Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

76.2 percent of his passes and throwing for 592 yards. But the Rams lost both times, and Keenum didnt take advantage of lat

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 21.09.2018 02:06
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

British & Irish Lions and England forwards coach Steve Borthwick is to spend a fortnight with the Western Force.Borthwick, who was unveiled on Wednesday as one of three Lions coaches acting under Warren Gatland on the 2017 tour of New Zealand, flies to Perth on Thursday to take part in the Super Rugby franchises pre-season skills sessions over the next two weeks.Under Eddie Jones there has been a sharing of coaching nous between England and Australia with Melbourne Storm coach Jason Ryles spending time with England while Borthwick sat in on some of the NRL sides training sessions last June. Ex-Wallaby Glen Ella acted as a coaching consultant under Jones on Englands tour of Australia while Jones also brought in rugby league great Andrew Johns to spend time with Owen Farrell and George Ford.Borthwicks rise to Lions coach has been rapid given this time last year he was Bristols forwards coach in the Championship but Jones hopes he will be able to garner some key insight into what it takes to beat the All Blacks when he travels to New Zealand in June.Its a great learning experience for him and he gets the opportunity of learning how to beat the Kiwis, which is important, Jones told Sky Sports HQ.Hes a very analytical coach, a very serious coach and he knows more about line-outs than anyone else in the world.He gets the chance to learn about New Zealand rugby culture and the chance to play basically 10 Tests against the best players in New Zealand and by the end of it, if he hasnt beaten New Zealand he should know how to beat New Zealand. Sami Khedira Jersey . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Mattia De Sciglio Jersey . Giroud, who wasnt in the starting lineup for two matches after allegations about his private life and a decline in form, scored twice in the first half. Tomas Rosickys chip made it 3-0 before half time at Emirates Stadium, while defender Laurent Koscielny scored an unmarked header in the second half. http://www.juventusfcpro.com/Kids-Alex-Sandro-Jersey/ . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. Federico Bernardeschi Jersey .C. -- Todd Fiddler scored a hat trick, including the overtime goal, as the Prince George Cougars survived an 8-7 win against the Kamloops Blazers in Western Hockey League play Sunday. Giorgio Chiellini Jersey . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Los Angeles Rams quarterback Jared Goff, confined to a backup role since being drafted first overall earlier this year, took first-team snaps on Wednesday and said he feels tremendously more comfortable than Ive ever felt.I feel confident that if my numbers called, Ill be ready to go, Goff told reporters from the team facility in Thousand Oaks, California, after the Rams only official practice of their bye week. Just waiting for that time.Goff still has more waiting to do.Rams coach Jeff Fisher has stated that he is not ready to make a change at quarterback, even though starter Case Keenum has the NFLs lowest total QBR and is coming off a four-interception game in Sundays 17-10 loss to the New York Giants.Fisher dismissed a report that Goff was a long way from being ready to start.If he wasnt making progress, Fisher said of Goff, hed be a No. 3.Fisher felt Goff did a nice job with additional reps on Wednesday.We put him in all different situations, Fisher said. He participated in 7-on-7, then we had a red zone move, we had a first-and-10 run-play pass period, then we had a pressure period. He handled everything really well -- huddle presence and understanding, snap count, Mike [middle linebacker] IDs. He was going against our defense; he hadnt gone against our defense in a while.Goffs work with the first team isnt a surprise and isnt necessarily telling. Fisher said Monday that the bye week would allow all Rams rookies to get more practice time, especially Goff, who has been working mostly with the scout team since the start of the regular season.The Rams sent an assortment of high-round draft picks to the Tennessee Titans in order to move up 14 spots and select Goff out of Cal.But he struggled in the preseason, completing only 45 percent of his passes while committing four turnovers, and he never really challenged Keenum for the starting job. Goff was inactive for the Monday Night Football opener against the San Francisco 49ers, slotted behind Sean Mannion as the third-string quarterback, then served aas the backup over the next six weeks.ddddddddddddFive quarterbacks selected after Goff have already started NFL games, a list highlighted by Carson Wentz of the Philadelphia Eagles (second overall) and Dak Prescott of the Dallas Cowboys (135th).Its part of the process; its part of whats going on, Goff, a couple of weeks removed from his 22nd birthday, said of sitting. Im not going to sit here and complain or gripe. Im going to support Case and continue to get ready and be ready.The Rams won three straight games earlier this season, giving Keenum six wins over his previous eight games as the Rams starter, though he hardly ever shined. Keenum played very well in Weeks 5 and 6, completing 76.2 percent of his passes and throwing for 592 yards. But the Rams lost both times, and Keenum didnt take advantage of late drives that wouldve tied or won games.Keenum then struggled at London in Week 7, though Fisher noted that half of his four interceptions were the fault of his receivers, saying: Well make changes at receiver before I make changes at quarterback.If Goff were to start, Fisher said he would not change a thing with his offense.We wouldnt scale anything back, we wouldnt change a thing, he added. Hes got that good of a feel for what were doing.But Fisher is clearly more comfortable with Keenums feel for the offense. Otherwise, theres little sense in not starting Goff now, especially coming out of the bye week, with the Rams playing four opponents -- the Carolina Panthers, Miami Dolphins, New York Jets and New Orleans Saints -- that are a combined 8-18.Im confident in myself and confident in what I can do, Goff said. I feel like if my number is called, Ill be ready. But its not up to me to decide when my time is. Thats what Coach Fisher and all the other coaches get paid for, to make those decisions. But yeah, Im confident in what I can do, and Im confident that Ill be ready. Cheap Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Nike NFL Jerseys China Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China NFL Gear Stitched Jerseys Discount Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Cheap Jerseys 2019 Black China NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2020 ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen