Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

for 105 yards with the TD and INT, and a 55.5 quarterback rating.It was a performance filled with progress, promise

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.09.2018 13:21
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- Christian Hackenberg jogged onto the field at MetLife Stadium to cheers from New York Jets fans who had been waiting all summer to see the rookie quarterback play.He gave them a lot more to be excited about just a few minutes later.The second-round draft pick from Penn State threw a touchdown pass on his first drive in an up-and-down NFL debut in the Jets 21-20 loss to the Giants on Saturday night. He also tossed an interception in Jets territory that set up the Giants go-ahead score.He made some throws, but he missed some throws, coach Todd Bowles said. It was good to get his feet wet.After Hackenberg replaced Bryce Petty early in the fourth quarter, he got off to an inauspicious start with two incomplete passes and a delay-of-game penalty.Then, he got rolling.Hackenberg hit Zach Sudfeld for 16 yards on third-and-15, then connected with rookie Charone Peake for 26. After Antone Smiths 1-yard run, Hackenberg threw a 27-yard pass to rookie Robby Anderson.On the next play, Hackenberg lofted a perfectly placed toss into the right corner of the end zone to Anderson, capping an impressive first drive.It was sweet, Hackenberg said after the game. I wanted to go celebrate with my guys. I thought it was big for us and the team at that point in time. Robby made a great play, understood the coverage and went to our landmark and he was able to finish that off.The Jets went three-and-out on their next possession, and then Hackenberg made a rookie mistake in his third series.On third-and-7 from the Jets 5, Hackenberg threw an ill-advised pass over the middle that was deflected by Davon Coleman and intercepted by Andrew Adams. Two plays later, the Giants scored the go-ahead touchdown, an 11-yard pass from Ryan Nassib to Tavarres King.Thats something Ive got to learn from, Hackenberg said. I cant do that. Especially not in that field position. It (stinks), but its obviously a good learning tool for me.Hackenberg finished 6 of 16 for 105 yards with the TD and INT, and a 55.5 quarterback rating.It was a performance filled with progress, promise and inexperience.I think practice is valuable and I think the game ultimately is what you work toward at practice, so I think being able to get some reps on tape is going to be good to learn from, he said. It counts, its on the stat sheet and everything. Ill be able to go back and reflect on those plays where were playing against another defense -- not just ourselves -- so I think that is something that will be a really good tool for me moving forward.Hackenberg currently sits fourth on the Jets depth chart behind Ryan Fitzpatrick, Geno Smith and Petty. He was drafted so high by New York based on his potential despite some struggles in college after an impressive freshman season.He isnt likely to challenge for a starting job until next season at the earliest, and has been getting limited snaps in practice as the Jets concentrate on getting Fitzpatrick in synch with the starters, and seeing if Petty can challenge Smith for the backup job.Meanwhile, Hackenberg can use this season to simply learn. Until Saturday night, he had been the only one of 15 quarterbacks drafted in April to not play in the preseason.It was just a cool experience, Hackenberg said.He is likely to see more playing time Thursday night when the Jets wrap up their preseason schedule in Philadelphia. Fitzpatrick and most of the starters are expected to sit, so either Smith or Petty could start. That means Hackenberg could come on in the second half and try to cap his first NFL preseason on a high note.I think each week has been better and better, just from feeling more and more comfortable, he said. Its a new environment for me. Each and every day is an opportunity to learn something and get better at some areas. I think thats ultimately how Ive approached everything.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Jurickson Profar Jersey . LOUIS -- Cardinals cleanup hitter Allen Craig says hes recovered from a foot injury and ready to be put on St. Prince Fielder Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. http://www.officialrangersgearshop.com/Rangers-Adrian-Beltre-Kids-Jersey/ . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Martin Perez Jersey . Canada is now down to its 22-player limit, although but players wont be registered until Christmas Day. Changes could still be made as a result of a suspension or injury. Custom Texas Rangers Jerseys . -- Gus Malzahn finally had his day in Fayetteville.ANAHEIM, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Angels have released right-handed reliever Ryan Madson, who never pitched for the team while attempting to return from elbow ligament replacement surgery. The Angels abruptly announced the move Monday before the first pitch of their game against Texas. "This was an upside gamble that I deemed worth the risk, and unfortunately it did not transpire for either Ryan or the club," Angels general manager Jerry Dipoto said. Los Angeles signed Madson to a one-year, $3.5 million deal in late November, hoping the former Philadelphia closer could fill the same role in Anaheim. But Madson developed elbow soreness during spring training and never made it back to the big leaggues with his hometown Angels despite rehabilitation assignments and extra work in Arizona.dddddddddddd "We signed Ryan with the belief that he would return to the mound this season and positively impact our team," Dipoto said. "It became increasingly more apparent to us that he was not going to pitch for the Angels this season. Our medical team has spent much time, effort and resources in the effort to facilitate a healthy return. Its been a long and difficult process for all involved." Madson hasnt pitched in the big leagues since 2011, having season-ending surgery in April 2012 after signing an $8 million deal with the Cincinnati Reds. Madson also never pitched for the Reds. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen