Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

questioned at times, particularly with missteps by players -- most notably Muhammad Wilkerson and Sheldon Rich

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.10.2018 03:22
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Toby Greene has received further validation of his switch to the forwards by winning Greater Western Sydneys AFL best-and-fairest award in Sydney.Greene polled 151 votes to pip midfielders Tom Scully (148 ), Stephen Coniglio (146), Josh Kelly (144) and defender Heath Shaw (144) on Friday night for the Kevin Sheedy Medal.A midfielder in his four previous seasons, Greene was switched to the Giants forward line this year with stunning resultsHe kicked 44 goals, averaged 21 possessions a game and was ranked equal second for the most goal assists in the competition and third for total inside 50s after the regular season.We challenged Toby with a new role early in the season and he exceeded all expectations and took his game to a new level, Giants coach Leon Cameron said.Greene, who was a key member of the team who finished fourth and reached a preliminary final, was rewarded with a first All-Australian selection.In other GWS awards, Kelly won the coaches award, ruckman Shane Mumford the defensive gong and young midfielder Jacob Hopper the clubs Rising Star. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Ronald-Darby-Jersey/ . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Chris-Maragos-Jersey/ . There was no hesitation from the 40th-ranked Pospisil, from Vernon, B.C., who admitted that he cut back on his training sessions over the last few days to conserve energy as the long ATP season finishes next week at the Paris Masters. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Caleb-Sturgis-Jersey/ .Y. -- Paul Byron and Matt Stajan scored as the Calgary Flames started a five-game road trip with a 2-1 overtime win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday afternoon. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Corey-Graham-Jersey/ . He says so-called TRT is only one problem and he wants to go even further than the ban. "Its about time," St-Pierre told reporters at a promotional event in Montreal on Friday. "I think its a good thing. http://www.eaglesrookiestore.com/Eagles-Brian-Westbrook-Jersey/ . Dusautoir, the former World Player of the Year, sustained a torn bicep playing for Toulouse in the Heineken Cup on Saturday. The flanker, who has played 65 times for France, is expected to be out for up to four months. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- It took all offseason for Mike Maccagnan and Ryan Fitzpatrick to agree on a deal to bring the veteran quarterback back to the New York Jets.Maccagnan is still glad the reunion happened -- even if it all went wrong this season.During a nearly 40-minute sit-down with reporters Wednesday, the Jets general manager discussed several issues as New York enters its bye-week break at a dismal 3-7. He said the team is obviously disappointed about its record, but insists re-signing Fitzpatrick to a one-year, $12 million deal was the right move.I have no regrets about bringing Ryan back, Maccagnan said. I think going into it, we felt very good about the season Ryan had previously. So I have no regrets from that standpoint.Fitzpatrick set a franchise record last year with 31 touchdown passes while leading the Jets to a 10-6 record and within a victory of a playoff appearance.After the season, it appeared merely a formality that Fitzpatrick would be back. But the sides got locked in a contract stalemate that dragged on for months, ending only on the eve of training camp in July.Big things were expected for the Jets, especially with their record-setting quarterback in the fold again. But the offense got off to a lousy start and Fitzpatrick was benched as the Jets opened 1-5. He regained his starting spot when Geno Smith was lost for the season with a knee injury less than two quarters into his latest -- and, possibly, last -- opportunity with the Jets. Fitzpatrick returned until a sprained knee gave Bryce Petty the start last Sunday against Los Angeles.Of course, I think everybody, and Ryan included, would probably say he holds himself to a fairly high standard, Maccagnan said. Im sure there are aspects that he would like to ... we all would like to have better success on the field as a team. But from the standpoint of bringing Ryan back, no, I dont have regrets on that.Fitzpatrick leads the NFL with 13 interceptions against has just eight touchdown passes. Its possible Fitzpatrick could never throw another pass for New York if the Jets decide to give Petty and/or second-round pick Christian Hackenberg the last six games to audition for the job for neext season.ddddddddddddhats a decision, Maccagnan said, that will ultimately be made by coach Todd Bowles, wholl consult with his staff and the GM. Bowles said Monday his decision will be based on who he believes gives the team the best chance to win.From my standpoint, you like to see young players play, Maccagnan said. But you also want to make sure theyre ready for that. To me, its a more complicated decision than some people realize.With both Fitzpatrick and Smith scheduled to be free agents in the offseason, the Jets will have no established quarterbacks on their roster.Its not necessarily unnerving, Maccagnan said. We feel good. We have two young quarterbacks to work with and grow and develop, and well see how we address this going forward.As for Bowles, Maccagnan was supportive of the second-year coach, but added that everyone in the organization needs to do better at our jobs. There have been quite a few bumps in the road for Bowles, a former defensive coordinator who was highly regarded around the league before being hired last year to replace the fired Rex Ryan.Play calling, clock management and his overall approach have been questioned at times, particularly with missteps by players -- most notably Muhammad Wilkerson and Sheldon Richardson being benched for a quarter for being late for a team meeting -- creating the perception the Jets are dysfunctional.We knew there would be adversity along the way, but hes very consistent and very focused, Maccagnan said. And I think he has a very good pulse on the team and the locker room. I do think hes going to be a very good head coach in this league.Maccagnan punted on talking about possible moves or decisions beyond the season, preferring to focus publicly only on this year right now. But he also knows the next six games will go a long way in helping determine the franchises future.We do know where we want to be eventually, Maccagnan said. We do feel good about some of those things heading forward.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen