Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e looks skinny.Frampton, one of Northern Irelands biggest sports stars along with golfer Rory McIlroy, would be open t

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 02.10.2018 02:18
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Carl Frampton believes his next opponent Leo Santa Cruz is overlooking him ahead of their fight on July 30.Frampton (22-0, 14 KOs) believes Santa Cruz (32-0-1, 18 KOs) got a false impression of him when he witnessed from ringside the Northern Irishman being dropped twice by little-known Alejandro Gonzalez Jr. in the opening round in Texas last year.But Frampton, 29, recovered to win a unanimous points decision and is back in America to challenge WBA world featherweight champion Santa Cruz at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York.Belfasts former WBA-IBF world super-bantamweight champion is taking encouragement from his belief that Mexican Santa Cruz, 27, is underestimating him.I think hes overlooking me, Frampton told ESPN. The only time hes seen me in the flesh was when I had my worst performance against Alejandro Gonzalez Jr. in Texas a year ago, and he thinks Im chinny. I got put down twice in the first round but I came back to win comfortably and hes judging me by that performance.But thats OK, hopefully he comes to try and knock me out. Hes going to come forward and that will suit me.Scott Quigg didnt want to engage [in a unanimous points win for Frampton in February] and for six rounds it was a ver ? ? ? ? ?y boring fight, but this one will be different.Santa Cruz has never fought defensively in his life. Hes a come forward and it will be interesting what he does when I start catching him.Three-weight world champion Santa Cruz, who is based in Los Angeles, will have a three-inch height advantage over Frampton and will also be more accustomed to fighting at featherweight.The pair were linked to fighting each other at super-bantamweight before Santa Cruz stepped up to featherweight last year where he has had three fights.Hes three inches taller but I dont mind that, Frampton added. Its very rarely that I box someone that is smaller than me and I think I will be heavier than him on the night.Remember he started as a bantamweight and when I saw him in the flesh in El Paso when I fought Gonzalez he didnt look like a really strong guy, he looks skinny.Frampton, one of Northern Irelands biggest sports stars along with golfer Rory McIlroy, would be open to a fight against Welshman Lee Selby -- the IBF world featherweight champion -- after his date with Santa Cruz.Lee Selby would be a huge fight and someone Ive always respected and admired, Frampton said.Im not going to be calling him out but if I get past Leo Santa Cruz it could be a huge fight and I think its one I would want in Belfast as the A fighter. Pedro Jersey . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. Ross Barkley Jersey . The FA rejected Wilsheres appeal that the length of his punishment was "clearly excessive" and said Thursday his suspension begins with immediate effect. He will miss league matches against Chelsea on Monday and West Ham on Dec. http://www.chelseafcproshop.com/Kids-Danny-Drinkwater-Jersey/ . The winner Saturday will remain in the elite 10-team field next year. "We talked about wanting to be disciplined and stick with our game plan and good things will come," Draisaitl said, who had two goals for the victors. Victor Moses Jersey . But what about the officials? Every sport has officials and they also have stories about hard work and sacrifice but their accomplishments are seldom recognized by anyone outside their inner circle. Cesar Azpilicueta Jersey . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said.EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Giants defensive end Jason Pierre-Paul should be ready for the start of the season after having surgery to repair a herniated disc in his lower back on Tuesday. In calling the operation successful, the team announced the prognosis for the two-time Pro Bowl selections recovery as being about 12 weeks. That means Pierre-Paul is expected to miss all of training camp and most of the preseason, but should be ready for the Giants regular-season opener against Dallas on Sept. 8. "Im going to do everything the doctors tell me to do during my rehab so I can be back playing the game I love at a high level as quickly as possiblee," Pierre-Paul said in a statement released by the team.dddddddddddd "This procedure is going to get my fully healthy, and there should be no more pain." Selected in the first round of the 2010 draft, Pierre-Paul has 27 1/2 sacks in 48 games. He had been bothered by the nagging back problem last season. The decision to have surgery was made over the past week, after the player was examined by several doctors, including Robert Watkins, who performed the operation at a hospital in Marina Del Rey, Calif. Giants senior vice-president of medical services Ronnie Barnes said the team expects a full and complete recovery. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen