Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

soonn took control.ddddddddddddJECTEDGeorge appeared to be upset when there was a no-call on

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.11.2018 01:49
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

For Harry Kewell, a rare bit of reflection has unearthed just how tough a road there is to acceptance.Acceptance that for all youve achieved, there could have been more.Acceptance that not everyone likes you.And acceptance that therell be plenty of tough days to come, given his stated desire to progress from his current role as under 21 coach for Watford to mentor at the highest level in Europe.But acceptance is where Kewell, 38, has landed at long last.It wasnt always so for the man voted Australias greatest ever Socceroo, who had a tumultuous relationship with fans and media over the course of a glittering two-decade long career.His move into coaching seems to have mellowed the European Champions League and FA Cup winner, who has spent the week being feted for his achievements.Kewell insists hes not one ordinarily to look back.But its hard to avoid when youve received one of the greatest prizes your sport can offer.In Melbourne on Tuesday, Kewell became the seventh player to be awarded the Alex Tobin Medal, presented by Professional Footballers Australia for an outstanding overall contribution to the game.The list of recipients - the late Johnny Warren, Joe Marston, Craig Johnston, Mark Viduka, Frank Farina and Mark Schwarzer - shows the elite company that Kewell has joined.Kewell said reminiscing over his career could be painful.Im a believer that youve got to enjoy the good times because there are not that many in life, he said.The bad stuff - especially now - helps me get through when I am having bad days. I remember I have been in worse conditions and Ive survived.Theres no prizes for guessing that its Kewells various injuries that bring him the most pain to recall.Ankle, hamstring, abductor, adductor, concussion, neck, toe, knee, thigh, and back issues all brought lengthy lay-offs across 18 professional seasons.And then theres the infamous but implausible diagnosis of gout - later changed to a form of arthritis in his ankle - that prematurely ended his 2006 World Cup.Missing big occasions brought criticism and abuse and contributed to a downward spiral that at times brought him to tears.The bottom of the world is when youre sitting on the end of the bed crying, and youre going am I ever going to play again?, he said.Youre sitting there going whats wrong with me?Every time Im kicking, Im ripping a muscle. Every time Im turning, Im breaking down.I get back. I work hard for four weeks and I break down again.The pressure of people that keep going whats wrong with me. Its not like the worlds ending - but its your career.Kewell nominated his five injury-plagued seasons at Liverpool as the toughest stretch, and the European Champions League final as the worst moment.Ive had 14 operations and the majority were at Liverpool, he said.It was a nightmare. An absolute nightmare.Youd have an operation and you think thats it, thats finished now. Im going to be brand new again.It doesnt happen.An injury is like a jigsaw puzzle. You fix one area and something else goes.Kewell was substituted 23 minutes into the Champions League decider, eventually won on penalties after a comeback from 3-0 down against AC Milan.I put it all in to be at the highest level possible ... as an Australian player the European Cup final is the biggest level you can ever reach, he said.I got to achieve that only for it to come crashing down.You just want to fight, you just want to be there for your team and get their backs. But my groin snapped.So why is Kewell happy to talk candidly about his darkest days now, two years after he called time on his career?This is probably going to sound stupid. But you probably dont want to show weakness, he confesses.Ive accepted it. Its hard to accept when youre playing.Theres a lot of players out there going through the same kind of problems. Top quality players.People are hammering them and Im going its not actually him, you dont want to be injured but sometimes you cant get out of that cycle.While Kewell seems to have accepted his lot, hes also recognising the guiding forces in his career.And theres one he keeps returning to: his family.When things like that break you, youve got to find something inside you to get back.Ive got a strong family behind me. My wifes very strong. She got me through it.My kids are a big part too. People talk about winning premierships, theyre my four titles there. Cheap Jordans From China . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Cheap Jordan China Wholesale . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. http://www.cheapjordanfromchina.com/ . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Wholesale Retro Jordans China . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Wholesale Cheap Jordans From China . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. INDIANAPOLIS -- After spending two days dissecting the problems from their last loss, the Indiana Pacers found some solutions Saturday.And they didnt even need their best player, Paul George, to bail them out.Instead, Indiana made a season-high 12 3-pointers, forced 18 turnovers and pulled away from the struggling Chicago Bulls for a resounding 111-94 victory, after George was banished to the locker room for the final 13 1/2 minutes after inadvertently kicking the ball into the stands.This is what we feel we can do out on the floor, Pacers coach Nate McMillan said. Again, its going to be a process and its going to take time for us to continue to build. But this is the type of game we want to build off of.There was a reason this one looked easy.After seeing their problems exposed on tape, the embarrassed Pacers (3-3) found motivation in proving everyone wrong this time -- especially against a team playing back-to-back games for the first time this season.The Pacers took full advantage of the opportunity.C.J. Miles scored 20 points off the bench, making four 3s. Myles Turner finished with 16 points and four blocks, and George still had 13 points and seven rebounds.That was more than enough against the Bulls (3-3), who have lost three straight.Jimmy Butler and Doug McDermott each scored 16 points, while Rajon Rondo had nine points and five assists. But Rondo (four) and Butler (six) combined for nearly as many turnovers as the Pacers had as a team (12).Right out of the gate, you could see it was going to be tough, Bulls coach Fred Hoiberg said. Weve got to find a way to bounce back and do the things to be successful.The game was only tied once, at 2-2, and Indiana soonn took control.ddddddddddddJECTEDGeorge appeared to be upset when there was a no-call on one of his shots and then he was called for a foul on the Bulls ensuing possession. He was assessed a technical foul and immediately ejected. He said he apologized to the fan the ball hit. I just meant to kick the ball against the stanchion, George said. My soccer skills arent as good as I thought. Im glad my teammates were able to pick up this win and me not be at fault for a loss.THREE FOR THE SHOWAfter Georges departure, with 1:42 left in the third, the Pacers had two 3s out of their next four baskets. Indiana, which took 26 attempts, had made 10 3-pointers three other times this season.TIP-INSBulls: Had an eight-game streak with 100 or more points snapped. ... One night after Wade made five 3-pointers, his highest single-game total since April 2009, he was 1 of 9 from the field and 0 for 2 on 3s. ... Guard R.J. Hunter returned to his hometown for the first time with Chicago.Pacers: Extended the lead to 26 in the second half, their largest lead of the season. The previous best was 16 points against the Los Angeles Lakers on Nov. 1. ... The Pacers scored 62 points in a half for the second time this season and topped the 100-point mark for the fifth time in six games.UP NEXTBulls: Will try to snap their two-game losing streak against Orlando when the series resumes Monday in Chicago.Pacers: Will chase their first road win of the season Monday night at Charlotte. The Hornets have won three of the last four in the series including a sweep last season. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen