Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

el of what Devan Dubnyk is doing lately, you can keep your head above water.The Wild head into their Saturday ni

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 20.11.2018 05:38
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SAINT PAUL, Minn. -- The fact that the Minnesota Wild have scored just one goal in the last seven periods of hockey at home would be a cause of great concern for most NHL teams. And while theres always a desire for more offense, when youre getting goaltending on the level of what Devan Dubnyk is doing lately, you can keep your head above water.The Wild head into their Saturday night home meeting with the Colorado Avalanche as Dubnyk is coming off his NHL-best fourth shutout of the season -- a dramatic 1-0 win vs. the Boston Bruins on Thursday -- and leading the league in all the statistical categories. So the recent lack of goal support is less concerning for a goalie thats allowed nine goals in his past nine games.Its not my job to score, Dubnyk said after blanking the Bruins for the second time this season. Its my job to work with the guys and defend. I have zero complaints with how the guys have been defending for me and playing. You take pride in that. This is a fun group to be out on the ice with right now in our end. You enjoy that time while theyre playing as well as they are for me. I got no question in here that these guys can put the puck in the net.Although when they played the Avalanche in Denver two weeks ago, it was one of only two times this season that the Wild didnt score, suffering a 1-0 loss when Colorado goalie Calvin Pickard stopped all 32 shots he faced. The Avalanche are just 2-4-1 since then, and are coming off a loss in Dallas where they fell behind 3-0 early, rallied to pull within a goal, but fell short anyway. The nearly-complete comeback didnt draw many words of praise from Colorados first-year coach.I loved our guys effort for the final 40 minutes, but unfortunately 40 minutes doesnt get the job done on many occasions, he said. Especially when youre that poor in the first, that was frustrating to watch.The frustration is starting to show for Avalanche star forward Nathan MacKinnon as well, who has just three goals after 16 games. That lack of offense comes after his star turn for Team North America in Septembers World Cup games which had expectations raised among the Colorado faithful.While both teams are battling nagging injuries, the Wild are possibly getting closer to full health, as defenseman Marco Scandella has returned to skating with the team and may be cleared to return to the lineup soon. He has missed the last eight games with a high sprain of his right ankle. The Avalanche were without two offensive stalwarts -- Gabriel Landeskog and Matt Duchene -- in the loss at Dallas, but that did free up ice time for others, and rookie A.J. Greer notched his first NHL point versus the Stars after having been recalled from Colorados AHL team in San Antonio on Thursday. Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Adidas NHL Jerseys Autographed .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. http://www.cheapnhljerseyssigned.com/ . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Adidas NHL Jerseys From China .Y. -- Buffalo Bills coach Doug Marrone has drawn on his Syracuse connections once again by hiring Rob Moore to take over as receivers coach. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys . Oaklands loss to Seattle clinched the ALs best record for the Red Sox with one day to spare in the regular season. "I think everybody was kind of watching," catcher David Ross said. "Demp (Ryan Dempster) came out before he went to the bullpen and was just yelling that they lost. RIO DE JANEIRO -- After Travis Stevens lost his championship match in judo to Russias Khasan Khalmurzaev on Tuesday evening, the two athletes embraced in a warm hug. They did so, Stevens said, because there is a brotherhood among the athletes in judo.Judo is a different sport than most, Stevens said. We train together worldwide. The Russian team has been really kind to me over the years. They invited me to their national training camps. I stayed there for two weeks here and there. So I have a bond with everybody I compete with. We bleed together, sweat together, train together. We go through all the trials and tribulations to be an Olympian.Stevens knows about those trials and tribulations all too well. A year ago, he suffered from a variety of illnesses -- a staph infection, cellulitis, etc. -- that caused one leg to swell to approximately twice its normal size. He still managed to compete at the world championships in Kazakhstan last August, only to learn back home in the States that if he had returned a day or two later, his condition would have been so bad the leg likely would have to have been amputated.He was hospitalized and underwent months of home care, during which time he wondered whether his judo career was over.It was definitely a scary moment, said Stevens, 30. And you tend to question what this moment in time is worth.dddddddddddd I can tell you, it was worth every sacrifice I can make.It was. Stevens took silver in the 81kg class, the first medal by an American man in judo since the 2004 Olympics.While it is an honor for the U.S. team, Stevens also gives credit to the international camaraderie in the sport.Ive trained with the Russians, the Japanese, the Germans, the British, Stevens said. We get together, I would say, eight times a year for international camps. The best people in the world show up and we just work out.Its more of a brotherhood. We want to make sure every one of us is at the best shape we can be, and who better to train us than the people we compete against. Were the best in the world. ... If you dont train with the people you compete with, Im almost at a loss for words as to why not because the better guy is going to come out ahead anyway.It may be an international brotherhood, but Stevens still will be rooting on the U.S. the rest of the way.Right now, the next step is to enjoy the Olympic Games and the Olympic spirit and hopefully get to watch Team USA win a few more medals in more sports. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen