Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ery chance, injured U.S. star Foluke Akinradewo could only watch. The top-ranked Americans had fought back to force a fifth set

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 19.09.2018 02:00
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

The Premier League is heading back north of the border for night seven in Glasgow and Wayne Mardle has made his predictions. Premier League leader Michael van Gerwen will take on second-placed Phil Taylor, while defending champion Gary Anderson has been handed a double-header at The SSE Hydro, live on Sky Sports.But who does Mardle think will be the winners and losers? Gary Anderson v Adrian Lewis Gary Anderson defeated Adrian Lewis in this years World Championship final This is a rematch of the PDC World Championship final and Gary got the better of Adrian on that occasion, but I just dont know what to make of Gary. Some days he looks like the world champ he is and other days he just doesnt seem at the races. Last week, he was superb against Michael Smith, but so was Adrian Lewis in his win over Peter Wright. I do think it could be a tough night for Gary Anderson. He was so nervous in Aberdeen and the reception he got was incredible. But Ive got a feeling that hes going to struggle. The way he played last week, I think Lewis is a man on a mission and is gunning for a play-off spot and will this by the odd leg.Prediction: Im going to go against Anderson and pick Adrian Lewis to win the opening match.James Wade v Robert Thornton James Wade edged out Raymond van Barneveld in a tense clash last week Robert Thornton, away from the big stage, has been playing poorly and Ive been mentioning it every week. I still dont think Robert is 100 per cent right, I dont think hes fit. When he gets a chance, he lacks composure because those chances are so few and far between. He has lost 7-0 twice this season alone and nothing is going right for him.I cannot see any reason why that run will end against James Wade. To be honest, Wade like a lot of them, Im not sure what to make of them this season. Anderson, Adrian Lewis and James Wade have been up and down, but what James has got is a game which allows him to play poorly and still win. Whereas a few of the others, Lewis to name just one, cannot do that.James has been playing as good as ever, but maybe just a tad inconsistent.Prediction: Wade will complete a comfortable victory. Michael van Gerwen v Phil Taylor Van Gerwen has performed well against Taylor in recent months These two have played each other already six times this year. Six times! Were only in March. There is no way that Michael van Gerwen is sick of the sight of Phil Taylor, because he keeps getting the better of him. He has won nine of the last 10, Van Gerwen. No one on the planet has ever had a record like that and no one has beaten Phil Taylor more.I cannot see a Taylor win here, I cannot. I think the Phil will get the more hostile reaction, with it being in Scotland. I think they will go for the Green Machine. Hes the only man in the history of darts to have withstood The Power. Wayne Mardle on Michael van Gerwen There are a couple of things that might be bothering Phil Taylor. When he gets in front, Michael doesnt falter he just fights back. He knows that Michael will not buckle and I think that actually puts Phil off. Michael is the only man in the history of darts to have withstood The Power. I think Michael wins, hes on the crest of the wave, and knows hes the best player on the planet and will want to show it.Prediction: Michael will take the win over Taylor. Michael van Gerwen plays Phil Taylor in a stunning top-of-the-table clash on Thursday night as Premier League Darts heads to Glasgow Raymond van Barneveld v Dave Chisnall Raymond van Barneveld has lost his last three matches in the Premier League We have mentioned that a few players have been inconsistent, well these two just sum it up. Ive got no idea with Barney and I dont think he does either. He looks as if hes up for it and if you were to say: Raymond, you are just about to fight David Haye, he would say yeah, okay. Two minutes later you look at him and think whats happened? The Premier League is heading back to Glasgow, so we looked back at last year’s epic encounter between Phil Taylor and Raymond van Barneveld I just think he has a confidence crisis and sometimes he cannot get out of it. If he turns up with the swagger and strut we know, he can achieve anything. But I think Chizzy is the more reliable of the two - and I cannot believe Ive just said that.Prediction: Im going to go with Chisnall to win, because I feel he is playing to a higher level every game.Gary Anderson v Peter Wright Peter Wright is targeting his fourth win of the campaign If Peter Wright changes his darts again, then I will be annoyed. Like I said, I think its going to be a difficult night for Gary Anderson. Two real tough games.Wright has averaged 108 and 106 the last two weeks, and he won a tournament at the weekend. If he plays like he has been, can he possibly lose with a 107 average? I dont think so. It doesnt mean hes going to average 107, but the way he has been playing, hell think he can win this.In Glasgow, the expectation on Gary is going to be immense and I think it might be too emotionally draining for him as he plays first and last. Ive already gone for a Lewis win and I think that knock of confidence will play a part in the game against Wright.Prediction: I think Wright will sneak this in a last-leg thriller.Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Sky Live: PL Darts night seven WATCH: Who is No 1? Studds Dutch dynamos WATCH: Glasgow glory Red Mens Air VaporMax . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Clearance Air VaporMax Shoes . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapairvapormaxshop.com/ . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. Wholesale Air VaporMax 2018 . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Grey Youth Air VaporMax . Now that hes hitting streaking teammates with pin-point passes for easy layups, Love is asserting himself as one of the true superstars in the league. RIO DE JANEIRO -- Leaning over, hands on her knees and cheering at every chance, injured U.S. star Foluke Akinradewo could only watch. The top-ranked Americans had fought back to force a fifth set against Serbia before falling short -- short of the gold-medal goal that had driven her and others back to the national team for one more Olympic cycle.Serbias players cried in triumph after the biggest win in their programs history. They reached the Rio de Janeiro championship, guaranteeing the countrys first womens volleyball medal after a 20-25, 25-17, 25-21, 16-25, 15-13 victory.Serbia plays Saturday night against China, a four-set winner over the Netherlands. China needed six set points to take the opening frame on the way to a hard-fought 27-25, 23-25, 29-27, 25-23.The American coaches were scouting the thriller.Right now, this loss is deeply disappointing. It cuts deep. Its very painful, and thats OK, U.S. coach Karch Kiraly said. When you care that much, its going to. Were going to process that some, we get some time to grieve. We signed up to do difficult things with USA and were going to come back harder the next 48 hours to fight for the bronze medal.Akinradewos teammates took over after she was sidelined by an apparent left knee injury late in the opening set after beginning the match brilliantly. She tried to give it a go, but the leg didnt let her. Akinradewo will undergo tests to determine whether she might play Saturday.It was tough when Foluke went down. I think we were a little distracted there for a second because we care so much for her, captain Christa Dietzen said, briefly becoming emotional. Obviously we wanted to turn this around, for her, for everybody thats part of this program. We have a chance in the next 48 hours to do so.Akinradewo stood next to Kiraly during timeouts, shaking her head and yelling, Come on!Kiraly switched his lineup in her absence, then switched it again. Serbia kept pounding, digging out balls, leaping for blocks and serving with precision.The Americans led 12-10 in the fifth set when Karsta Lowe served into the net, then Milena Rasic answered with an ace and U.S. middle blocker Rachael Adams also netted her serve.Its amazing. Theres no words to describe really this feeling, Serbias Tijana Malesevic said. I think we need more time to be aware of what we did, but we gave our heart. We gave everything what we could, what we know, like everything -- like each player, staff, coaches.dddddddddddd We made it. This is history. We wrote history for Serbia, for volleyball federation, for the world.Lowe came through with her powerful left arm, Dietzen and Adams blocked masterfully as Kayla Banwarth provided her signature reliable passing, but the Americans (6-1) couldnt close it out with their star middle blocker down.The Americans are knocked out of title contention, and two-time defending Olympic champion Brazil was ousted in a stunning five-setter by China in the quarterfinals. That means Serbia will face a young Chinese squad led by former U.S. coach Jenny Lang Ping -- she raised her arms in the air and then sighed in relief as her players hugged her.The U.S. will take on a determined Dutch team back in the Olympics for the first time in 20 years.Both of those teams also advanced out of the preliminary pool with the U.S. and Serbia, which had lost a four-setter last week to the Americans.But the sixth-ranked Serbians have surprised the U.S. on the big stage before -- taking a five-set win a year ago at the World Cup in Japan, helping force the Americans into a second-chance qualifier at Lincoln, Nebraska, in January.It took contributions from each woman on the U.S. 12-player roster to get back into the match.Our team has a great culture and dynamic. Were here for each other, outside hitter Jordan Larson said. Thats whats going to show and thats whats going to carry us through.Now, the Americans plan to take the example from beach stars Kerri Walsh Jennings and April Ross, who lost in the semifinals to Brazil before bouncing back for bronze.Kiraly, the most decorated player of his generation as the only person with gold medals in beach and indoor volleyball, hurt to his core after this one. Thats how much he loves his team, the players who are here and so many who arent.The plan wont change: He knows that elusive gold is still out there to be had, one day.One thing that we would like to accomplish, and its not going to happen this month, Kiraly said. I dont know if itll happen four years from now or 52 years from now, but our job is to make an Olympic gold medal happen at some point for the history of the U.S. program. ... The fight continues. Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Cheap Jerseys Throwback NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Authentic Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL T-shirts From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen