Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

pitches in 5 2-3 innings. Nieves had three hits and two RBIs for Arizona. Scott Hairston hit his 100th career homer as

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 10.11.2018 03:58
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

GLENDALE, Ariz. -- Chandler Catanzaro kicked a 34-yard field goal as time expired and the Arizona Cardinals escaped with a 23-20 victory over the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday.Catanzaro missed twice on game-winning field goal tries earlier in the season, most memorably a 24-yarder in overtime of a 6-6 tie against Seattle.But this attempt was right down the middle as Arizona (4-4-1) narrowly averted a devastating loss.The 49ers (1-8) lost their eighth in a row despite a strong game by Colin Kaepernick, who tied it at 20-20 on a 4-yard run with 1:55 to play.That was enough time for Carson Palmer to gain redemption after three second-half turnovers, the last an interception by Gerald Hodges that led to the tying touchdown.Palmer completed 4 of 7 passes for 64 yards, including a leaping 26-yard grab by Michael Floyd, as the Cardinals drove from their 15 to the San Francisco 16 to set up the winning kick.Against the leagues No. 32-ranked rush defense, the Cardinals David Johnson was held to 55 yards on 19 carries.Johnson, who accounted for both Arizona touchdowns, finished with 101 yards from scrimmage, thanks to that late drive, his ninth straight game of at least 100 total yards.Kaepernick, returning to the scene of one of the worst games of his career a season ago, completed 17 of 30 passes for 210 yards and ran 10 times for 55 yards.Larry Fitzgerald caught 12 passes for 133 yards and Floyd caught five for 101 yards, his best game of what had been a difficult season.Palmer was 30 of 49 for a season-high 376 yards and a touchdown, but the turnovers were almost his undoing.Arizona, coming off a bye week after a one-sided loss at Carolina, jumped out to a 14-0 lead but couldnt shake the 49ers.The Cardinals led 20-10 at the half, but didnt score in the second half until the game-winning field goal.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Nike Air Max Cheap Sale . Despite dominating possession, Schalke needed an own goal from Nicolas Hoefler for the breakthrough a minute before the interval. The Freiburg midfielder misjudged Jefferson Farfans corner and bundled the ball into his own net. Nike Air Max Clearance Sale . -- The St. Johns IceCaps weathered a wild first period with the help of goaltender Jussi Olkinuora, before finding offensive inroads in the second. http://www.cheapairmaxforsale.us/ . Lack made 20 saves for his third shutout of the season as the Canucks blanked the St. Louis Blues 1-0 in the first post-Olympic game for both teams night. Cheap Air Max Trainers . Parker had 26 points and eight assists and San Antonio beat Toronto 112-99 Monday night. "We won that game because of Tony Parkers aggressiveness," Spurs coach Gregg Popovich said. "His juice; his aggression all night long. Cheap Nike Air Max For Sale Online . The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive.CHICAGO -- Patrick Corbin is finding ways to pile up victories without his best stuff. Corbin became the major leagues first nine-game winner, labouring through six inning Sunday in the Arizona Diamondbacks 8-4 win over the Chicago Cubs. Corbin (9-0) allowed four runs and six hits, tying the team record for consecutive wins at the start of the season, set by Brandon Webb in 2008. The Diamondbacks are 11-0 in his starts. "Actually the whole game he didnt have good stuff. His slider wasnt there, his fastball was cutting and we used his changeup more today. But he kept us in the game," said catcher Wil Nieves. For the second straight start Corbin gave up at least four runs after not allowing more than two runs in his previous nine starts. He hit two batters and walked two in a 33-pitch first inning, when he walked Dioner Navarro with the bases loaded. Corbin minimized the damaged by retiring Cody Ransom on an inning-ending flyout to the warning track in centre. "We had a chance that one inning (first) to bust it open, but without the wind blowing in, Ransom probably could have been a grand slam and things change," said Cubs manager Dale Sveum. Brad Ziegler, David Hernandez and Heath Bell combined for hitless relief to secure the win for Corbin. "I think I was just rushing with my delivery a little bit, cutting off my fastballs and wasnt really locating too well. That was basically it," Corbin said. Edwin Jackson (1-8) gave up seven runs -- five earned -- a season-high 12 hits, three walks and four wild pitches in 5 2-3 innings. Nieves had three hits and two RBIs for Arizona. Scott Hairston hit his 100th career homer as the Cubs lost their second straight after a season-high five-game winning steak. Arizona loaded the bases in the second when, with two men on, centre fielder Julio Borbon took his eyes off of Corbinns routine fly ball to centre and dropped the ball for an error.dddddddddddd Gerardo Parra followed with a two-run single, and Jacksons wild pitch allowed Corbin to score for a 3-1 lead. Jacksons RBI single cut the deficit in the fourth, but Nieves two-out RBI single boosted the lead to 4-2 in the fifth. Hairstons fifth homer this season, a two-run drive, tied the score in the bottom half. Corbin stayed in just long enough to get the win. "I thought I would go out back out to pitch in the sixth. I was going out there like I was going to hit. I felt fine. I know the first inning I threw a lot of pitches which got my pitch count up, but after that I think I settled in a little bit," said Corbin. "Im just glad the sixth inning I was able to get out of it and keep the relievers out of that inning." Jackson allowed three straight singles with two outs in the sixth, when Paul Goldschmidt drove in the go-ahead run. After an intentional walk to Jason Kubel loaded the bases, Cody Ross lined a two-run single for a 7-4 lead. "On a day our team did a great job of coming back. They did a great job of battling against one of the best pitchers in the game right now and I did a terrible job of holding that game close enough for us to come back and win it after two quick outs in the sixth inning," said Jackson. Struggling Cubs reliever Carlos Marmol, who was booed, allowed three walks and an RBI single to Nieves in the eighth. NOTES: Cubs pitcher Jeff Samardzija accused Diamondbacks third base coach Matt Williams of staring him down Saturday night. Diamondbacks manager Kirk Gibson was irked. "He didnt get the win did he?" Gibson said. "Maybe next time he should just shut ... up and pitch." ... Marmol has walked six in his last 1 1-3 innings. ... Goldschmidt finished with two hits and three runs. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen