Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

on MondayArizona right-hander Archie Bradley (3-4) will oppose Padres right-hander Luis Perdomo (

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.11.2018 07:03
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PHOENIX -- Diamondbacks third baseman Jake Lamb will enter the final week of the pre-All Star break season with a chance to share history with some of the franchises biggest names.San Diego first baseman Wil Myers will look to continue his breakout season when the teams meet in the first game of a three-game series at Chase Field on MondayArizona right-hander Archie Bradley (3-4) will oppose Padres right-hander Luis Perdomo (2-3), each looking to cool off hot hitters and potential All-Star on the other side.With his fourth homer in five games Sunday, Lamb has 19 homers and 19 doubles in his 80 games. He is attempting to become the fourth player in franchise history to have 20 of each at the All-Star break. Paul Goldschmidt has done it twice, while Matt Williams and Jay Bell did it in 1999, when Arizona made the playoffs in the second season in franchise history.Lamb has been used in the cleanup spot behind Goldschmidt most of the last month, and he believes that has something to do with his numbers.Guys have to attack him, and that is always going to make you a better hitter when you get more fastballs, Lamb said.Lamb was the Southern League MVP in 2014 when he had 35 doubles, 14 homers and 79 RBI at Double-A Mobile. He led the league with a .318 batting average and was given a September recall that year.His two-run homer Sunday in the eighth inning tied the game at 4, although Arizona lost 5-4 in 11 innings. It was Lambs 11th homer that either tied the game or gave his team the lead. He was tied at 10 with Atlantas Freddie Freeman entering the game.Myers, 1-for-3 with a walk Sunday, is slashing .286/.353/.536 with 18 doubles, 19 homers and 57 RBI. He leads the Padres in homers, RBI, runs scored (55), hits (87) and walks (33). He trails only the Cubs Anthony Rizzo and Milwaukees Chris Carter (20 apiece) for homers among NL first basemen, and his 57 RBI trail only Rizzo (60) at the position.Myers 3.3 WAR is the highest among major league first basemen, ahead of Rizzo (2.9) and Goldschmidt (2.8), according to Fangraphs.The Padres (35-47) are the only division team that the D-backs have beaten in a home series this season. Arizona took two of three the first time the teams met May 27-29, but its only other home series victory is against Miami. The D-backs are a major league-low 14-30 at home.Padres third baseman Yangervis Solarte had five hits, including two homers and two doubles, in the previous series at Chase Field. He also homered Sunday, in a 6-3 loss to the Yankees, preventing the Padres from a sweep.Bradley, 1-0 with a 2.12 ERA in his last four starts, is coming off a no-decision despite a quality start against Philadelphia on Wednesday. He went a career-high 7 1/3 innings while striking out nine in his only previous career start against the Padrees on May 29. Bradley will pitch on normal rest while taking the place of right-hander Zack Greinke, who was placed on the disabled list with a stained left oblique muscle Sunday.Perdomo, an injury replacement in the starting rotation, has given up 27 earned runs in his last 29 innings, covering four starts and two relief appearances. Cheap MLB Jerseys Free Shipping . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. Wholesale MLB Store . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. http://www.wholesalemlbjerseys.us/ . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Cheap Baseball Jerseys Online . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale MLB Jerseys China . Jeff Green scored 13 points and Kris Humphries 12 for the Celtics, who nearly blew an 18-point, second-half lead. Sullingers 20-20 was the first by a Celtics player since Kevin Garnetts first game in Boston in 2007. Garnett was dealt -- along with Paul Pierce -- to Brooklyn during the off-season. SPIELBERG, Austria -- Lewis Hamilton is on the verge of a grid penalty after Mercedes fitted the last complete power unit of his seasons allocation ahead of the Austrian Grand Prix.Under the regulations each driver is allowed to use five of each power unit component before incurring penalties and Hamilton is now on his fifth MGU-H and turbocharger of the year. He says it is now inevitable he will use a sixth of those components over the remaining 13 races, which, if taken at the same round, would result in a 15-place grid drop at one of the future races. He has now used three internal combustion engines and MGU-K units as well.I dont have an answer to why its happened the way it has but Im starting with my last [full] engine this weekend and so I will have at least one race where I start dead last, most likely two, probably, he said. With two more fresh engines Ill have to take the sixth and seventh [components]. The worst thing is that I am the only Mercedes driver [including drivers at customer teams] to have this, so for sure its difficult for us as a team and its difficult considering we are the Mercedes team, so you wouldnt expect it to happen.If there is 40 engines you would hope that we would have the best of the 40 but thats just the way it goes and Ill just have to do the best I can with the one I have now and hopefully the next one or two I get it doesnt happen.Asked if he was frustrated by the issue, Hamilton said: Well for sure its not easy to look at the table annd you see eight Mercedes drivers and everyone else is on the normal plan, on their second engine and still have four engines left and I only have one left, for sure it doesnt feel great but theres nothing I can do about it.ddddddddddddSpeaking to anyone about it wont make no difference, it is what it is. I dont ful

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen