Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

oks.Devin Robinson made all six of his shots for the Gators, who shot just 41 percent but made 8 of 17 3

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.11.2018 05:16
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

BEREA, Ohio -- Theres one loss Browns coach Hue Jackson doesnt have to fear this season: his job.Despite a 0-10 start and the prospect of going winless in his first year with Cleveland, Jackson has the support of owners Jimmy and Dee Haslam, who believe they hired the right coach to turn around their floundering franchise.We are not focused on 0-16, said Sashi Brown, the teams vice president of football operations. Hue is going to be here as our head coach. We talked about continuity being one of the core premises of what we wanted accomplished going out in January. We know that we have a head coach that can be successful here and lead us to a lot of victories and a lot of winning.That appears to be a long way off for the young Browns, whose progress this season has been muted by the worst start in team history and some key injuries.To his credit, Jackson has kept the Browns playing hard and he feigned some surprise when he was told that Brown had acknowledged he will be back for a second season.I never thought I was going anywhere, he said with a smile. I know thats been part of the plan since Day 1, before I took the job. I felt very comfortable. I know there has been a lot of mudslinging going around, but I get it. Thats part of it when you have the record that we do, I expect things to be said. But we are comfortable and we know exactly what were trying to do.I think its a tremendous plan. We all support it. Its not where we want it to be, but we do have a plan in place that we feel very strongly that were going to get things headed in the right direction as soon as we can.Brown, whose promotion from team general counsel and salary-cap expert to the top spot in Clevelands front office preceded Jacksons hiring by 10 days, met with media members for the first time this season. Brown understands that Browns fans are frustrated at the lack of significant progress, but said the team has no regrets about any decisions to this point and intends to exercise patience in seeing the plan through.Its hard to look at this other than wins and losses, he said. Im disappointed for our fans and the folks here working in the office. We dont want to be here. But we also think were on the way to a much brighter future.Theres no easy fix for the Browns, who host rival Pittsburgh on Sunday, when thousands of noisy Steelers fans will make Clevelands FirstEnergy Stadium feel like Heinz Field.Both Brown and Jackson acknowledged the losing has many in the organization on edge. But they each rejected a report that said the coachs decision to bench rookie Cody Kessler in the second half of Thursday nights loss at Baltimore has created tension between the front office and coaching staff.I do have a tension headache, Jackson joked. My head hurts.I dont know where any of that comes from. I have never felt that, heard that, any of that. Like I said, my head does hurt from time to time when we lose, and that is about it. The things we do here, I am the head coach of the football team and I will make decisions sometimes based on what I think is right. Sometimes, that is just part of it, but I have not heard that, felt that or seen that from anybody in our organization.They have been outstanding in their support of me and what we are trying to accomplish here.Publicly, at least, Brown said he has no regrets about any decisions. The Browns passed up taking quarterback Carson Wentz in the draft, trading the No. 2 overall pick to Philadelphia for a first-rounder next season. Brown also doesnt bemoan the choice not to re-sign any free agents, preferring to stay focused on the future, not the past.And while the poor record shows scant progress, Brown believes the team is on the right path.The winning ways are coming, he said. Were confident in that. We just have to stick to the plan and support our fans through that process.Game notes Quarterback Robert Griffin III, out with a broken bone in his left shoulder since the opener, could be back before the end of this season. Griffin has been on injured reserve but is now eligible to return. Once he practices, the Browns have 21 days to decide whether to place him on the active roster. Hes getting closer, Jackson said. Griffin signed a two-year, $15 million contract with Cleveland in March. He is due a $750,000 roster bonus after this season.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Jerseys NBA . A knee to the thigh might have stung him the most, but his sixth straight double-double made up for the brief burst of pain. Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys . It says Pocklingtons lawyer filed the appeal Friday in a California court. CTV Edmonton also says Pocklington gave a $100,000 cash deposit as part of the conditions of his bail, and that he will be out on bail until his appeal is heard. http://www.cheapnbajerseysauthenticonline.com/ . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Nike NBA Jerseys Authentic Cheap . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. Stitched NBA Jerseys . "No difference at all," chirped U.S. roommate and linemate James van Riemsdyk. "Its still the same cranky Phil. LAKELAND, Fla. -- Florida got a major contribution from the son of a Hall of Famer on Thursday night in a 73-66 victory over St. Bonaventure.Canyon Barry, the youngest son of Rick Barry and Lynn Norenberg Barry, came off the bench with 16 points and five rebounds as the Gators (3-0) survived two St. Bonaventure comebacks to preserve the neutral-court win.Canyon came to the rescue tonight, Florida coach Mike White said. He stepped up and made some huge shots for us.Matt Mobley, who played the entire game, scored a game-high 28 points for St. Bonaventure (1-1) and Jaylen Adams added 20, but no other Bonnie player scored in double figures.Barry gave Florida a 60-45 lead with three straight 3-pointers midway through the second half, and made three free throws in the final minute after St. Bonaventure (1-1) had erased the 15-point lead.When you have open looks, obviously you want to make them, Barry said. I air-balled the first one but I was able to come back and knock my shot down. They had trust in me and kept giving me open looks.Devin Robinson made all six of his shots for the Gators, who shot just 41 percent but made 8 of 17 3-pointers.Not that were a great offensive team, but weve got parity and weve got depth, and it was Canyons night tonight, White said.Mobleys 3-point play tied it 66-66 with 1:42 left, but St. Bonaventure never scored again.Barrys two free throws with 58.1 seconds left regained the lead for Florida. Dunks by Robinson and John Egbunu clinched it in the final seconds.In the first half, the Gators jumped out to a 12-point lead before Adams led a 22-11 Bonnie surge over the next seven minutes, driving for three layups and beating the shot clock with a desperation 3-pointer.St. Bonaventure cut Floridas lead to 31-30 on Adams two free throws with 4:24 left, but the Bonnies went scoreless for almost four minutes.dddddddddddd Allen drove the baseline for a layup and found Justin Leon open in the corner for a 3-pointer and a 38-32 Gator halftime lead.CHIP OFF THE OLD BLOCKBarry, a graduate student in nuclear engineering who played three seasons for the College of Charleston, made 5 of 6 free throws underhanded, one of the trademarks of his father.BIG PICTUREFlorida: Allen, who has been declared a candidate for the John Wooden Award, and Mobley figure to have some big games with their ability to get inside against bigger and slower defenders. Florida enjoyed a frontcourt advantage of three inches per man.The Gators big frontcourt, having survived its first two tests, is getting a chance to gain experience and keep Florida in contention for a ranking before SEC play begins at Arkansas on Dec. 29.TIP-INSSt. Bonaventures only lead of the game was 4-3. ... The Bonnies have only played Florida twice, dropping the first meeting in 1977.Floridas foul shooting was a sore spot last season, but the Gators are at 74 percent after three games in spite of missing four straight in the second half.UP NEXTSt. Bonaventure: Starting Monday against Arkansas-Little Rock, the Bonnies will play three games in three days in the Lone Star Showcase in Austin Texas.Florida: The Gators next four games will be next week on neutral courts, beginning with Mondays game against Belmont in Tampa. Because of a renovation at the Stephen F. OConnell Center, they will not play a game in Gainesville until Dec. 21. Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen