Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

TRIBUTELouisville paid tribute to late heavyweight champion and hometown hero Muhammad Ali. The Cardinals red chrome helmets fea

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.11.2018 05:17
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LOUISVILLE, Ky. -- Louisville quarterback Lamar Jackson shrugged off chants of Heisman! Heisman! from Cardinals fans and seemed satisfied knowing he had played a role in one of the programs biggest wins.A very big role worthy of all the adulation.Jackson ran for four touchdowns and threw for another as No. 10 Louisville poured it on for a 63-20 victory on Saturday, the most points ever allowed by Florida State.His performance helped Cardinals establish themselves as a title contender in the Atlantic Coast Conference -- and the national crown -- by dismantling the second-ranked Seminoles in one of the worst defeats in FSU history.What was billed as an ACC showdown quickly turned into a rout. And after blowing second-half leads against Florida State the past two years, Louisville kept the pressure on.Jackson ran for 146 yards and four TDs and passed for 216 yards and a score to lead the Cardinals (3-0, 2-0 ACC).The quarterbacks performance raised his season TD total to 18 and drew high praise from none other than NFL free agent Michael Vick, a dual-threat QB himself not long ago at Virginia Tech.Vick tweeted, Lamar Jackson 5x better than what I was at V-Tech....Enough said!! (hash)futureJackson was flattered but took it in stride, I guess its just helping us win, you know? I dont really look at that.Louisville coach Bobby Petrino talked about his quarterbacks poise.Im just proud of how he prepared for the game, how he was able to stay calm, he said. He was able to focus and concentrate.Jackson wasnt the only star in Louisvilles domination.Louisvilles defense chipped in with five sacks. The Cardinals also held FSU (2-1, 0-1) to 284 yards and forced two turnovers. The Seminoles only bright spot was 10 straight points to get within 14-10 before Jackson took over.Florida State scored another 10 points late and avoided its worst loss ever.Give credit to Louisville, they did a great job, FSU coach Jimbo Fisher said. You dont play with fire and let teams get ahead of you.Jaire Alexander contributed two 60-yard punt returns -- including a 69-yarder for a TD -- and a fumble recovery leading to another Louisville score. Brandon Radcliff rushed for 118 yards and a score and Jeremy Smith ran for two TDs.Jackson added to his collection of highlights as he faked one defender and spun off another en route to his final TD run of 47 yards. It followed his interception on the previous series, one sign that he is human.I told my team I owed them four touchdowns, he said. I was like, Im determined to score right here.THE TAKEAWAYFlorida State: The Seminoles seemed out of synch on both sides of the ball but especially defensively, possibly due to the absence of injured defensive back Derwin James . Without him available as a spy, FSU appeared helpless in its efforts to contain Jackson. Dalvin Cook wasnt a factor in rushing for 54 yards on 16 carries.Louisville: The Cardinals seized their moment on the national stage by stepping on the gas instead of wilting in the second half. With so many players stepping up to help Jackson is an encouraging sign as Louisville looks to keep opponents from keying on him.CONCENTRATIONA pause followed Florida States Tarvarus McFaddens apparent breakup of a right sideline pass for James Quick. But the Cardinals senior stayed with the ball, controlling it between his knees and running 44 yards to FSUs 2 to set up a Jackson 1-yard TD run. When I looked down I saw the ball and said I gotta run, Quick said.ALI TRIBUTELouisville paid tribute to late heavyweight champion and hometown hero Muhammad Ali. The Cardinals red chrome helmets featured a white butterfly sticker with Ali in the middle; The Greatests daughter, Laila, was ESPNs celebrity picker; and the school presented Alis family with a framed No. 75 jersey honoring his community service initiative.POLL IMPLICATIONSFlorida State: The Seminoles were never in the game after their first TD and will fall in the Top 25, the question is how far. They had hoped to establish themselves as division favorites and national contenders in the game.Louisville: This was a signature win for the program and now its just a matter of how far the Cardinals will jump in the Top 25 after positioning themselves to contend for a playoff spot.UP NEXT:Florida State: The Seminoles stay on the road and will visit South Florida, seeking redemption along with their third win in four meetings against the Bulls.Louisville: The Cardinals head east on I-64 to face Marshall, looking to end a four-game losing streak against the Thundering Herd.----AP college football website: collegefootball.ap.org Scott Darling Jersey . Argentina winger Ezequiel Lavezzi and France midfielder Blaise Matuidi scored, with star striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic setting up both despite having a poor game by his high standards. Forward Eduardo gave Ajaccio the lead in the sixth minute after being set up by right winger Benjamin Andre, and the Corsican side looked comfortable in the first half, with the lively Johan Cavalli causing problems with his probing runs from midfield. Jake Bean Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.hurricanesauthority.com/authentic-haydn-fleury-hurricanes-jersey/ . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. Klas Dahlbeck Jersey . "Hes going to have hip surgery on Jan. 7, and hell be expected to rehabilitate for four to six months beyond that," Canucks general manager Mike Gillis said Friday in an interview. Jaccob Slavin Jersey .J. Jefferson has been charged with assaulting his girlfriend. WACO, Texas -- A leading university-accrediting body has issued a warning to Baylor University that the schools compliance with the bodys standards will be closely monitored for the next year.Baylor said in a statement it was notified by the Southern Association of College and Schools earlier this month that it will monitor the universitys compliance with three standards: whether university student support services are adequate, institutional control of intercollegiate athletics is firm and a healthyy, safe and secure student environment is being maintained.ddddddddddddThe Board of Regents has told The Wall Street Journal that 17 women had reported domestic violence or sexual assaults involving 19 football players since 2011, including four gang rapes. They told The Dallas Morning News that about 125 cases of sexual assault or harassment campus-wide were under review. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen