Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ard in the competitions she took part in the US.Poonia, the lone Indian woman track and field athlet

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.11.2018 01:49
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NEW DELHI --- Indian discus thrower Krishna Poonia has failed to qualify for the Rio Olympics since she could not touch the qualifying standard in the competitions she took part in the US.Poonia, the lone Indian woman track and field athlete to have won an individual gold in the Commonwealth Games, finished first in her last competition in the US on Sunday with a throw of 57.10m in Florida but it was far below the Rio qualification mark. The Olympics qualification mark stands at 61m and the deadline for making it to the Rio Games is Monday.In the two months that Poonia, 34, trained and competed in the US with funding from the Target Olympic Podium Scheme of the Sports Ministry, her best effort was 59.49m.She had achieved her all-time personal best -- a national record of 64.76m -- in 2012. She had won the 2010 Delhi Commonwealth Games with a throw of 61.51m.Poonia has taken part in three Olympics (2004, 2008 and 2012). She had finished sixth in the 2012 London Games.I tried my best to qualify for Rio Olympics but in the end I could not do it, Poonia told PTI from the US. I think I did not have enough time to come back to my best after my knee surgery (last year). I will now look forward to the 2018 Commonwealth Games and Asian Games. I thank the Sports Ministry and Sports Authority of India for supporting me and allowing me to train and compete in the United States. Nike Vapormax Plus Wholesale . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Cheap Air Vapormax From China . Capitals head coach Adam Oates said Ovechkin was injured in the first period against the Vancouver Canucks on Monday and clarified it was not a head injury. http://www.cheapairvapormax.com/ .Y. -- Injured Buffalo Sabres forward Marcus Foligno did not practice with the team Monday and head coach Ron Rolston said its unlikely hell play in Wednesdays season opener in Detroit. Nike Vapormax Wholesale .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Cheap Nike Air Vapormax Plus Sale . Once again Jordan Cieciwa (@FitCityJordan) and I (@LynchOnSports) go head to head in our picks. Last weekend at UFC Fight Night 32 my #TeamLynch got the best of #TeamJC by a score of 9-6. Let us know which side youre on for UFC 167 use the hashtag #TeamLynch or #TeamJC on Twitter. CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Todd Porter threw for 285 yards and two touchdowns as Eastern Michigan never trailed in a dominating performance on the road, beating Charlotte 37-19 on Saturday night.Ian Eriksen started the scoring with a 5-yard touchdown run with 4:11 left in the first. Porter later connected with Nigel Kilby on a 5-yard scoring pass to push the lead to 17-3 before halftime.Early in the third, Porter found John Niupalau on 49-yard score to make it 24-3. Jaylen Pickett intercepted Kevvin Olsen for a pick-6 from 36 yards out and the lead was 34-6.dddddddddddd.Porter finished 24 for 31 and had one interception for the Eagles (2-1). He completed passes to nine different receivers.Olsen was 14 for 28 for 123 and two interceptions. Backup Hasaan Klugh threw two touchdowns for Charlotte (1-2).It was the first-ever meeting between the two schools. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen