Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

rge in the womens division is far from temporary. Charlotte and Banks will demonstrate that again on Sunday night. Charlotte, Ba

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 10.11.2018 03:58
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Rory McIlroy remains upbeat about his chances of continuing his impressive record in Dubai after getting off to a steady start to the Dubai Desert Classic. The defending champion recovered from an opening-hole bogey to card a four-under 68 at Emirates GC, leaving the world No 2 within two strokes of early pacesetter Alex Noren.Beginning on the back nine, McIlroy reached the turn in 35 before bouncing back from another dropped shot to post three birdies in a four-hole stretch and move up the leaderboard. I thought I did well considering the start and considering some of the shots I hit throughout the round, McIlroy told Sky Sports 4. All in all it was a decent day and a decent score. McIlroy is chasing a third Desert Classic title I feel like 68 was a fair reflection of how I played. I dont think I couldve gone any lower than that, but at the same time I gave myself plenty of chances for birdies.Having taking two attempts to get out a greenside bunker to bogey the 10th, McIlroy bounced back with a tap-in birdie at the par-five 13th after negotiating a palm tree with his approach.An eight-foot gain at the next was followed by another at the 18th, where McIlroy found the water off the tee but struck his long iron to seven feet after a penalty drop and sunk the birdie putt. McIlroy was grouped with Henrik Stenson and Louis Oosthuizen for the opening round McIlroy posted a second dropped shot of the day when he hooked his drive at the second into trees and missed the fairway trying to escape, but immediately recovered to two-putt the next for birdie.A ten-foot gain at the fifth was followed by a kick-in birdie at the sixth when McIlroy almost holed his approach into the par-four, before he closed his round with three pars. It wasnt the best way to start in bogeying a par-five and with the bogey I made on the front nine, which is a birdie hole out here, McIlroy added. But to bounce back and birdie some of the tougher holes on the course, I was really pleased with that.When I got myself out of position I was able to get back in play and make my pars so considering my start Im happy with how the rest of the round went.Watch the Dubai Desert Classic throughout the week live on Sky Sports 4 - your home of golf. Or watch from £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV Also See: Latest leaderboard McIlroys Dubai record Rorys decent day Golf live on Sky Sports 4 Nike Air Max 90 Cheap . Galatasaray said in a statement on its website Monday that Mancini signed a three-year contract and will be paid 3.5 million euros for the upcoming season, with his salary upped to 4. Nike Air Max 90 Cheap For Sale . During the athletes parade, the 23-strong Ukrainian team was represented by a lone flagbearer in an apparent protest at the presence of Russian troops in Ukraines Crimean peninsula. http://www.nikeairmax90cheap.com/ . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Wholesale . -- Arizona knocked off some quality opponents, rolled over a few overmatched ones and grinded out victories even when things didnt go so well. Cheap Nike Air Max 90 Shoes China . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm.WWEs ever-elevating womens division will reach new heights on Sunday night when Charlotte and Sasha Banks meet inside Hell in a Cell. The bout, which will be for Banks Raw Womens Championship, will see two females wrestle inside the Cell for the first time.While Banks versus Charlotte will be a landmark event - one you will be able to watch live on Sky Sports Box Office - there have been other memorable womens duels in WWE over the years.Check out some of them below… WWE Hell in a Cell: How to order Find out how to book Sundays pay-per-view Beth Phoenix and Natalya v LayCool - 2010The first, and so far only, womens Tables Match in WWE was contested at the Tables, Ladders and Chairs event six years ago. Laycool, aka London-born Layla and Undertakers wife, Michelle McCool, brought a custom-made pink table into the bout, replete with sketches of their faces. That piece of furniture would be shattered, though, after Natalya leapt onto a table-prone Layla and McCool from the turnbuckle to win the match for her team. Phoenix was also involved in a brutal bout at One Night Stand in 2008, defeating Melina in an I Quit with submission moves galore. Beth Phoenix has featured in some big womens matches Victoria v Trish Stratus - 2002Weapons were out in force at Survivor Series as Victoria and Trish Stratus battled for possession of the Womens Championship in a Hardcore Match. Victoria choked Stratus with a broomstick and clubbed her with a bin lid, before the champion responded by hitting the challenger with a kendo stick - but Victoria was able to claim the title after spraying Stratus with the contents of a fire extinguisher. Victoria went extreme again on Raw in 2003 when she met Lita inside of a steel cage, emerging victorious after her opponents head had bounced off the cage door. Victoria battled Trish Stratus in a hardcore match Bayley v Sasha Banks, 2015The Womens Revolution boomed last October when Bayley and Banks, now established members of the main roster, fought tooth and nail over the NXT Womens Title at TakeOver: Respect. Both competitors pulled out all the stops during a pulsating 30-minute Iron Man Match, with Bayley nicking it 3-2 at the death after turning a Bank Statement attempt into an armbar and forcing The Boss to submit. Yet some will argue that their singles bout in Brooklyn two months earlier, in which Bayley beat Banks to win the title, was superior. Both are well worth a watch. Sasha Banks tries to submit Bayley at TakeOver: Respect Trish Stratus v Lita, 2004WWEs womens division is burgeoning, just as it was in the early-to-mid 2000s when Stratus and Lita tended to rule the roost. The rivals main-event match on Raw in 2004 was a classic, with fans in Litas home state of North Carolina willing her to win and capture the Womens Championship for a second time. They got their wish when the challenger executed a picture-perfect moonsault. It would be 12 years until another womens match main-evented Raw - Banks epic title win over Charlotte earlier this month in Los Angeles. Lita won the Womens Tiitle during a Raw main event in 2004 Charlotte v Sasha Banks v Becky Lynch, 2016Charlotte, Banks and Lynch had been warring over the Womens Championship for months, so it was fitting that all three were involved in a scintillating Triple Threat at the grandest stage of all, WrestleMania 32.dddddddddddd Charlotte perhaps impressed the most, retaining her title by submitting Lynch with the Figure Eight Leglock and flooring both of her foes with a spectacular moonsault, but Lynch and Banks also had their moments, proving that the upsurge in the womens division is far from temporary. Charlotte and Banks will demonstrate that again on Sunday night. Charlotte, Banks and Lynch starred in a Triple Threat at Mania Which WWE womens matches most stick in your mind? Let us know in the feedback form below (skysports.com only) or via Twitter @SkySportsWWE.Watch Raws latest pay-per-view, WWE Hell in a Cell, from midnight on Sunday (Monday morning) live on Sky Sports Box Office.The show costs £14.95 for customers in the United Kingdom and €21.95 for viewers in the Republic of Ireland.You can also follow the pay-per-view on skysports.com and Sky Sports mobile and iPad apps with our live blog.WWE Hell in a Cell booking detailsONLINE: Visit this link: https://my.sky.com/orderboxoffice/?DCMP=hellinacellPHONE: UK viewers can call 03442 410 888 to book WWE Hell in a Cell, while customers in the Republic of Ireland should call 0818 220 225. (There may be an additional charge for telephone bookings). Charlotte and Sasha Banks will contest the first-ever women’s Hell in a Cell Match on Sunday night – who does YouTube gaming expert Delzinski have winning? REMOTESky+: Press the box office button on your remote, then click the sports tab followed by WWE Hell in a Cell.Sky Q: Press Home on your Sky Q remote, select TV guide, then Box Office and the WWE Hell in a Cell. Enter your TV Pin if prompted. (Only bookings via Sky TV remote are recordable using Sky Plus).Sky TV residential customers only. Commercial customers contact Sky for price and to order. Sky Box Office terms apply. Cable customers should contact their local cable operator.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just ?£6.99. No contract. Also See: WWE Simulations: Hell in a Cell Book WWE Hell in a Cell QUIZ: WWE Hell in a Cell WWE Hell in a Cell preview Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen