Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

It was just an honor to be in this tournament in the first place and representing my country, but to come away with a

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.11.2018 01:50
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

RIVIERA MAYA, Mexico -- Australia completed a runaway victory in the World Amateur Team Championship, beating England by 19 strokes Saturday and sweeping the top two individual spots.Australia won the Eisenhower Trophy for the fourth time, following victories in the biennial event in 1958, 1966 and 1996.Its great for the game of golf back home, Australian captain Matt Cutler said. It started two years ago when the women won the Espirito Santo (Trophy). We got a taste of competing and winning internationally. They executed the plan perfectly this week. They had a determination to get it done.Cameron Davis closed with a 3-under 68 at Mayakoba El Camaleon to beat teammate Curtis Luck by two strokes for the individual title . Davis finished at 17-under 269.This is by far the best I have played in such a big tournament, Davis said. It was just an honor to be in this tournament in the first place and representing my country, but to come away with a win is pretty special.Luck, the U.S. Amateur champion, also had a 68 for a record-tying 38-under 534 team to tal, with the best two scores counting each day for the three-man teams. Harrison Endycott had a non-counting 73.Australia tied the team mark set by the United States in 2014, and had the third-largest margin in the history of the event.We came out with a pretty good strategy around both courses, Luck said. We did a really good job in the practice rounds of setting out where the pins would be and fortunately we pretty much got them all right. We did things extremely professionally.England was 19 under. Alfie Plant shot 66, Jamie Bower 70, and Scott Gregory 76.Matthias Schwab shot a 67 to help Austria tie for third with Ireland at 18 under.Norway was fifth at 17 under, and the United States tied for sixth at 15 under. Oklahomas Brad Dalke led the Americans with a 70, Stanfords Maverick McNealy shot 72, and Texas Scottie Scheffler had a 73.It was a difficult day for all of them, U.S. captain Paul Caruso said. I guess it is unusual that that happens and all three of them did not have their best today. Adidas Ultra Boost Sale . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Adidas Ultra Boost Cheap Sale . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. http://www.cheapauthenticultraboost.com/ . The Browns coaching search remains incomplete. Adidas Ultra Boost Clearance Sale . Perez, 35, posted a 1-2 record with a 3.69 earned-run average in 19 relief appearances last season. His season ended Aug. 9 due to a torn ligament in his left elbow. Perez joins infielder Andy LaRoche and catcher Mike Nickeas with minor-league agreements for 2014 that include invitations to attend spring training. Adidas Ultra Boost China Wholesale . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. Nneka Ogwumike had a phenomenal season, but I wasnt surprised. Ive seen this for years. Ive always known Nneka was supertalented and that she plays with an unbelievable passion.Its not surprising how well she played, because thats what shes capable of. You know how its the day before a game and theres a ball going out of bounds and you dont dive for it because you have a game tomorrow? Nneka will dive for it. Theres no chill button.In a drill, theres no, You take it easy, Ill take it easy. Theres none of that. And you kind of get to a point where you do what she does. I think everybody kind of took on her identity a little bit.Nneka doesnt get upset when she doesnt get shots. She just goes and gets it. Thats kind of what shes done her whole career, but this year [she was named WNBA most valuable player], we just got her shots. Coach Brian Agler always said that all we needed to do was have practice time together so we could come together and take advantage of our strengths. Thats truly what happened. We got on the court and figured out how to really feature her. [The Sparks won their first WNBA championship since 2002.]Shes always been a good friend and supporter. She helped me understand that its OK to be vulnerable. She often would say, We know you can do everything. Let us help you! If somebody else would say that to me, itd be like, What do you mean? But with Nneka, I knew genuinely that she meant it and its coming from a really good place.I think she understands where I come from and my journey. She kind of bridged the gap between me and the world. I dont really show myself to a lot of people. And she was the one who said, Its OK.dddddddddddd Show yourself.We were in Minnesota when she got elected president of the WNBA players union. I went over to congratulate her and she was like, You know I ran unopposed?I laughed. Thats even more of a congratulations, because nobody else would step forward and do it, I said.She wants to spark change and affect things positively. The WNBA can really grow in the right hands. Nneka doesnt just play in the WNBA, she plays overseas, so shes going to protect the rights of both types of players.There were things that were done in the collective bargaining agreement, before this, that basically swayed it to the advantage of players that only played in the WNBA. We cant ignore the fact that you make your living overseas. I know thats something shes thinking about.She definitely cares about the world. Shes very passionate about making sure things are the right way. Thats her biggest thing: making sure things are fair. Whoever you are, whatever you are, if you work hard, you can get out of it what you put in.More on Nneka Ogwumike? Ogwumike helps power Sparks to WNBA title Story ?? No matter how you look at it, Ogwumike is right pick for MVP Story ?? WNBA players turn to Ogwumike as players union president Story ?? What it feels like to be a WNBA champion Video ?The IMPACT25 is espnWs annual list of the 25 athletes and influencers who have made the greatest difference for women in sports. Explore the 2016 list and more content at espnW.com/IMPACT25. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen