Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

gh school.Everyone has always wanted to go at me and have that shot.The 76ers will play three Summ

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 29.09.2018 02:02
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Ben Simmons knows he will have a bounty on his head when he makes his much-anticipated debut for the Philadelphia 76ers against the Boston Celtics.The Australian 19-year-old says he has been targeted by opponents desperate to outplay him since he landed in the US in 2013 with a big reputation.Its fun, Simmons told reporters on Sunday.I love getting the challenge. Simmons 76ers take on the Celtics on Monday (Tuesday 9am AEST) in the opening game of the NBA Summer League in Salt Lake City, Utah.Celtics rookie guard Jaylen Brown, who sat in Brooklyns Barclays Center at the recent NBA Draft and watched as Simmons was selected first by the 76ers, says he is ready to rip somebodys head off.Brown was picked third by the Celtics and is desperate to prove his doubters wrong. Simmons is ready.I know a lot of people will be coming for me because I got that number one spot, Simmons said.Its always been like that for me since high school.Everyone has always wanted to go at me and have that shot.The 76ers will play three Summer League games this week in Utah and then join 23 other NBA teams for the 10-day Las Vegas Summer League tournament.Summer League teams are made up of recently acquired draft picks, second-year players and desperate young free agents hoping to score a contract, just as undrafted Australian guard Matthew Dellavedova did three years ago with the Cleveland Cavaliers.Brown has not hidden his dislike for the 76ers decision to take Simmons ahead of him.At a Celtics basketball camp for children last week a video went viral of Brown playing a young, chubby boy in a game of one-on-one.Brown dunked on the boy when the boy taunted him with:You aint good. Ben Simmons is better.I said, All right, OK, 19-year-old, 201cm tall, Brown said.Simmons will also go head-to-head with the Celtics 23-year-old second round 2015 draft pick Marcus Thornton, who spent last year in the NBL with the Sydney Kings.Simmons signed his rookie contract, worth more than $US16 million ($A21.48 million) the next three years, on Saturday.The 76ers likely paid him the maximum allowed for his first year: $US5.9 million ($A7.92 million). Shelby Miller Jersey . Durant finished with 24 points and 13 rebounds, Jackson matched his career high with 23 points on 10-of-14 shooting and Lamb scored 12 points on 5-of-7 shooting, lifting the Thunder to a 94-88 win over San Antonio and snapping the Spurs 11-game winning streak. Randy Johnson Jersey . I cant pinpoint a date, but I do remember a player from my youth. Brian Downing was with the Chicago White Sox at a time when I listened to every game I possibly could on the radio. That particular season the late great Harry Caray was calling the White Sox games. http://www.diamondbacksteamshop.com/Diamondbacks-Ketel-Marte-Kids-Jersey/ . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Arizona Diamondbacks Jerseys . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Clay Buchholz Jersey . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Ben Barba revealed he was close to pulling the plug on his NRL career earlier in the year.While he is entrenched in the race for the Dally M and has been a major force behind Cronullas push for a maiden title, the livewire fullback admits there was a time he questioned whether he should play on.Barba flew back home to Mackay in Queensland following an argument with his then-pregnant wife after a drinking session, prompting concerns from the club about his welfare.He pondered his place in the game but was brought around after reaching out to his family, friends and the clubs welfare staff.He says having the strength to ask for help proved a turning point and hasnt looked back.There was a time when I was losing focus on what I was doing right at the start of the year and was starting to slip, he recalled on Wednesday.Im glad I nipped that in the bud pretty quick and was able to get straiight back into it and continue playing football.ddddddddddddBarba has endured a rocky road put seems to have found peace at the Sharks.His Dally M win in 2012 and subsequent form slump which lasted several seasons, controversial exit from Canterbury and public battles with alcohol and gambling have resulted in the limelight being trained firmly on him.Barba, now 26, admits to being embarrassed by his past indiscretions and how much he took things for granted.I look back on things Ive done in the past and think what an idiot I was, he said.And it still burns me today that Ive done the things Ive done.You can only learn from your mistakes.As Ive said Im not perfect and theres always going to be a mistake here and there but its about where you go to from there. Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen