Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

g to happen], you try to cover things in that moment, but then once you start playing together you realize its hard

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 25.09.2018 08:07
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Halfway through her master class last Thursday at Millennium Dance Complex in Studio City, California, Tricia Miranda paused instruction and brought the attendees into a group huddle. Miranda had something she needed to share. Over a hundred dancers surrounded her on the dark-brown dance floor in utter silence, their attention hyper-focused on one of the premier hip-hop choreographers in the world who stood before them dressed in her signature look: baggy pants, a hoodie and oversized bamboo earrings.Stop dancing and start performing, Miranda told the dancers, after seeing they hadnt quite captured the intended attitude of her choreography -- a high-energy, hard-hitting piece set to Lil Scrappys No Problem.(Warning: this video includes explicit language)Against the backdrop of the studios trademark slogan Unity in Diversity, she spoke while a roving television crew followed behind. Its an atmosphere that has become second nature for Miranda, but for a majority of the dancers, many of whom were taking her class for the first time, the presence of the lens had changed their performance demeanor.Dont let a camera keep you from doing what you love, in the place that you should be most comfortable. This space is our home, Miranda said pointing to the camera. Live YOUR life.This is Mirandas world in a nutshell.In 2014, she released a video from her class that was choreographed to Nicki Minajs hit song Anaconda. The performance, which was solely intended to promote her choreography for an upcoming dance tour, went viral and to date has 28.7 million views on YouTube. Since then, virality has become commonplace for Miranda, who has become one of the dance industrys most sought-after talents, and whose videos have helped to raise the profile of the hip-hop dance community on an international level.It was only a matter of time until a mainstream network caught wind of her success. In January, MTV will unveil Going Off, Mirandas own show, which is inspired by her classes.Miranda, a native of Yuma, Arizona, started as a trained ballet dancer -- calling herself a chola ballerina who shaved the sides of her head and rocked hoop earrings and dark lipstick while donning her ballet shoes. In her late teens she co-directed a ballet company and received a full scholarship to the prestigious Joffrey Ballet in Chicago. But her dream was to be like the dancers she saw on television and her inspiration Tina Landon, who both danced with and choreographed for Janet Jackson. After moving to Los Angeles at the age of 21, Miranda knew it was time to truly pursue her dreams.Her big break happened just three years later at 24 when she was cast as a dancer on Beyoncés Ladies First world tour. She later became a staple in the touring industry.Miranda has gone on to tour with the likes of the Black Eyed Peas, Jennifer Lopez and Daddy Yankee. She has also been featured in music videos like Lopezs Do it Well in 2007 (as a lead dancer), and Britney Spears Circus in 2008.However, after 12 years as a video and tour dancer, Miranda said she began to lose her passion due to the high demands and oftentimes unfriendly environment. A taxing experience during the filming of Spears Circus video was Mirandas last straw.My knees were bleeding from doing groundwork in the gravel, and I was just starting to feel over it -- and I remember never having that feeling before, Miranda said. Its not fair to take a spot from a hungry dancer who deserves to be there just to get a check. Im not that person, thats not for me.At the height of her game, Miranda took a risk and left the stage to pursue choreography full time.Miranda has since dedicated herself to training the next generation of industry dancers who run as young as 8 years old.People always ask me do I miss dancing, and I dont. I love being behind the camera, said Miranda, who rarely appears in the videos she posts today. I get more satisfaction out of seeing my dancers book jobs and perform. Ive had my time to be in videos and do all that. Now, I want everyone to focus on my [students].?As someone who knows both sides of the cutthroat industry she understands what it takes to make it. Miranda uses the camera as a tool to help her students become comfortable with dancing without an audience and in front of a lens -- something that Miranda said used to terrify her as a dancer. Mirandas respected presence and the demands of her choreography brings out the best in her students, especially in her classes. Simply put, she wants everyone to win.She demands something so brilliant in you. Shell pull out the star in you, said Darrion Gallegos, an assistant of Mirandas who can be seen in most of her class videos. Shes a visionary.Miranda has also gone on to choreograph for artists such as Gwen Stefani and Charli XCX, and brand commercials including Starbucks, H&M, Sprint and Sketchers. Most notably, Miranda co-choreographed Missy Elliotts Super Bowl XLIX performance, a request she received from Elliott herself.Missy called me personally and was like, Listen ... I need four kids in my show and I dont trust nobody else to work with children but you, said Miranda, whom met Elliott through the rappers protégé Sharaya J.To be at a Tricia Miranda class is to be at a party -- and thats just the way Miranda wants it.My class is hype! Its high energy, but its also educational, said Miranda who described her style as being a combination of new school moves with old school energy. Everything was hype and everything was big. I still bring that energy to my choreography.When you walk into [one of her classes], you feel like something is going to happen. Youre going to witness something magical, said Taylor Thomas, one of Mirandas assistants who can also be spotted in her class videos.Its that infectious sprit which caught the eye of producers at MTV. After running through initial ideas, the collective settled on a series that centered around Mirandas classes.Each week, the show will follow Miranda as she instructs a class filled with some of the industrys best young talents. At the end of each episode, one dancer will book a job for a new project of Mirandas or of her various guest choreographers or musical artists whom she invites on the show. Going Off is like Miranda herself: genuine, transparent and intoxicating.A bootcamp for industry dancers is kind of what it looks like, said Miranda, who added that the show is unique from other dance shows because of its focus on the creative process instead of solely a final product. Nobody talks about the creators. We bring all of this to life.The show is produced by Radical Media and was co-created by Dave Sirulnick, who helped conceive MTVs Video Music Awards and Total Request Live. So, the concept comes with great promise.You get to see the struggle, and its not a walk in the park, said Allison Claire, who has been an assistant of Mirandas for five years and recently danced on Janet Jacksons Unbreakable tour.Miranda hopes that the show will continue to push the profile of the dance community. Today, music videos can exist without the presence of an artist at all. And she actually did just that -- having choreographed the music video for Iggy Azaleas song Team, which features only Miranda and her dancers. The video has gone on to amass 75.7 million views.I think its great that social media has gotten as big as it has and we are being validated for our hard work, Miranda said. A lot of us are the creatives behind your favorite artists, and you just dont know it. I only hope it gets bigger and better.Sean Hurd is a digital media associate for ESPN. Follow him on Twitter @seanahurd http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Jamison-Crowder-Jersey/ . Pirlo limped out of Sundays 1-0 win over Udinese after just 13 minutes. Juventus says Pirlo underwent tests on Monday which revealed he has "a second-degree lesion to the collateral medial ligament in his right knee. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Art-Monk-Jersey/ . Pert has formerly spent time as an assistant coach with Cardiff City, Coventry City, and Bahrain mens national team. "Martyn is a highly-respected coach with experience at the top levels in England," said Whitecaps FC head coach Carl Robinson. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Hats/ . Robredo, ranked No. 16, bounced back from an upset loss to Leonardo Mayer in the second round of the Royal Guard Open in Chile last week to down Carreno Busta in 1 hour, 25 minutes. On a day filled mostly with qualifying matches, fifth-seeded Marcel Granollers of Spain also entered the second with a 7-5, 3-6, 6-2 win over Aljaz Bedene of Slovenia, while Guido Pella of Argentina defeated Guillermo Garcia-Lopez of Spain 7-6 (6), 6-4 to advance. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Ryan-Kerrigan-Jersey/ . Zvonareva, who won the tournament in 2009 and 10, couldnt handle her opponents big groundstrokes in only her third event back after 17 months out with a shoulder injury. Zvonareva made her comeback in January in Shenzhen and played in the Australian Open but lost her first matches at both tournaments. http://www.redskinsrookiestore.com/Redskins-Fabian-Moreau-Jersey/ . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. CHICAGO -- As he gets set for another showdown against his close friend and former teammate LeBron James, Dwyane Wade acknowledged Thursday that he had to change his game far more than James did during the pairs four years together with the Miami Heat.I definitely changed mine more, Wade said with a laugh after Thursdays practice. Its not even a conversation. Theres no conversation to have. I definitely had to change mine more.Wade said that while he and James knew before they decided to join forces in Miami that their respective games would change, it was Wades game that was altered the most. He didnt have to have a conversation with James about it because the answer was obvious to both men.We all knew the sacrifice that was going to be [made], Wade said. Obviously, you sit down and you talk about playing together. You think you know whats [going to happen], you try to cover things in that moment, but then once you start playing together you realize its harder than what you thought. But we all knew we had to sacrifice. Chris Bosh, too. Hes somebody who they dont talk about, he had to sacrifice a lot too. But at the end of the day, we sacrificed points, article hits, but what we gained was championships, friendships and brotherhoods that last a lifetime. So Im sure if we could do it all over again wed do it exactly the same way.Wade, who will be making his first appearance against James in a Chicago Bulls uniform on Friday, doesnt hide from the fact that playing against his former teammate means more to him than most games.Ive always said it: Kobe [Bryant] and LeBron have always been my favorite guys to play against, Wade said. Its just something about those games for me thats always been a little special. I wont be onne of those cliché athletes to say its just another game.dddddddddddd. Its never just another game for me to play against those guys. I just enjoy it more. Simple as that. I enjoy playing against LeBron more than anybody else just because of the things I know hes going to bring to the game. Great people bring greatness out of you. Hes always done that for me and vice versa. I think Ive done it for him. So Ive always enjoyed it.Wade, in his 14th season, didnt rule out the possibility of playing with James again at some point in his career, but he made it very clear how happy he was to be in Chicago.I never thought I would play with LeBron, Wade said. I didnt think it was a possibility at all. I enjoyed the All-Star Games, I enjoyed the Olympics, but I never thought that wed play together. Thats why now I look with younger guys and what they say and stuff like that because you never know what the futures going to hold for you. Just keep your comments to yourself on the future. So I would keep my comments on myself for whatever. For me, Im here and Im happy to be here but I was happy in Miami as well. It just happened. And you never know what happens in this game. So people should never say never on anything.Then Wade leaned closer into the microphones and recorders present at the Bulls practice facility.Thats not saying that I want to play with LeBron [again]. Let me clearly say that. That is not saying that I want to be somewhere that Im not. Thats not saying that at all, but also I understand how this league works, how this thing goes, and people need to know just dont say never, thats all. NFL Jerseys Cheap Black China NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Hoodies Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Authentic Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen