Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

shots fired. Am I going to shoot back? For what? I dont have to. Theres nothing to shoot at? ... Im go

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 08.11.2018 05:16
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

New Washington Redskins cornerback Josh Norman dismissed comments from New York Giants wide receiver Odell Beckham Jr.?made?in a magazine interview released this week.I dont know how you respond to that other than laugh, Norman told Business Insider during a Facebook Live chat Thursday. I dont know what you get out of that. I dont know, man. Theres a time when people who honor themselves will fall short, so when that day comes, well see.As a member of the Carolina Panthers, Norman engaged Beckham in a healthy amount of trash talk during a Week 15 meeting. Shoving and wrestling ultimately led to Beckham taking a deliberate shot at the cornerbacks helmet in the second half. They combined for four unnecessary roughness penalties in the game, three for Beckham and one for Norman.The budding rivalry became heightened when the Redskins signed Norman this offseason. Beckham told GQ in its August issue that Norman for sure is in Washington because of him and that the reason hes become so relevant is because of me.The Redskins and Giants play Sept. 25 and Jan. 1. Norman will have to contend with Dallas Cowboys receiver Dez Bryant twice a year, but its his matchup with Beckham that will garner the most spotlight because of last seasons altercation -- for which Beckham drew a one-game suspension.If I wasnt playing him twice a year, maybe people wouldnt bring it up as much, Beckham told GQ. But now itll be a lot more media attention for him, attention that I dont really look for, attention that I dont need.Norman appeared on NFL HQ on Friday morning and continued to downplay Beckhams words.I dont really care, to be honest. I really dont, Norman said. The guy said what he said. Shots thrown, shots fired. Am I going to shoot back? For what? I dont have to. Theres nothing to shoot at? ... Im going to do what I do, play a physical style of ball and well see. Kareem Martin Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Authentic New York Giants Jerseys . The 18th player to shoot 60 on the tour, Jamieson settled for par on the final hole when his 15-foot birdie chip grazed the edge of the hole and stayed out. After opening with rounds of 66 and 73 to make the cut by a stroke, he had 11 birdies in the bogey-free round. http://www.cheapgiantsjerseyssale.com/ . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. Kyle Lauletta Jersey . Thousands of fans at Mosaic Stadium will be cozying up to each other in an effort to stay warm in chilly temperatures and block the Prairie wind that locals say can knock your socks off. Doug Kotar Jersey .C. -- Rodney Hood connected from all over the court while freshman Jabari Parker was busy swatting shots and scoring in transition. Greeny and Golic welcome Monday Night Footballs Jon Gruden (7 a.m. ET), College GameDays Rece Davis and Kirk Herbstreit (7:30) and SEC Networks Paul Finebaum (9:00) to the show on Wednesday.Get in touch with Mike & Mike by emailing (mikeandmike@espnradio.com) or tweeting ((@MikeAndMike) the guys -- we will be with you from 6-10 a.ddddddddddddm. ET. Follow all of the action on ESPN2, ESPN Radio and ESPNRadio.com. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale Nike Baseball Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Jerseys China Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap NHL Jerseys Canada Cheap Nike MLB Jerseys Cheap Soccer Jerseys China NCAA Jerseys Cheap Nike NHL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Football Jerseys Store Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Jerseys NCAA China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Nike NBA Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen