Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

heika recently suggested Hansen faced some interesting selection issues, particularly at five-eighth between Aaron Crude

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.09.2018 02:00
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

All Blacks coach Steve Hansen has cautioned Wallabies counterpart Michael Cheika to stick to picking his own team for Australias Rugby Championship and Bledisloe Cup Test opener.Hansen and his squad arrived in Australia on Sunday afternoon in preparation for Saturdays game at ANZ Stadium in Sydney.Cheika recently suggested Hansen faced some interesting selection issues, particularly at five-eighth between Aaron Cruden and Beauden Barrett as well as openside flanker between Sam Cane and Ardie Savea.Its good of the Australian coach to start picking our team. Id say hes got enough problems of his own, probably, Hansen said at Sydney Airport.But well pick ours and he can pick his and hell have a lot to say, no doubt.Hansen and Cheika engaged in a waspish exchange in the media in June.The All Blacks mentor suggested Cheika had been bullied in the media by his England counterpart and former clubmate Eddie Jones.Cheika hit back at Hansen, describing the comment as really shallow.I just answered a question, Hansen said in response to being asked whether he had been playing mind games with the Wallabies coach.I got asked about how I thought the series was going. I think the Australian camp got a little bit upset with it.I left that a long time ago. Im moving on to what weve got to do.He said Cane was a 99 percent chance of being available to play on Saturday despite a recent concussion.Hansen wasnt expecting any major changes to the Wallabies game plan, though he expected their kicking game would improve under newly appointed national skills coach Mick Byrne, who previously held a similar position with the All Blacks.Theyve brought a lot of people back from the northern hemisphere so that gives them a bit more experience and their back three will be good under the high ball, Hansen said.With Mick there theyll have a better kicking game Im sure, but you cant change it too much.Theres a natural way Australia play, so Im assuming they will stick to what they do.Hansen expected Byrne would have already had a strong influence on Australia despite being appointed only three weeks ago.Hes a pretty good coach, Mick. Hes learnt a bit, he taught us a bit, so youve got yourselves a goody there. Under Armour Basketball Shoes Mens . The home side created most of the chances but struggled to break down Braunschweigs resilient defence, resulting in the Bundesligas 1,000th scoreless draw. Under Armour Shoes Cheap Online . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record. http://www.mikebrault.com/ . Bjorn, who had a 36-hole total of 8-under 134, made a testing six-foot putt to save par on the 16th and a birdie on the 17th before bogeying the final hole after a misjudged approach shot. American Kevin Streelman was in second place after shooting a 69. Under Armour Basketball Shoes Womens . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Under Armour Womens Shoes Sale . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Its been over six year since Jason Akermanis suggested AFL footy is not ready for an openly gay player.Akermanis view was criticised by many players and administrators at the time, but the issue of homophobia in the sport was hard for league honchos to dismiss.Much has changed since then, thanks in part to LGBTI (lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, intersex) advocate Jason Ball.Ball in 2012 became the first male Australian rules football player at any level to publicly come out as gay.No AFL player has done the same.There would be a lot of pressure on someone playing at the elite level. Its different for me ... football is not my career, Ball reflected at the launch of the inaugural AFL Pride Game, which will feature St Kilda and Sydney in round 21.My message to them is dont be afraid to be who you are and youll be surprised by how accepting the community and the AFL community will be, if you give them the chance.AFL football manager Mark Evans is confident the league haas reached a point where a homosexual player would feel comfortable coming out.ddddddddddddt ultimately has to be their decision. When a player or players are ready to do that, then so are we, Evans said.Were really confident that will be well handled at club level and itll help us take another conversation to the world stage.Weve done some work with our player groups at AFL clubs and we know therell be some difficulties for a player who does come out.Ball and the Yarra Glen football club initiated the 2014 Community Pride Cup, paving the way for the AFLs Pride Game.The Saints will don guernseys with rainbow-patterned numbers in round 21, while the Swans will wear rainbow socks in a show of support for the LGBTI community.Evans hoped it would become an annual fixture.(St Kilda chief executive) Matt Finnis certainly has plans for that, he said. Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen