Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

period to give Dallas a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday night.Adam Cracknell got his sec

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.11.2018 07:04
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NASHVILLE, Tenn. -- Shots eventually turned into a decisive goal for the Dallas Stars.Jason Spezza scored midway through the third period to give Dallas a 2-1 win over the Nashville Predators on Tuesday night.Adam Cracknell got his second goal of the season for Dallas, and Kari Lehtonen made 27 saves.Making his first start of the season, Lehtonen was not tested early, making just four saves in the first period. The Stars outshot Nashville 37-28 in the game.The guys came out flying, the first period was really good for us, Lehtonen said. That was a nice way to ease into the game and then I started getting more action.Mike Fisher scored for Nashville early in the second period to tie it 1-1. The Predators have lost two straight.Spezzas tiebreaking goal came 9:15 into the third. Antoine Roussel had the puck in the right corner and sent it out front, where Spezza was able to tip it past goaltender Pekka Rinne. It was Spezzas first point of the season.Spezza has at least one point in his last five games against Nashville, with six goals and two assists in that span.The Stars outshot Nashville 16-4 in a scoreless first period, and then Cracknell made it 1-0 2:55 into the second.I thought we came out and set the tone in the first period, played a real sound first, Dallas coach Lindy Ruff said. We didnt get really rewarded for it, but I think we set the tone when we got the number of shots we did.Johnny Oduyas shot from the left point was first deflected by Curtis McKenzie in the high slot and then ricocheted off Cracknells foot as he was standing just to the right of Rinne.Youre not always going to have the perfect shot, Cracknell said. I think Johnny O was just shooting at the middle of the net. It goes off McKenzie and then off my foot and in. Were just in the right areas.Rinne finished with 35 saves.Fisher tied it 4:27 into the second on the power play.From the left corner, Filip Forsberg found Fisher in the low slot, where he snapped a wrist shot past Lehtonen.I didnt feel like we got our legs going at all, Fisher said. It just wasnt a good game for us.Five of Nashvilles seven goals this season have come via the power play.We didnt get anything going, Nashville coach Peter Laviolette said. The power play, I thought we got it in the zone, we set it up and moved it around. Could have been a little more patient at times. Five-on-five it wasnt there.Fisher succeeded Shea Weber as Nashvilles captain after Weber was traded to Montreal in the offseason in exchange for P.K. Subban.Game notes Nashvilles opponents have scored first in each of their three games this season. ... The Predators played without D Anthony Bitetto and RW Miikka Salomaki, who are both sidelined multiple weeks with upper body injuries. ... Spezza has 11 goals and ten assists in 19 career games played against Nashville.UP NEXT:Stars: Return home to face the Kings on Thursday.Predators: Head to Detroit on Friday. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys . If ever they start actually putting pictures beside words in the dictionary, the Blue Jays left-handers mug will appear beside “Consistency. Cheap NHL Jerseys China . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel. http://www.cheapnhljerseysbywholesale.com/ . Ivanovic was leading 7-5, 1-0 when Hantuchova withdrew after falling 0-40 behind in the second game. The match started slowly for Ivanovic, who surrendered her first two serves as Hantuchova took a 5-3 lead. Wholesale Adidas NHL Jerseys .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. Authentic NHL Jerseys China . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. (STATS) -- Tickets for the NCAA Division I Football Championship Game, to be played Jan. 7 at Toyota Stadium in Frisco, Texas, will go on sale Saturday beginning at 11 a.m. ET.Tickets can be purchased at NCAA.com/FCS or via telephone at (866) 208-0048, and cost $75 for a midfield seat and $65 for a sideline seat.Seats behind the south end zone will be unavailable at tthe championship game because of stadium renovations.dddddddddddd. Due to the one-year reduction in seats, a multi-year ticket is not being sold.The 24-team playoff bracket will be announced Nov. 20. The first round will be played Nov. 26. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen