Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

CCI office bearer, who is currently head of a state association, was irritated when asked if he was bo

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.11.2018 05:16
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

OAKVILLE, ONT. -- It wasnt quite like 2004, but for Mike Weir fans, seeing their hero light it up again was special. The Canadian star posted a five-under 67 on Friday, roaring out to a seven-under start before stumbling in with bogeys on three of his final four holes. It wasnt his lowest round of the year – he fired a 65 at Pebble Beach in February – and it wasnt a round that came out of nowhere. At the John Deere Classic two weeks ago, he shot 67 on both Saturday and Sunday. But posting it at Glen Abbey, in the RBC Canadian Open in front of the home country fans made it perhaps the most special round in some time. "It was a great day," said Weir, who lost a playoff at the Jack Nicklaus-designed course in 2004. "It was one of those rounds that could have been really anything. I could have been 10-under pretty easily, I think. But [I] played great, and it was exciting to do that for the fans. Yesterday was so dull, one birdie and nothing happening at all, so it was great to feel that kind of support out there and give them something to cheer about." Weir hit the ball well on Thursday but couldnt buy a putt, but on Friday, after a change of putters, he seemed to find the bottom of the cup with regularity. The stats show Weir with just 25 putts on Friday versus 34 a day earlier. "Ive been dancing around really good numbers here for a while, and that was a nice solid one for sure with a chance. Could have been a really good one. But it was up there with one of the better rounds this year so far." While putting together a fine display of shotmaking for the home-country fans was satisfying for Weir, he also knows that he needs a good finish here for his own selfish purposes. Weir is currently 170th on the FedEx Cup point list and 187th on the money list. He needs to move up to ensure he retains his playing privileges for 2014. "I only have this week and two more and I need to have some good weeks," he stated. "I need to have a good weekend here. I dont want to have to use one of my all-time money list exemptions because, if Im in that 150 to 200 category, Im not going to play those four events. Ive been working it hard and to grind that out, Im at the point where Id rather use my exemption and be fresh early for next year. The way things are with my game, I feel like the 125 is not going to be a problem." Weir has one more lifetime money list exemption for being in the top 50 on the all-time list – he used one for being in the top 25 this season. But hell make the decision on whether to cash it in at the end of the year. Right now, hes content to bask in the enjoyment of a good day, one that he can savour that much more knowing how far hes climbed back after injuries and re-tooling his swing. "It was brutal," Weir said of the struggles of the last two years. "It was really tough to go through. At the end of the day, when I had time to myself at my home or my hotel, Id take a deep breath and tell myself, you know what, I still love the game. "You win, you lose but at the end of the day, you have to have fun. Im having fun doing this again." Clearly, thats showing in his game and on his face. Josh Sweat Jersey . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Brandon Graham Jersey . MORITZ, Switzerland -- Fog prevented downhill racers from getting their Olympic dress rehearsal. http://www.cheapeaglesjerseysonline.com/?tag=fletcher-cox-jersey-online . The 18-year-old American had five birdies in her bogey-free round for a 17-under total of 196. Lee held the overnight lead but mixed three birdies with two bogeys for a 70. Alshon Jeffery Jersey . Clarkson had been dealing with an elbow injury in early January and will be out of action for at least one week. He has three goals and five assists through 36 games with the Leafs this season. Seth Joyner Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. The BCCI has called for a Special General Meeting (SGM) on October 15 in Delhi to discuss the interim order passed by the Supreme Court last week. The order had given the board and state associations to respond by October 17 whether they would unconditionally comply with the Lodha Committees recommendations.This weeks SGM is the second such emergent meeting called by the BCCI in the last two weeks. At the last SGM, on October 1, the BCCI had decided to conditionally adopt some of the recommendations which further infuriated the court.Consequently, the three-judge bench of the Supreme Court alerted the BCCI not to precipitate matters during the hearing last Friday. The court also asked the board to stop issuing funds to errant state associations which did not implement the recommendations.Despite the pressing directive and the urgency sought from the court, both BCCI as well as most states associations continued to remain stoic and unaffected. Incidentally, the boards notice on the SGM only reached the state associations on Monday. Also, president Anurag Thakur and secretary Ajay Shirke are currently in Cape Town attending ICC meetings from October 10 to 14.Officials at both BCCI and state associations ESPNcricinfo spoke to pointed out that certain discrepancies between the July 18 court order passed by the court and the Lodha Committee report that was released on January 4. The board is likely to point out the same during the next hearing on October 17 when the court reconvenes after the Dussehra holidays.One legal loophole, Shirke pointed out, was whereas earlier in the Lodha report state associations were given one year, the July 18 court order prescribed a maximum of six months to implement the recommendations. Shirke said it only created confusion. The legal difficulties are that the committee has given the state associations one year, Shirke told the Sunday Express. Now suddenly, they have made it deadline-bound. Has the one-year deadline been withdrawn by the SC? We dont know. It hasnt been informed. Now, todays order of the Supreme Court says, as we didnt submit the affidavit, they had to stop the money. In light of all this, theres confusion.In the Lodha report, referring to grounds for sanction and derecognition of a member, the committee had said: No Member shall be entitled to any grant from the BCCI if its Constitution fails to provide for, or comply with the following within One Year after the Effective Date. The following was essentially the new governance structure suggested by the committee for which the states wouldd first need to amend their constitution.ddddddddddddowever, a basic reading of the court order makes it clear the court had designated the Lodha Committee to oversee and direct the implementation of the recommendations at both BCCI and state level within a reasonable period ranging between four and six months from the July 18 order. So far, only two official Full Members, Vidarbha Cricket Association and Tripura Cricket Association, have adopted the recommendations unanimously. Rajasthan Cricket Association, which is not recognised by BCCI since it elected Lalit Modi (banned by BCCI) as its president, was the first to adopt the recommendations. However, most of bigger state associations remain defiant.A former BCCI office bearer, who is currently head of a state association, was irritated when asked if he was bothered by the last weeks court directive which asked the BCCI to stop issuing funds to the states. There is no difficulty we - states - face, he said. Lodha Committee has given a particular recommendation about the states. In the Supreme Court judgement, para 61, the court has said it accepts the rights of a citizens under Article 19 (1) (c) to form an association and the court will not interfere.The official pointed out that the court had said the BCCI could not be granted the same immunity under Article 19(1) (c) since it is a private body performing a public function. The court has now asked BCCI to stop giving funds to state associations that do not comply with the recommendations set by the Lodha Committee. But if I dont (comply) nobody can touch me. The board will not pay me money, but that money can only be boards money. If the money belongs to the states, the court cannot stop us.The official said that if his state association were to host an international match, he has the right to get the money that the BCCI earns from the broadcasting rights. We are holding the match. BCCI is only negotiating on our behalf.A senior lawyer, who is well conversant with the BCCI constitution, said the state association president had misread and misinterpreted the clause. The lawyer pointed out he had heard the same reasoning being given by more than one state association. Everyone has a right to freedom of association under Article 19 (1) (c), but once you have associated the court has said nothing stops it from regulating you (the state association) after you carry out a public function, the lawyer said. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen