Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

na Pacers on Tuesday night for their 16 straight road loss dating to last season.The Lakers have used the early season trip for

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 10.11.2018 03:59
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Hawks won their first three games by an average of 19.3 points and outscored their opponents 90-47 in the fourth quarter.None of the victims made the playoffs a year ago, though, and that will be the case again Wednesday night as the Hawks host the Los Angeles Lakers.In fact, the Hawks dont face a team that had a winning record last season until they play the defending NBA champion Cavaliers at Cleveland on Nov. 8 in their seventh game and only six times in the first 19 games do they play a 2016 playoff team.The Hawks, who won their first three games by double digits for the first time since moving to Atlanta in 1968, are taking advantage of their soft early schedule so far and done it with defense, especially in the fourth quarter.The Sacramento Kings were the most recent victim, being outscored 27-14 in the final period of Mondays 106-95 loss after taking the lead with a 37-point third quarter.The Hawks, who havent allowed 100 points in any game this season, had five of their 11 steals in the decisive quarter and center Dwight Howard swatted away two of his four blocked shots.Atlanta has been tenacious defensively under coach Mike Budenholzer and now the Hawks have a rim protector after signing Atlanta-native Howard as a free agent.We have a lot of great individual defenders on this team and we have a great team concept, veteran guard Kyle Korver said. As long as we stay in that, we have the potential to be a great defensive team.Howard has blocked 10 shots in the Hawks three victories and is averaging 12.3 rebounds despite playing limited minutes while battling foul issues in the blowout win at Philadelphia on Saturday.The Hawks are also getting stellar defense off the bench from veteran Thabo Sefolosha, who had four steals against the Kings and chased down Rudy Gay from behind to knock the ball away in the fourth quarter.We made some big plays down the stretch, Budenholzer said. I thought the Thabo chase down and knock away, thats a winning play that we need. Those plays become critical to you.The game against the Lakers will be first of two for Howard against one of his former teams in four days. The Hawks host the Houston Rockets on Saturday.The Lakers (1-3) are finishing a four-game trip after falling 115-108 to the Indiana Pacers on Tuesday night for their 16 straight road loss dating to last season.The Lakers have used the early season trip for some bonding, with the teams veterans and many young players spending time with each other.They hang out together and are interacting together, coach Luke Walton told the Los Angeles Daily News. Its not a separated group. The vets are doing a good job of helping bring along some of the young guys.The Lakers came from 16 points down in the second quarter to take a fourth-period lead at Indiana, but Paul George scored the Pacers final 12 points in a 30-point outing.When youre at home, you have the crowd behind you. You play with a lot more confidence, Walton said. When youre on the road, its just our group in the building. Its up to us to produce our own energy and its up to us to be so mentally locked in that we can withstand their run and the energy theyre getting from their crowd.The Hawks won the last three games with the Lakers, whose last victory was 114-109 in Atlanta on Nov. 18, 2014.The game against the Lakers will be the first for the Hawks since the team and the City of Atlanta announced Tuesday an agreement in principle for a $192.5 million renovation of Philips Arena, which opened in 1999. The deal would bind the Hawks to downtown Atlanta through 2046. Authentic MLB Jerseys China . He was followed closely by David Clarkson, donning red, seconds later. Clarksons actions one night earlier, leaping off the bench in defence of Kessel during a pre-season game against the Buffalo Sabres, will cost him the first 10 games of the regular season. CHeap MLB Jerseys For Sale . That left plenty of energy for pitching books and swatting away free agency questions. Anthony had 24 points and nine rebounds, and the Knicks avenged an embarrassing home loss with a rout of their own, beating the Boston Celtics 114-88 on Wednesday night for their third straight victory. http://www.cheapmlbjerseysbywholesale.com/ .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Wholesale Nike MLB Jerseys . PETERSBURG, Fla. Cheap Nike Baseball Jerseys . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Nico Rosberg believes the struggle for performance he faced at the Mexican Grand Prix was unique to the Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez and he does not expect it to reoccur at the final two rounds.Although Rosberg quailifed and finished second in Mexico, he struggled for performance up until his final lap in Q3 when he found over 0.3s in performance on his previous laps to take a vital front row grid slot. Despite being off the pace of teammate Lewis Hamilton all weekend, he is confident he will not have the same issues at the upcoming rounds in Brazil and Abu Dhabi.This year [in Mexico] was unique because the tyres were cold all weekend, and it made the car quite nervous, so that was a unique experience this weekend, he said. Rosberg also played down his pace early in the race when Hamilton was able to build a lead over him in the first stint.What were doing is mmanaging the tyres to do the best possible race, I knew the stint was going to be very long, and at the end of the stint I was doing some really good times which meant I should stay out longer, so thats what I was doing, managing my stint lengths, it has nothing to do pure performance at that point in time.ddddddddddddRosberg, who has a 19-point lead over Hamilton in the standings, has made a point of targeting individual race wins rather than the championship this year and says that approach will not change at the last two rounds.Yeah, its cool to be in that situation, but Im not going to change my approach because thats what feels best. I need to do what feels best and where I can perform at my best. Thats the way its going to be. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen