Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

weeks. Starters Terrence Edwards (shoulder), Chris Matthews (back), and leading pass-catcher Cory

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 07.11.2018 05:16
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

The infirmary is filling up quickly in Winnipeg, and the offensively fraught Blue Bombers are counting on a few number-twos to fill in and help the club earn their first win at Investors Group Field, and more importantly, snag another victory over an East Division rival before a string of contests against a dangerous looking West. "As the football nature of things work, you always get hurt at the same position," said head coach Tim Burke. "Its the way it always works." Starting defensive tackles Bryant Turner and J.T. Gilmore remain out for Week 4 against the visiting Argonauts, as well as linebackers Rene Stephan and Jeremy McGee. Terrell Parker, the teams new starting weak-side linebacker, was lost to a torn ACL against the Tiger-Cats in Week 3. Ian Wild was activated off the practice roster and will slot in for Parker as well as for long-snapper Chris Cvetkovic who injured his calf in practice. "It definitely helps that you have one of the best defences in the CFL that youre playing on," said Wild, who enters his first professional game this week. "Youve just got to do your role. I think thats why our defence is so good, because everybody does their role and we play team defence." Some good news on the Blue and Gold injury front is the long-awaited return of strong-side linebacker Johnny Sears after recovering from offseason knee surgery. "Everything is feeling good right now so its about time to get back and let loose," said Sears, who thinks he and Wild will have a smooth transition into the starting lineup. "I think well be able to hit the ground running. I think it was difficult the first day at practice because new guys were getting in new positions but I think from watching a lot of film and getting the reps at practice — single reps for just us in particular — I think we should be fine." The most devastatingly hit position is the receiving corps — the same group quarterback Buck Pierce is having trouble utilizing consistently through the seasons first three weeks. Starters Terrence Edwards (shoulder), Chris Matthews (back), and leading pass-catcher Cory Watson (hamstring) are all out, leaving backups Isaac Anderson, Doug Pierce, and Rory Kholert to fill in. Third-year receivers Jade Etienne and Clarence Denmark round out the suddenly inexperienced group. But whoever is on the receiving end, it all starts with offensive leader Buck Pierce, who has taken an inordinate amount of sacks this season as offensive coordinator Gary Crowtons new system for 2013 works to keep him "protected" in the pocket. "Sometimes Buck has got to help us by getting rid of the ball," said Crowton. "I think Buck can do a little bit better job getting rid of that football and not take the sacks. Even though we gave up six sacks (against Hamilton), which were not happy with at all, I think the rest of the time we were passing we had a cleaner pocket. He has better vision and could see what he was looking at without a guy in his face when throwing the ball. That was positive. We just cant have those errors." But after another relatively uninspiring outing under Crowtons new system, the team plans to take the reins off Pierce in Week 4 and allow him to play his gunslinger-type game and work to extend plays outside of the pocket. "Until you really break out and have a great game and show everybody what you can do — we just havent done that this year, so those question marks are still kind of floating around." The nine-year veteran is clearly eager to show what he is capable of. "I love going against this type of defence," said Pierce on facing the Argonauts. "For the challenges that they pose, and I think weve got a good plan going in this week, so Im excited about it." "Ive always kind of related (Toronto defensive coordinator) Chris Jones as a guy that wants to go out there and brawl," added Pierce. "My mentality coming into this game is its going to be a fight. Its going to be a fight and Im ready for 12 rounds of it." Texas Jerseys From China .S District Court against Major League Baseball, the Office of the Commissioner and his own union, the MLBPA. Wholesale Texas Jerseys . The team also announced Tuesday that the Braves will wear a commemorative patch on the right sleeve during the season. The patch, shaped like home plate, carries the number 715, Aarons autograph and a "40th Anniversary" banner. http://www.cheaptexasjerseys.com/?tag=texas-colt-mccoy-college-jersey . He said Tuesday thats a big reason why he is now the new coach of the Tennessee Titans. Whisenhunt said he hit it off quickly with Ruston Webster when interviewing for the job Friday night. Kevin Durant College Jersey . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Earl Campbell College Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. NEW YORK -- Kansas City Chiefs safety Eric Berry and Houston Texans cornerback Kareem Jackson have each been fined $24,309 by the NFL for helmet-to-helmet hits last weekend.Berry was docked Friday after he made direct contact with the helmet of Denver backup running back Kapri Bibbs in the first quarter of the Chiefs 30-27 overtime victory last Sunday night. Bibbs left the game to be evaluated for a concussion, but later returned.Jacksons hit on San Diegos Dontrelle Inman came in the fourth quarter of the Texans 21-13 loss last Sunday and knocked the Chargers wide reeceivers helmet off after a 25-yard reception.ddddddddddddCarolina backup quarterback Derek Anderson was fined $12,154 after being flagged for an unsportsmanlike conduct penalty for yelling at an official from the sideline in the second quarter of the Panthers 35-32 loss at Oakland.Panthers linebacker A.J. Klein was also docked $9,115 for a facemask penalty.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Adidas Hockey Jerseys Wholesale College Jerseys Cheap Nike Basketball Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Baseball Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys From China Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Nike NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Authentic Cheap MLB Jerseys Authentic Wholesale Soccer Jerseys China Cheap NCAA Jerseys China Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Custom Jerseys China Cheap Basketball Jerseys Authentic NFL Jerseys China Cheap College Jerseys Wholesale Football Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen