Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ge a 100-94 loss to Portland on Nov. 6 in Memphis in a game in which the Blazers CJ McCollum matched his career h

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 02.10.2018 02:19
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PORTLAND, Ore. -- Zach Randolph is back with the Memphis Grizzlies, just as his late mother would have wanted.The veteran power forward returned to the team Tuesday after a seven-game absence following the death of Mae Randolph on Thanksgiving Day. He came off the bench for 12 points and 14 rebounds in a 96-91 victory over Philadelphia, drawing a standing ovation when he entered the game in the second quarter.I heard it, Randolph told reporters afterward. I appreciate the city and the love and support of the organization. Its meant a lot for the city to be behind me.Randolph and his mother were very close. He grew up in a single-parent household in Marion, Ind.My mom was my father, too, Randolph said. My mom was all I had. She was the rock of the family. Its tough, but Im going to continue to go hard for her, and leave it all out there, and do it for her.Its important to get back to working. This is what my mother would want me to do. Dont sit around and be sad. So Im doing it for her.Memphis coach David Fizdale was glad to regain the services of Randolph. The Grizzlies, 15-8 heading into Thursday nights matchup with the Portland Trail Blazers at FedEx Forum, have been shorthanded for some time. Veteran point guard Mike Conley is out for at least another month with a lower back injury. Small forward Chandler Parsons has been out since Nov. 18 with a knee injury that will keep him sidelined for at least another week. Also missing are small forward James Ennis (calf), shooting guard Vince Carter (hip) and forward Brandan Wright (ankle).Even with all the wounded, the Grizzlies have won four in a row and 10 of 13. In the win over Philadelphia, rookie guard Wade Baldwin stepped up with a season-high 11 points and forward JaMychal Green had his third double-double of the season with 13 points and 10 rebounds.The Grizzlies will be looking to avenge a 100-94 loss to Portland on Nov. 6 in Memphis in a game in which the Blazers CJ McCollum matched his career high with 37 points. McCollum has averaged 24.0 points in his past five games against Memphis and has scored at least 20 in each of those contests.The Blazers saw the end of a three-game win streak -- and some improved defensive play -- in a 115-107 loss at Milwaukee Wednesday night at BMO Harris Bradley Center.The Bucks shot .519 from the field, including .417 (10 for 24) from 3-point range, and took advantage of nine fourth-quarter turnovers by the Blazers (12-11). Milwaukee scored 34 points in the third quarter and 30 in the fourth.Were not a really good team right now, Portland coach Terry Stotts told the media afterward. Were finding our way.Point guard Damian Lillard continued his offensive tear with 30 points, seven rebounds and six assists, but scored just two points in the fourth quarter.We werent as sharp as we needed to be on some possessions, Lillard said. When youre against a team like that, with that kind of size and length, its going to lead to turnovers. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Authentic .Y. - Nelson Mandela will be honoured by the New York Yankees with a plaque in Monument Park. Cheap Soccer Jerseys . Deulofeu injured a muscle in his right leg in Evertons 4-1 win over Fulham in the English Premier League on Saturday. Barcelona says that its team doctors will "co-ordinate" with Evertons medical staff as Deulofeu recovers. http://www.cheapbarcelonajerseys.com/?tag=rafinha-jersey . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Ivan Rakitic Jersey . Numbers Game examines the deal that sees Michael Del Zotto and Kevin Klein switch places. The Predators Get: D Michael Del Zotto. Sergi Samper Jersey .J. -- Marty Brodeur beat the Pittsburgh Penguins yet again. Ray Woodard, who led Lamar Universitys return to football in 2010, was relieved of his coaching duties on Monday, athletic director Jason Henderson announced.The Cardinals finished 3-8 this season and had only one winning record in seven seasons under Woodard, going 34-46 overall and 17-30 in Southland Conference games. He was hired in 2008 to restore a program that went dormant after the 1989 season.We would like to thank Coach Woodard for all that he has done for the Lamar University football program, Henderson said. It still remains our goal to compete for championshipss, and to put our student-athletes in a position to be successful on the field and in the classroom.ddddddddddddWoodards best season was in 2014, when Lamar went 8-4 and tied for third in the Southland with a 5-3 mark. Running back Kade Harrington was runner-up for 2015 STATS FCS Offensive Player of the Year, but this season, he suffered a broken left foot midway through his senior year.Lamar will begin a national search to find its next coach. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen