Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Chester are good horses, I think Deauville is a good horse and I was in Deauville and The Gurkha was impressive.Ive

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.11.2018 01:28
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

John Gosden is looking forward to seeing how leading Investec Derby contender Wings Of Desire adapts to the demands of Epsom at the Breakfast With The Stars morning next Tuesday. Having failed to make the racecourse as a juvenile, the son of Pivotal has made remarkably rapid progress in recent weeks.A promising debut effort at Newmarkets Craven meeting suggested the future was bright, but even a trainer of Gosdens huge experience admitted to being taken aback by his subsequent development. A routine victory under the lights at Wolverhampton was followed by a Dante victory at York that confirmed his position as Britains leading hope for the main event on the first Saturday of June.Gosden took last years Derby hero Golden Horn to the famous Downs for a sighter prior to his brilliant victory and is keen to do the same with his latest potential star.Speaking at an Investec-sponsored media event, the trainer said: Well go to the morning at Epsom and Ive already got the work instructions from the trainer, Frankie Dettori!Ill let you know how he handles the track afterwards. If he gets on the wrong lead and winds up in the fairgrounds were in trouble!With Gosden having decided to take his immature colt out of the Epsom showpiece in early March with a view to instead aiming at the King Edward VII Stakes at Royal Ascot, connections must now stump up £75,000 to supplement.I thought wed take him out of the Derby on March 7 and go straight for the King Edward. I think its still a very good idea, alas Ive been made a fool of, said Gosden.Its very exciting. The conservative thing to do would be to go for the King Edward and if hed finished third in the Dante, thats probably what wed have done.But he wins the Dante, and if you win the Dante you go for the Derby. The owners are very clear what they want.Hes earned the money and now were giving it back again.Hes every inch a mile-and-a-half horse. That will be his best trip and I probably wont bring him back to a mile and a quarter again.If things go well youd probably put him away for a King George or something like that. Hes a proper mile-and-a-half horse, like his brother (Eagle Top), but hes a more masculine version.Wings Of Desire is a general 4-1 shot in a Derby market that lacks clarity due to the potential inclusion of top-class filly Minding.Gosden has not hidden his admiration of Aidan OBriens stunning 1000 Guineas heroine, but with connections having strengthened their hand following The Gurkhas French 2000 Guineas romp on Sunday, he expects the Ballydoyle camp to take the more logical option of keeping Minding against her own sex in the Investec Oaks.The beautifully-bred Galileo filly is odds-on across the board for Classic glory following the news Gosdens Musidora scorer So Mi Dar would miss the race through injury.Gosden said: Theyve got a lot of cards to play. Why would you need to run Minding there when she can run in an Oaks?US Army Ranger and the horse that was second to him (Port Douglas) at Chester are good horses, I think Deauville is a good horse and I was in Deauville and The Gurkha was impressive.Ive got to be honest, I think he (The Gurkha) beat Group Three horses in France.A horse of my wifes (Crazy Horse) was beaten a length for second.But he totally showed hes a Group One horse, so hes exciting if he runs in the Derby. Who knows, he could run in the St Jamess Palace.I expect Aidan to turn up with about six colts at least (at Epsom) and I expect Minding to remain in the Oaks.Wings Of Desire could yet be joined in the Derby by stable companion Linguistic.The Godolphin-owned youngster, who was narrowly denied in the Dee Stakes at Chester, could aim to book his place at Epsom in either the Cocked Hat Stakes at Goodwood on Friday or the Fairway Stakes at Newmarket 24 hours later.He might run in either the Fairway or at Goodwood and he could still be supplemented for the Derby, depending on weather forecasts, Gosden added. Also See: Live results service Full racecards Get Sky Sports Wholesale Hockey Jerseys China . PETERSBURG, Fla. NHL Jerseys Outlet Store . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. http://www.wholesalenhljerseys.us/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. China NHL Jerseys . Scott won the Australian PGA last week in his first event in Australia since winning the U.S. Masters in April. American Matt Kuchar, ahead by two strokes with four to play and even with Scott with one to go, double-bogeyed the 18th after taking two shots to get out of a bunker. Wholesale NHL Jerseys Authentic . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. Richmond veteran Troy Chaplin has called time on his AFL career, effective immediately.The 30-year-old announced his retirement after struggling to earn senior selection this year after 13 seasons and 215 games with the Tigers and Port Adelaide.He plans to remain with Richmond in a coaching role for the remainder of the season.Chaplin told his Tigers teammates of his decision on Tuesday.The bodys not been able to handle it as well as I would have liked this year and as a result my form has dropped off a fair bit, he told AFL.comMentally Im still thhere but the past month training-wise has really taken a toll and I just cant get up for it like I used to.ddddddddddddts probably been on my mind for a little while and I can happily say that Ive been extremely lucky to have 13 great years at two great clubs.Chaplin was recruited by Port Adelaide with pick No.15 in the 2003 AFL Draft, going on to play 140 games for the club before joining the Tigers at the end of 2012. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen