Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e offence with both Munchak and Loggains. Greene ran for 1,000 yards in each of the past two seasons with the Jets,

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 22.09.2018 07:33
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Chinas Olympic dominance in badminton will end in Rio de Janeiro.The nation swept all five gold medals at the 2012 London Games, but Chinas attempt to repeat that feat is over even before the gold medal rounds are set to begin Wednesday.In a major upset on Tuesday, London silver medalist Wang Yihan lost to P.V. Sindhu of India in the quarterfinals.In mixed doubles, Chan Peng Soon and Goh Liu Ying of Malaysia knocked out London silver medalists Xu Chen and Ma Jin of China. The Malaysians will play for gold against Tontowi Ahmad and Liliyana Natsir of Indonesia, who beat Olympic champions Zhang Nan and Zhao Yunlei of China.In a womens doubles semifinal match, Christinna Pedersen and Kamilla Rytter Juhl of Denmark defeated Chinese pair Tang Yuanting and Yu Yang. They will play a Japanese team, Misaki Matsutomo and Ayaka Takahashi, in the final on Thursday.China still has hopes for medals, however.Fu Haifeng and Zhang Nan defeated Chris Langridge and Marcus Ellis of Britain in the mens doubles semifinals. They will play for gold Friday against Tan Wee Kiong and Goh V. Shem of Malaysia, who beat Chinese team Hong Wei and Chai Biao.In mens singles, many are watching top-ranked Lee Chong Wei of Malaysia, who has lost the last two Olympic finals to two-time champion Lin Dan of China. If both continue winning, the rivals will play in the semifinals.In womens singles, the favorites are top-ranked Carolina Marin of Spain and Li Xuerui, the defending Olympic champion from China. Both won easily Tuesday. Tashaun Gipson Jersey .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. Corey Grant Jersey . Just not the game. Kyle Palmieri scored two straight goals in the third period to rally the Anaheim Ducks past the Philadelphia Flyers 3-2 on Tuesday night. http://www.thejaguarsfansshop.com/Jaguars-Marcell-Dareus-Draft-Jersey/ . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Lerentee McCray Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Calais Campbell Jersey . "Were just throwing s--- at the wall hoping something sticks," said Tortorella about the possible line combinations for Fridays game against Columbus. The Canucks have lost five straight games and six of their last seven, leaving them in a logjam in the Pacific Division, currently sitting fifth - good for ninth in the Western Conference.NASHVILLE -- Chris Johnson is often asked how many yards he thinks he can rush for any season, and the player nicknamed CJ2K always responds with the same answer: 2,000. But Johnson said he is rarely asked about his team goals and gets tabbed as a selfish player for mentioning his personal goal. Still, he believes he can run for 2,000 yards again and help the Titans make the playoffs. His ultimate goal is helping Tennessee win a Super Bowl. "Every year I want to rush for 2,00 yards, and I feel like if we are doing what is right and we making plays on Sunday and if I get to that yardage, I feel like we can be a playoff team and hopefully win the Super Bowl," Johnson said. Johnson said he knows people need something to talk about, but hes surprised how much attention he gets every time he mentions his annual goal to become the first man to run for 2,000 yards in a season twice. But he said hes not going to talk about team goals when asked specifically about his personal plans. Those team goals are why the running back entering his sixth NFL season has been a regular in the Titans off-season program this year, getting to know all the new players Tennessee brought in to help this franchise rebound from a 6-10 season. Its been three seasons since Johnson ran for 2,006 yards and became the sixth man in NFL history to reach that mark. Its been even longer since the Titans last made the playoffs. "Oh, its been forever," Johnson said. "It seems like Ive never even been to the playoffs. So its a situation that I really want to get back there." The Titans want Johnson to have a big year too because that likely means they have done just that too. "Theres no doubt he needs to have a big year," Titans coach Mike Munchak said. "Were planning on him having a big year because obviously that means things are going well for us." The three-time Pro Bowl running back seems very happy with the changes both in the offence and the help the Titans got him this off-season. Munchak officially named Dowell Loggains as the offensive co-ordinator, and Johnson sees evidence in the playbook of turning back to a run-heavy offence after a heavy focus on passing the past two seasons under former co-ordinator Chris Palmer. The Titans also revamped the interrior of the offensive line with their first free agent signee in left guard Andy Levitre and their first draft selection in right guard Chance Warmack.ddddddddddddThey signed veteran Shonn Greene to offer up the change of pace back this team hasnt had since LenDale White in 2008 and 2009. Johnson pointed out White scored plenty of touchdowns in 2008, and that was the year Tennesssee went 13-3. Johnson said hes also able to share with Loggains what plays hes most comfortable with, and he appreciates new running backs coach Sylvester Crooms ability to have more input into the offence with both Munchak and Loggains. Greene ran for 1,000 yards in each of the past two seasons with the Jets, and hes 26 pounds heavier than Johnson. He said Thursday that hes not worried at all about how much playing time hell get this season. He also thinks targeting 2,000 yards rushing is a good goal for Johnson to have. "I think hes capable of doing it, and I think everyone in this team is going to strive to help him get that done," Greene said. The Titans do want more from Johnson. Hes been working on catching passes to help the Titans move him around more while getting him out away the line of scrimmage with room to run. Johnson caught 50 passes for 503 yards in 2009, and he caught a career-best 57 receptions in 2011. But he had only 36 for 232 yards last season. Munchak said Johnson also is a key part of their pass protection despite his size at 5-foot-11 and 200 pounds. The running back knows where to be and how to buy that extra time for the quarterback. "Can we win week in, week out without him putting up numbers and doing well?" Munchak said. "Probably not." Johnson also knows criticism comes with playing running back in the NFL. "If I dont rush for 1,000 yards, then I lost a step. Im not the same guy," Johnson said. "But when I want to run for 2,000 yards, Im being selfish. Just got to take it." Notes: The Titans wrap up their organized team activities this week and hold a three-day minicamp next week to conclude their off-season. Munchak said some players like Levitre and RT David Stewart may be limited to individual drills. Munchak said the goal is to have players with any injuries healed up and ready for training camp. Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale NFL White Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Jerseys NFL China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen