Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ed Kei Nishikori of Japan on Sunday. Nishikori beat second-seeded Stan Wawrinka of Switzerland 7-6 (6), 6-1 in t

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.11.2018 01:28
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

TORONTO -- Top-ranked Novak Djokovic beat 10th-seeded Gael Monfils 6-3, 6-2 on Saturday night to reach the Rogers Cup final and improve to 12-0 against the Frenchman.You do have a certain mental comfort knowing that you have had plenty of success against your opponent, Djokovic said. Nevertheless, that is not a certainty. Thats not a guarantee that you can win the match. Actually, it actually makes him more eager to come out and play his best tennis.The winner in 2007, 2011 and 2012 in the hardcourt event that rotates between Toronto and Montreal, Djokovic will face third-seeded Kei Nishikori of Japan on Sunday. Nishikori beat second-seeded Stan Wawrinka of Switzerland 7-6 (6), 6-1 in the first semifinal.Djokovic is trying to win a record 30th ATP World Tour Masters 1000 title. The 29-year-old Serb has six victories this year and 65 in his career. He has 12 Grand Slam titles, winning this year in Australia and France.Monfils was coming off a victory last week in Washington.I guess he missed a few shots at the beginning. I got some opportunities and I took them, Monfils said. And then suddenly he was not missing anymore. He was going for his shots and being much better in the rallies. He became super solid. When Novak is playing like that, its very tough to beat him.Djokovic had six double-faults and one ace.Ive been working on my serve a lot the last couple of years, and I think especially on the second serve it has gave me an advantage, more depth on the second serve and so forth, Djokovic said. In this tournament it is not working very well, but in general in past couple of years it has served me very well.Nishikori took his fourth straight Memphis title in February for his 11th ATP Tour victory. He has lost his last eight matches with Djokovic, the last loss in the Key Biscayne final in April, and is 2-9 overall.Havent beat Novak for a long time on hard court, Nishikori said. I think its going to be a great challenge for me to play Novak again in the final, because we played in Miami and he dominated the game. So, I hope I can get revenge this time.In the doubles semifinals, Britains Jamie Murray and Brazils Bruno Soares beat Canadas Daniel Nestor and Vasek Pospisil 6-4, 6-7 (5), 10-7, and Croatias Ivan Dodig and Brazils Marcelo Melo topped Romanias Florin Mergea and Horia Tecau 6-4, 6-3. Cheap Air Jordan 1 China . Both players have lower body injuries that will keep them out of the lineup until at least January 31, which is the first game they can be activated from IR. Wholesale Air Jordan 1 China . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. http://www.cheapairjordan1.com/ .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. Cheap Air Jordan 1 Free Shipping . They hope to persuade the other team owners and commissioner Roger Goodell to put pressure on Redskins owner Daniel Snyder to drop the nickname they find offensive. "Given the way the meeting transpired," Ray Halbritter, an Oneida representative and leader of the "Change the Mascot Campaign," said Wednesday, "it became somewhat evident they were defending the continued use of the name. Cheap Jordan 1 . It is a cliché dragged out by fans and pundits regularly when discussions take place around which teams are better than others. NEW YORK -- Sacramento Kings forward Matt Barnes has been fined $15,000 for directing inappropriate language toward game officials.The NBA announced the fine Thursday.The incident occurred following the Kings 108-96 overtime loss at Miami on Tuesday night.dddddddddddd Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen