Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

reputation and hes earning a lot of respect from people watching, but also people in that dressing room are discovering how goo

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 04.10.2018 03:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

In the latest Burning Questions,?Texas Rangers new addition Carlos Beltran says he is prepared for anything, just dont ask him what happened when you already know the answer.Who was your favorite player growing up? Beltran:?Bernie Williams. He was a centerfielder and that was the position I played when I was growing up, before I signed as a professional. That was my position and he was one of the guys from Puerto Rico. I had the opportunity to play a little bit of winter ball with him when I was 18. That was a great experience. I grew up hitting righty, but I was thinking of becoming a switch-hitter. So he was a guy that I got the opportunity to watch and I was able to learn a lot from him. I didnt become a switch-hitter until I was a professional in single-A.Who is your favorite player to watch today (not a teammate)? Beltran:?Mike Trout. I like to watch him play. Hes very dynamic. Plays good defense, also a power guy. He can impact the game on the base paths, also. That was my game when I first came up to the big-leagues -- try to get on base, try to steal bases and try to play defense in centerfield.Who is your most underrated teammate? Beltran:?Mitch Moreland. Hes a good defender. He can impact the game offensively. Sometimes players fly under the radar, and hes one of those guys.Whats the most annoying question you are asked by the media?Beltran:?Honestly speaking, Im prepared for anything. But lets say something happened on the field, like maybe you dont get a good read, or maybe you dont come through, and they ask you, What happened? Well, you already saw what happened, so how do you want me to describe it? But I guess its part of the process.One rule you would change? Beltran:?Its gotta be the All-Star Game rule. Normally the fans choose the players they want to see, but I believe the manager should be the one making the lineup. Let the fans be in charge of choosing the players, but let the manager get to choose who starts.Who is ultimately responsible for policing the game? Players, manager, umpires, league? Beltran:?I would say its the league. Every organization is going to have their rules that you gotta follow, but the league is the one thats making sure that everything is looking professional.How big of a problem are PEDs in todays game? Beltran:?Players are more aware that suspensions are very strict these days. Theyre taking notice of that. They dont want to look bad. If this was back in the day, I would say it was a problem. There wasnt a rule implemented. Right now, with all the tests that we get, I think its good that baseball is headed to that direction. No doubt its better than it used to be. But I believe theres always room to improve.What is something that people dont know about you or have wrong about you?Beltran:?I dont really show a lot of emotions on the field. Thats who I am as a ballplayer, so people think that Im super super serious, but I like to have fun. But my fun is super-boring. Being with the family is my pastime. Every time I get the opportunity to be with my actual family, or my family back home in Puerto Rico, I like doing barbecues at the house. I make sure everybody comes, and I make sure they have fun. Rob Refsnyder Jersey . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Matt Duffy Jersey . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . http://www.officialraysgearshop.com/Rays-Chris-Archer-Kids-Jersey/ . Still, Brewers manager Ron Roenicke thought taking him out before the fifth inning was an unusual move. "Im looking up at the board and hes got two hits given up and one run, and Im taking him out after the fourth inning," Roenicke said. Mallex Smith Jersey . The 25-year-old Japanese star has officially been posted by his club team, the Rakuten Golden Eagles. Jesus Sucre Jersey . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. TORONTO -- Many questioned whether Brad Marchand would be accepted on the Team Canada World Cup of Hockey roster.His reputation around the NHL and the hockey world wasnt a very good one outside of the Boston Bruins. He is known as a pest, the type of player you hate to play against but want on your team. On the national scale, having a roster loaded with superstars, the best talent in Canada, it was interesting how Marchand would fit.On Thursday, his short-handed goal with 43.1 seconds left in regulation led Team Canada to a 2-1 championship victory over Team Europe at Air Canada Centre. It was his fifth goal of the best-on-best tournament. When he jumped over the boards for the penalty kill, teammate Jonathan Toews had the puck in the offensive zone when Marchand was in an all-out skate to get into the play. Toews left the puck for Marchand, who beat Europe goalie Jaroslav Halak with a rocket of a shot from the slot.Marchands goal celebration resembled the one when the Bruins mounted an historic comeback to beat the Toronto Maple Leafs in overtime of Game 7 of the Stanley Cup playoffs in 2013. It was pure elation.The whole thing has been a whirlwind, Marchand said. When you come into a tournament like this, you just try to take everything in. Its the biggest stage in the world right now and to be a part of it is an incredible honor. Then to be put on the same line with Sid and Bergy is another big honor and theres a lot of pressure that goes with that. But its been an incredible experience every day with the guys in the room, and off the ice, and the things we had to overcome, its been a dream come true and Ill cherish every second of this for the rest of my life.Team Canada captain Sidney Crosby, Patrice Bergeron and Marchand skated together during the summer in Halifax because they had already been told they would be a line for this tournament. Crosby said he knew right away the addition of Marchand would be a good choice for Team Canada.I was pretty confident, Crosby said. It seemed like there was chemistry right away. [Even though] it was the summer, usually you can tell those things pretty quickly. We came to the camp and it seemed to jell right away. When you can get a good starrt, it builds confidence, so we were able to get a good start in the first game.dddddddddddd Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesnt and you have to juggle, but right from the start it felt like we were able to generate a lot. Its fun to share this win him. Being from the same area and never really having a chance to play together and then to play together on this stage, playing for your country, is pretty special.After the final buzzer sounded, Marchand was the first one to hug goalie Carey Price.Hes got a lot of speed, great shot and both of those players [Marchand and Bergeron] are good two-way players, perfect complementary players to Sidney, Price said.It has been a good week for Marchand.Not only did he sign an eight-year contract extension worth $49 million with the Bruins, he became a national hero in Canada. His performance in this tournament made players -- teammates and opponents -- and fans realize how dynamic of a player he is.Its helped him, said Team Canada assistant coach and Bruins head coach, Claude Julien. Its helped the people on the outside as well to see how good he is and maybe shed some of that reputation that he brought about himself earlier in his career. Hes honest about it. Hell tell you the same thing, but hes really starting to shed that reputation and hes earning a lot of respect from people watching, but also people in that dressing room are discovering how good a person he really is, things weve known for a long time in Boston.Described by President Obama as the Little Ball of Hate during the Bruins White House visit after winning the 2011 Stanley Cup, Marchand became a national legend Tuesday. He was booed during the preseason games in Ottawa and was even booed here in Toronto. His effort to help Team Canada win will forever be celebrated.To be on a team like this and have success and to win with a team like this is an incredible feeling, Marchand said. All of Canada gets behind that and they all feel the enjoyment of that, feeling success from that, and we all enjoy it together and all of Canada will be celebrating tonight. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen