Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

a point guard was one question for New Mexico this season, but sophomore Jordan Hunter looked just fine in the role, finishing

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 16.11.2018 05:39
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

The former executive director of the Russian anti-doping agency planned to write a book on drug use in sports shortly before his sudden death, according to the Sunday Times. Sunday Times sportswriter David Walsh, renowned for his reporting of cycling champion Lance Armstrongs doping, reported that Nikita Kamaev wrote to him in November.Kamaev offered to reveal information on doping covering the last three decades since he began work for a secret lab in the Soviet Union, Walsh claimed. Kamaevs former boss at the agency, Ramil Khabriev, told Russias TASS news agency that the 52-year-old planned a book but abandoned it because an American publisher had demanded too much influence over its contents.Kamaev died on February 14 of what the Russian anti-doping agency called a massive heart attack.In Walshs account, Kamaev contacted The Sunday Times after a World Anti-Doping Agency commission accused RUSADA of helping to cover up doping by top Russian athletes as part of a systematic, state-sponsored program of drug use. Office of the Russian Anti-Doping Agency in Moscow According to the newspaper, Kamaev said he had collected unpublished actual documents, including confidential sources, regarding the development of performance enhancing drugs and medicine in sport, plus communications with the Russian Sports Ministry and International Olympic Committee. It is not clear whether Kamaev ever provided any documents.Walsh wrote that Kamaev first made contact on November 21, three days after WADA declared RUSADA non-compliant, effectively shutting down its operations. Kamaev remained at RUSADA until December before resigning.Walsh said that Kamaev wanted him to be his co-author but that the book plans did not proceed further. Walsh added he was reluctant to work with Kamaev because of the latters poor English and former role overseeing the drug testing agency at a time when the Russian government gained more influence over drug testing. Also See: Farah wins 3,000m in Glasgow Brit trio qualify for Rio Wake-up call for Asher-Smith Sportswomen Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping . PETERSBURG, Fla. Stitched Nike NFL Jerseys . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. http://www.nikecheapnfljerseys.com/ .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Authentic . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China . In what the team had called a retirement, Ryan said Thursday that he is resigning as chief executive of the Rangers in a move effective at the end of this month. ALBUQUERQUE, N.M. -- Sam Logwood scored a career-high 20 points, and Tim Williams had 18 points and 11 rebounds to help New Mexico beat Idaho State 81-70 in Friday nights season-opener for both teams.Ethan Telfair had a triple-double for Idaho State. He finished with 25 points, 12 rebounds, and 10 assists to go along with six steals. Robert Jones added 13 points for the Bengals.It was a game that was chippy throughout, with officials stopping the game once in each half to determine the extent of physical play. Bengals starting guard Gary Chivichyan came flying off the bench during one first-half confrontation to earn an ejection. The teams received four technical fouls as well as a flagrant foul.Idaho State had 29 personal fouls. New Mexico finished with 20.I dont want my guys to back down and (Lobos coach Craig) Neal doesnt want his guys to back down, Idaho State coach Bill Evans said. We had two teams fighting, trying to win. I dont have a problem with that. Ive got a problem with the fact that we escalated it further.For Neal, the skirmishes didnt have an impact on the outcome.I like how my guys fight and they stand up for one another, Neal said. Theyre not going to back down from anybody.New Mexico fell behind 24-14 in the first half but pulled to 38-32 at the break. Longwoods layup gave New Mexico their first lead of the second half, 48-46, and the Lobos led the rest of the way.BIG PICTUREFinding a point guard was one question for New Mexico this season, but sophomore Jordan Hunter looked just fine in the role, finishing with six points and eight assists, includinng a couple of well-threaded helpers through traffic and two pinpoint fast break deliveries.ddddddddddddHe played well, Neal said of Hunter. I thought he was pretty good, but I thought the toughest part of his game was having to defend every possession with Telfair. I think that took a little bit out of him on his shooting.The Lobos other big question centered on the health of leading returning scorer Elijah Brown, who skipped both exhibition games as he dealt with a hamstring injury that has lingered since last season. He finished with 14 points and played 29 minutes.I think it hurt our team, Neal said of Brown missing the exhibitions. Im not saying it hurt our team where we got off to a poor start. I just think that continuity, playing together, trying to get back timing wise. I think it had an effect on the team.For the Bengals, Coney Island, New York native Telfair, who led the team in scoring last season with 20 points a game to earn Big Sky newcomer of the year, showed that last season was not a fluke. He made three 3-pointers and had nine defensive rebounds.KEY STATSWith 18 offensive boards, New Mexico had a 20-7 advantage on second-chance points.New Mexico has won 14 straight season openers.UP NEXTNew Mexicos 3-game, season-opening home stand continues Monday against Houston Baptist, a prelude to the Lobos first of two games against New Mexico State.Idaho State continues a 3-game, season-opening road trip at Utah Valley on Wednesday. Jerseys NFL China Cheap Adidas NHL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Discount Soccer Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Cheap Nike Dolphins Jerseys Cheap Nike Patriots Jerseys Cheap Nike Jets Jerseys Cheap Nike Bengals Jerseys Cheap Nike Browns Jerseys Cheap Nike Steelers Jerseys Cheap Nike Texans Jerseys Cheap Nike Colts Jerseys Cheap Nike Jaguars Jerseys Cheap Nike Titans Jerseys Cheap Nike Broncos Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen