Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ence will toughen him and make winning a championship even more special.Its a very personal thing, Edwards said. I put my best e

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 20.11.2018 05:38
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

For the three drivers whose championship hopes ended with hard crashes, they will have to, at some point, turn the page on 2016.It wont be easy, especially for the two drivers whose last taste of racing ended in bitter disappointment with a damaged car.Matt Kenseth had already appeared to put his Phoenix International Raceway wreck with Alex Bowman behind him. He had the advantage of racing another week, in the season finale at Homestead-Miami Speedway, to erase the memory of getting knocked out of the Chase a week earlier.For Joey Logano and Carl Edwards, they will have to wait three months to race again after their hard crash going for the lead with 10 laps left at Homestead in the Ford EcoBoost 400 on Nov. 20, resulting in neither winning the title.I honestly dont want to look back on it, Edwards admitted on Dec. 1, a day prior to the Sprint Cup awards banquet. Its still a little too soon. ... Its one of those things that you just dont really want to talk about. It was truly heartbreaking. Thats the way it is. Thats the truth.While complimented by the media about the way he handled it on the track, Edwards said his family tried to avoid the topic at Thanksgiving.At Thanksgiving, there was a real absence of talk about it and it gave me the weird feeling like before I got there, people [possibly] were like, Hey dont mention it, Edwards said. I was like, Guys, its not that bad. That was a little awkward. Nobody at Thanksgiving said a word.Both Edwards and Logano attributed their wreck to hard racing, with Logano needing to dart to the inside to get the lead on the restart and Edwards knowing that Logano had a better short-run car and that could have been the championship.Logano actually rallied to finish second among the Chase finalists to champion Jimmie Johnson. He said he was proud of his season but it wasnt the success of winning the championship.Its always going to sting until you win, Logano said. Losing sucks. I dont know what else to tell you. Its always going to be that way. It better be that way.Second-place trophies are garbage, in my opinion. ... I was over it until I get here [to the banquet]. You come to events like this and you watch everyone up there -- you want to be up there getting the trophies.The wrecks appeared somewhat similar in that they could be viewed as unsuccessful blocks by the leader. But Kenseth stressed he wasnt trying to block -- that his lane was initially clear before Kyle Busch ran into the back of Bowman, thrusting him in the lane that Kenseths spotter had said was clear.It was a tough loss, Kenseth said. It was probably tougher than losing the Daytona 500 in the second-to-the-last corner. But once its over, its over. I tried to look back and see what I could have done different, and honestly thought I did everything I could do.Kenseth continued to be philosophical, saying he controlled what he could control and moved on.I was clear when I pulled to the bottom and he drove into the corner about four car lengths farther than I did, Kenseth said. Between the 88 [of Bowman] blocking the 18 [of Kyle Busch] all the way down to the inside wall and the 18 jacking him up because he needed that spot for the championship, it just shoved him right through me.I could have entered in the third groove and Im pretty sure I still would have got wiped out.The others, especially Edwards, still seemed to have a hard time understanding how what could have been so right went woefully wrong.I never had that emotion before, Edwards said. [My crew chief] Dave [Rogers] described it really well. He said it was the first time in his life he ever had that feeling like, Whoa, this isnt real.That was the toughest part -- I felt like we had the race under control. ... All of a sudden were in the fence and it all went badly. It was tough. It happened very quickly.Edwards said he watched some replays and doesnt know what he could have done differently.No regrets, Edwards said. Thats just the way it went.Logano echoed that sentiment.We did everything we could do, Logano said. We put ourselves in position to make it happen and we came up a little bit short. You can look at the circumstances a lot of different ways, but theres no regrets.While Edwards said he enjoyed the race -- That was really a lot of fun -- up until the wreck, Edwards said -- he said he expects the experience will toughen him and make winning a championship even more special.Its a very personal thing, Edwards said. I put my best effort in, my crew put their best effort in and we didnt get the result that we wanted to. ... It was hard for me, personally, to accept that outcome after that performance. But thats the way it is. Stitched Nike NBA Jerseys . Malkin got tangled up with Detroits Luke Glendening early in the third period and his left skate took the brunt of collision with the boards behind Pittsburghs net. Signed Nike NBA Jerseys . -- If this was Aaron Gordons final home game at Arizona, and it almost certainly was, then he went out in style. http://www.cheapnbajerseyssigned.com/ . -- Its been a long road back for Sean Bergenheim. Nike NBA Jerseys Autographed . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. SPRINGFIELD, N.J. -- After a terrible time on the greens during the first round of the PGA Championship, Rory McIlroy returned to Baltusrol Golf Club on Thursday evening to work on his putting. Did he see any progress?Not really, McIlroy said Friday after missing the cut by bogeying the par-5 18th hole, which played as the easiest hole on the course.McIlroy had to par the hole to make it to the weekend, but it was really his struggles on the greens that prevented him from playing better.My tee-to-green game, theres not much wrong with that, he said. Its pretty solid. Driving the ball well, hitting good iron shots ... I think if you had given anyone else in this field my tee shots this week, they would have been up near the top of the leaderboard. It just shows you how bad I was around the greens.Ive hit the ball really well this week and Im walking away not playing the weekkend.dddddddddddd Its really disheartening. As I said, I need to go back to the drawing board and see where we go from here.The cut came at 146, 2-over-par. Among other notable players to miss were U.S. Open champion Dustin Johnson, Sergio Garcia and Matt Kuchar.McIlroy, who won the 2012 and 2014 PGAs and has captured four major championships, took 35 putts in an opening-round 74, then had 30 on Friday, when he shot 69. He ranked third through two rounds in strokes gained off the tee, but just 152nd out of 156 players in strokes gained putting.McIlroy, who is skipping the Olympics in two weeks, now has some time off to ponder. He is not scheduled to play again until the Barclays, the first FedEx Cup playoff event on the PGA Tour, in three weeks. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen