myself back so many times. I just wanted to get across the line and it feels so good.Hughes finished at 24-under 264 and earned $121,500 to jump from 88th to 14th on the money list with $165,248. The top 25 after the final two regular-season events will earn PGA Tour cards.Thats silly talk right there, Hughes said. PGA Tour? Lets go. Its exciting.Werenski eagled the par-5 18th for a 66.Hughes laid up on the 18th, and hit his 108-yard third shot to a foot.That is the moment of my career so far, Hughes said. There were some moments where I need to hit a shot and I needed to make a putt.Making his 40th start on the tour, Hughes opened with two rounds of 67 and shot a 67 on Saturday to take a one-stroke lead into the final round.Kevin Tway was third at 21 under after a 67. Chris Baker (68) and Xander Schauffele (69) were 20 under. Nike MLB Jerseys China . Rinne played two periods in his first game since left hip surgery in early May. Gabriel Bourque scored 3:07 into the second period and Austin Watson tallied 5:15 later for Nashville. Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysbywholesale.com/ .Y. - Rob Manfred was promoted Monday to Major League Baseballs chief operating officer, which may make him a candidate to succeed Bud Selig as commissioner. CHeap MLB Jerseys For Sale . Vettel, who has already clinched his fourth straight F1 title, enters the finale with a chance to equal Michael Schumachers 13 victories in a year and match the record of nine consecutive wins by Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 1953 seasons. Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. CAMBRIDGE, Mass. -- Bryce Aiken scored 16 points and Corey Johnson and Corbin Miller each scored 10 points to led Harvard to a 64-52 win over Fordham on Saturday.With the scored tied at 35 with 13:47 left to play, Harvard took control and went on a 15-5 run in a six-minute stretch. Aiken and Seth Towns each made 3s and Harvard (2-4) as a team made five free throws during the run.Javontae Hawkins had a dunk and later hit 3 to reduce Harvards lead to 52-47 with 5:29 left, buut Zena Edosomwans second dunk in a two-minute stretch extended the lead to seven and the Rams never got closer.ddddddddddddThe Crimson led 29-25 at halftime.Hawkins was the lone Fordham (5-4) player in double figures -- 17 points -- while grabbing nine rebounds.Harvard outshot Fordham from the field 47.6 percent (20 for 42) to 33.3 (18 for 54). Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen