Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

with our interactive wall chart here. Pele, who scored two goals in the 1958 World Cup final as Brazil won the tou

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 19.11.2018 12:58
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Pele has wished luck to England and Manchester United striker Marcus Rashford ahead of Euro 2016. Rashford, 18, is little more than a year older than Pele was when he played in his first international tournament with Brazil - the 1958 World Cup.Rashford became Englands youngest ever debutant goalscorer in the 2-1 win over Australia last week and was subsequently included in Englands 23-man squad for the European Championship. Sky Sports Euro 2016 predictor Make your predictions with our interactive wall chart here. Pele, who scored two goals in the 1958 World Cup final as Brazil won the tournament, told Sky Sports News HQ: He is almost the same age as I was.I was a little bit younger than him and it was as big a surprise to me. I wish him the same luck that I had. Marcus Rashford is now Englands youngest debutant goalscorer The football legend - who still holds the record for the most professional goals at 1279 - also wished luck to Jose Mourinho after taking over as manager of Manchester United.Hes a good coach. I love him and I wish him good luck, he said.When you have a good coach, normally its possible to make a good team. But to win you need to have good players. The coach doesnt win the game. They can prepare the team. Get Euro 2016 Alerts Breaking news from Euro 2016, direct to your mobile Also See: Rashford makes England squad Rooney excited by Mourinho Rashford 8/1 to face Russia England youngsters deserve chance Wholesale Air Jordan 3 . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Cheap Air Jordan 3 Wholesale China . Rousey will put her perfect 8-0 record and hardware on the line against another undefeated fighter, 7-0 Sara McMann in the main event of UFC 170, which will be held at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas Nevada on February 22nd. http://www.cheapairjordan3.com/ . 8 Iowa State on Saturday, sending the Cyclones to their third consecutive loss. The Longhorns (14-4, 3-2) got their biggest win of the season with their third in the row in the Big 12. Cheap Air Jordan 3 From China . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Jordan 3 For Sale Cheap Real . Louis Cardinals. Victorino is batting sixth and playing right field after missing two games because of back tightness. MOBILE, Ala. -- Ken Williams doubled his season average, scoring 19 points and distributing seven assists as South Alabama remained undefeated by winning its second straight game in its own tournament, holding off Youngstown State 84-75 Saturday afternoon.The Jaguars (4-0) face Jacksonville, which beat Florida International in overtime Saturday, in the Roundball Classic finale Sunday. South Alabama beat Florida International in overtime in its tournament opener Friday.Shaq Calhoun dunked with 2:21 left to give South Alabaama a 79-72 lead and Nick Stover did the same with 17 seconds left to make it 82-75.dddddddddddd Stover added a layup with a second left for the final margin.Stover finished with 16 points for the Jaguars and Don MuepoKelly added another dozen points and grabbed a dozen rebounds.Cameron Morse scored 27 points to lead Youngstown State (1-3). Jorden Kaufman added 17 points and grabbed 14 rebounds. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen