Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Watson, 7. Mitchell Pearce, 8. Jared Waerea-Hargraves, 9. Jake Friend, 10. Dylan Napa, 11. Boyd Cordner, 12. Mitchell Aubusson,

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 18.09.2018 02:00
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Julio Jones doesnt back away from challenges. As a ninth-grader at Foley (Alabama) High School, he was given the option of playing for the junior varsity football team or joining the varsity squad. He not only chose to play up but started each of his four seasons.When trying to decide where to attend college as the nations No. 1 wideout prospect, he selected an Alabama program coming off a .500 season because new coach Nick Saban -- unlike other recruiters -- promised him nothing more than an opportunity to compete for a starting job, adding: I can win with you, and I can win without you.However, this past spring the Atlanta Falcons?star receiver finally encountered a situation that was too challenging for him. He and friends were planning to rough it on an island beach in the Bahamas. Jones loves to travel, particularly in the Caribbean and South America, and he was looking forward to going off the grid by settling along the shore. The only problem: Jones failed to factor in the tenacity of sand flies, which sent him and his friends scurrying for a nearby hotel.I had to leave, he said, laughing.So there you have it, NFL defenses. When it comes to slowing Jones, forget about double coverages and bracket schemes. Just bring a few sand flies.The Carolina Panthers probably wish they had thought of it after Jones raced through and around their secondary for a franchise-record 300 yards on 12 receptions, one of which he carried 75 yards for his lone touchdown. The performance moved him atop the league rankings with 488 yards through four games and put him on pace to finish with 1,952 yards, which would be 12 shy of the league record set by Calvin Johnson in 2012.Despite being one of the games dominant forces -- at 6-foot-3 and 220 pounds, he has linebacker size and sprinters speed -- Jones is often overshadowed by more demonstrative or charismatic receivers, be it Antonio Brown, Odell Beckham Jr. or Dez Bryant.It doesnt bother me, the soft-spoken and private Jones said this past summer. Im going to do what I do. Im not going to get caught up in it -- who is better, he is better, whatnot. Ive just seen a few games with those guys, but I feel like everybody is different in their own way. It depends on what you are looking for.Jones quietly had a season for the annals last year. His 136 receptions tied for second most in league history, and his 1,871 also ranked No. 2 all time. He was targeted 203 times, the most for a receiver in the past 10 seasons, but caught 67 percent of those passes. (The league average was 60.9 percent in 2015.)Jones has never been one to promote his talents, which is not to say he doesnt know how good he is. Hes reminded of it almost every Sunday, when he receives double coverage. He says the only team to use single coverage on him the whole game is Arizona and cornerback Patrick Peterson, whose rivalry goes back to their days in the SEC, where Peterson attended LSU.Pat is a great player, and I respect him because he dont mind coming out there and going one-on-one the whole game, Jones said. Nobody else does it. I played Richard [Sherman], but they play a lot of three-deep, though, so its really not man-to-man.His thoughts when he does see man coverage?Very disrespectful, very disrespectful, he said. Im licking my chops because I know where Im going, you dont know where Im going. And just -- working hard at your craft -- I feel like I work hard enough to get in and out of breaks and do certain things that its going to be hard for a defender to cover me one-on-one if Im coming at him full speed.Jones is a player of prodigious talent yet limited words. He prefers to spend his down time on the lake behind his home, hours at a time in the offseason. He also can be found in the bowling alley. When he travels, he prefers locations filled with natural beauty rather than tourists. The only time he wants to be in the headlines is after helping his team win.I just kind of do my own thing, Jones said. Im not trying to be like nobody else or nothing like that. Like when I travel, everybodys like, go to Dubai, its a new thing. I can go to Dubai, but Im not going to just because Im not trying to go where everybody is going.He can take his game where no one has gone, but there are concerns about how long he will hold up physically. He often scares coaches and personnel staff in practice because he goes so hard. On more than one occasion, Falcons general manager Thomas Dimitroff has asked him to back off in practice, but its hard for Jones. If hes going to do something in games, he first wants to do it in practice, so it becomes muscle memory, if you will.He understands that tomorrow is not promised, so he gives all he has today. And he never looks back, even after a crushing defeat. The next time you see him cry after a loss will be the first time.Therell be some games where guys cry, and I feel like if you give in to emotions like that, you didnt give your all, Jones said. All I can give is everything I got and thats it; thats all you can ask from a guy is his all. If he is giving you his all -- and thats not just that game, Im talking about the whole week, the preparation -- thats all you can ask.Me, Im coming to work, Im practicing hard every day, Im eating right, Im getting the proper sleep, Im getting the proper rest, everything, Im giving you all I have. Im not going to pout if we lose. Yeah, Im upset I lost, but its not going to be to that degree like Im cussing, get away from me, this and that.Just as he knew it was time to leave the beach last spring in the Bahamas, Jones said he will know when its time to leave the game.When I cant go out there and I feel like I can beat man coverage -- or I dont demand two-man -- then it will be time, he said. Sometimes a guy is going to get you here and there, you compete. He is getting paid just like youre getting paid, and he is a competitor just like you are. But if a guy can just stop me a whole game by himself, and I cant do nothing about it or Im fatiguing or Im not strong throughout the whole game, then its time for me to hang them up.Fortunately for the Falcons and lovers of unique talents, that day seems far off. Adidas NMD China White . Halifax beat the Saint John Sea Dogs 7-5 on the strength of two goals apiece from Nikolaj Ehlers, Matt Murphy and Brent Andrews. Jonathan Drouin also scored and had three assists while Zachary Fucale made 17 saves for the Mooseheads (16-8-0), who led 6-1 after two periods. Adidas NMD China 2018 Outlet . 10 Texas Rangers jersey for one last time. Young formally announced his retirement Friday after returning to Rangers Ballpark, his baseball home for all but the last of his 13 major league seasons. http://www.cheapadidasnmdchinastore.com/ . After taking two big hits this week -- losing at home and dropping back-to-back games for the first time all season -- Indiana struck back by playing its most complete game of the year. Rose Adidas NMD China 2018 . Supported by three-run homers from Jayson Werth and Wilson Ramos, the young right-hander went seven strong innings in the Washington Nationals 8-4 victory over the Arizona Diamondbacks on Friday night. Grey Adidas NMD China . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. From Pierre LeBrun While Anaheim GM Bob Murray said earlier this season he was not going to trade Jonas Hiller despite the fact hes an unrestricted free agent on July 1, some sources have told TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun that Murray might be willing to move another goalie. Thursday, July 21North Queensland Cowboys ($1.45) v Canterbury Bulldogs ($2.80), 1300Smiles Stadium at 7:50pmCowboys:?1. Lachlan Coote, 2. Javid Bowen, 3. Justin ONeill. 4. Kane Linnett, 5. Antonio Winterstein, 6. Michael Morgan, 7. Johnathan Thurston, 8. Matthew Scott, 9. Jake Granville, 10. James Tamou, 11. Gavin Cooper, 12. Ethan Lowe, 13. Jason Taumalolo. Interchange: 14. Rory Kostjasyn, 15. John Asiata, 16. Scott Bolton, 17. Ben Hannant,Bulldogs:?1. Will Hopoate, 2. Brett Morris, 3. Josh Morris, 4. Curtis Rona, 5. Sam Perrett, 6. Josh Reynolds, 7. Moses Mbye, 8. Aiden Tolman, 9. Michael Lichaa, 10. James Graham, 11. Josh Jackson, 12. Greg Eastwood, 13. David Klemmer. Interchange: 14. Sam Kasiano, 15. Tony Williams, 16. Tim Browne, 17. Raymond Faitala-Mariner, 19.Danny Fualalo, 20.Craig GarveyUBet verdict: Both sides should be fresh, coming in off the bye, but the Cowboys are unbeaten at home this season and will start warm, well-backed favourites.Enter your ESPNfootytips NRL selectionsFriday, July 22Brisbane Broncos ($1.28) v Penrith Panthers ($3.75), Suncorp Stadium at 7:50pmBroncos: 1. Darius Boyd, 2. Corey Oates, 3. Tom Opacic, 4. James Roberts, 5. Lachlan Maranta, 6. Anthony Milford, 7. Ben Hunt, 8. Josh McGuire, 9. Andrew McCullough, 10.Adam Blair, 11. Alex Glenn, 12. Sam Thaiday, 13. Corey Parker. Interchange: 14. Jarrod Wallace, 15. Tevita Pangai Junior, 16. Jai Arrow, 17. Herman Eseese, 18. Joe OfahengauePanthers:?1. Matt Moylan, 2. Josh Mansour, 3. Waqa Blake, 4. Tyrone Peachey, 5. Dallin Watene Zelezniack, 6. Bryce Cartwright, 7. Nathan Cleary, 8. Leilani Latu, 9. Peter Wallace, 10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard, 11. Isaah Yeo, 12. James Fisher-Harris, 13. Trent Merrin. Interchange: 14. Suaia Matagi, 15. Sitaleki Akauola, Chris Greysmuhl, 17. Zak Hardaker, 20. Moses Leota, 23. Viliame Kikau.UBet verdict: A field goal has been kicked in each of their last three games, two of which the Panthers won. Still, early shoppers are very keen on the Broncos this time.Enter your ESPNfootytips NRL selectionsSaturday, July 23Canberra Raiders ($1.45) v New Zealand Warriors ($2.80), GIO Stadium at 3pmRaiders:?1. Jack Wighton 2. Edrick Lee 3. Jarrod Croker (c) 4. Joey Leilua 5. Jordan Rapana 6. Blake Austin 7. Aidan Sezer 8. Junior Paulo 9. Josh Hodgson 10. Shannon Boyd 11. Josh Papalii 12. Elliott Whitehead 13. Shaun Fensom Interchange: 14. Sia Soliola 15. Luke Bateman 16. Paul Vaughan 17. Joe TapineWarriors: 1.?David Fusitua 2. Ken Maumalo 3.Blake Ayshford 4. Solomone Kata 5. Manu Vatuvei 6.Thomas Leuluai 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Jacob Lillyman 9. Issac Luke 10. James Gavet 11. Bunty Afoa 12. Ryan Hoffman (c) 13. Simon Mannering Interchange: 14.?Tuimoala Lolohea 15. Sam Lisone 16. Ben Matalino 17. Jazz TevagaUBet verdict: Punters have latched onto the Warriors big time as outsiders, which is fair enough. New Zealand has won five of their last six against the Raiders, including their last two in Canberra.Enter your ESPNfootytips NRL selectionsGold Coast Titans ($1.45) v Parramatta Eels ($2.80), Cbus Super Stadium at 5.30pmTitans:?1. David Mead, 2. Anthony Don, 3. Josh Hoffman, 4. Konrad Hurrell, 5. Nene Macdonald, 6. Tyrone Roberts, 7. Ashley Taylor, 8. Luke Douglas, 9. Nathan Peats, 10. Ryan James, 11. Zeb Taia, 12. Chris McQueen, 13. Agnatius Paasi. Interchange: 14. Eddy Pettybourne, 15. Leivaha Pulu, 16. Nathanial Peteru, 17. Nathan FriendEels:?1. Michael Gordon, 2. Bureta Faraimo, 3. Manu Mau, 4. Brad Takairangi, 5. Bevan French, 6. Clinton Gutherson, 7. Jeff Robson, 8. Danny Wicks, 9. Isaac De Gois, 10. Tim Mannah, 11. Kenny Edwards, 12. Tepai Moeroa, 13. Beau Scott. Interchange: 14. Rory OBrien, 15. Peni Terepo, 16. David Gower, 17. Daniel AlvaroUBet verdict: The Titans have won and covered in five of their last seven against the Eels and the early betting trends suggest both records will be improved.Enter your ESPNfootytips NRL selectionsMelbourne Stormm ($1.dddddddddddd25) v Sydney Roosters ($4.00), AAMI Park at 7.30pmStorm:?1.?Cameron Munster, 2. Suliasi Vunivalu, 3. Will Chambers, Cheyse Blair, 4. Marika Koroibete, 6. Blake Green, 7. Cooper Cronk, 8. Jesse Bromwich, 9. Cameron Smith, 10. Felise Kaufusi. 11. Kevin Proctor, 12. Tohu Harris, 13. Dale Finucane. Interchange: 14. Kenneath Bromwich, 15. Christian Welch, 16. Matt White, 17. Young Tonumaipea.Roosters:?1. Latrell Mitchell, 2. Daniel Tupou, 3. Dale Copley, 4. Shuan Kenny-Dowall, 5. Blake Ferguson, 6. Connor Watson, 7. Mitchell Pearce, 8. Jared Waerea-Hargraves, 9. Jake Friend, 10. Dylan Napa, 11. Boyd Cordner, 12. Mitchell Aubusson, 13. Sio Siua Taukeiaho. Interchange: 14. Sam Moa, 15. Aidan Guerra, 16. Isaac Liu, 17. Ryan Matterson, 18. Kane Evans.UBet verdict: Melbourne has won and covered in three of its last four against the Bondi Boys and more of the same is tipped on Saturday.Enter your ESPNfootytips NRL selectionsSunday, July 24Cronulla Sharks ($1.06) v Newcastle Knights ($9.06), Southern Cross Group Stadium at 2:00pmSharks:?1. Ben barba, 2. Sosaia Feki, 3. Jack Bird, 4. Gerard Beale, 5. Valentine Holmes, 6. James Maloney, 7. Chad Townsend, 8. Andrew Fifita, 9. Michael Ennis, 10. Sam Tagataese, 11. Luke Lewis, 12. Wade Graham. 13. Paul Gallen. Interchange: Joseph Paulo, 15. Chris Heighington, 16. Matt Prior, 17. Jayson Bukuya.Knights:?1. Dane Gagai, 2. Nathan Ross, 3. Pat Matautia, 4. Peter Matautia, 5. Brendan Elliot, 6. Jarrod Mullen, 7. Trent Hodkinson, 8. Sam Mataora, 9. Danny Levi, 10. Korbin Sims, 11. Pauli Pauli, 12. Mitchell Barnett, 13. Jeremy Smith. Interchange: 14. Chris Adams, 15. Jacob Saifiti, 16. Josh King, 17. Mickey Paea, 20. David Bhana.UBet verdict: Cronulla cant stop winning. Newcastle cant stop losing. A mammoth 24.5 line has been set, one of the biggest for the season.Enter your ESPNfootytips NRL selectionsSt George Illawarra Dragons ($2.45) v Wests Tigers ($1.56), ANZ Stadium at 4:00pmDragons:?1. Adam Quinlan 2. Kurt Mann 3. Euan Aitken 4. Taane Milne 5. Jason Nightingale 6. Gareth Widdop (c) 7. Benji Marshall 8. Russell Packer 9. Mitch Rein 10. Tariq Sims 11. Tyson Frizell 12. Joel Thompson 13. Jack de Belin Interchange: 14. Mike Cooper 15. Leeson Ah Mau 16. Jacob Host 17. Jake Marketo 19. Tyrone McCarthy 21. Will MatthewsTigers:?1. James Tedesco 2. David Nofoaluma 3. Tim Simona 4. Kevin Naiqama 5. Jordan Rankin 6. Mitchell Moses 7. Luke Brooks 8. Aaron Woods (C) 9. Dene Halatau 10. Sauaso Sue 11. Josh Aloiai 12. Chris Lawrence 13. Elijah Taylor Interchange: 14. Tim Grant 15. Ava Seumanufagai 16. Robbie Farah 17. Kyle Lovett 18. Joel EdwardsUBet verdict: Four of the last five between them have been decided by a 13+ Margin and the early tip is for the Tigers to cover the points and then some.Enter your ESPNfootytips NRL selectionsMonday, July 25South Sydney Rabbitohs ($2.10) v Manly Warringah Sea Eagles ($1.75), Allianz Stadium at 7:00pmRabbitohs:?1. Cody Walker, 2. Alex Johnston, 3. Bryson Goodwin, 4. Aaron Gray, 5. Joe Burgess, 6. Luke Keary, 7. Adam Reynolds, 8. Thomas Burgess, 9. Cameron McInnes, 10. Davdi Tyrrell, 11. John Sutton, 12. Kyle Turner, 13. Sam Burgess. Interchange: 14. Jason Clark, 15. Nathan Brown, 16. Angus Crichton, 17. George Burgess, 18. Damien Cook.Sea Eagles:?1 Tom Trbojevic 2 Jorge Taufua 3 Lewis Brown 4 Brayden Wiliame 5 Matt Wright 6 Jamie Lyon (c) 7 Daly Cherry-Evans 8 Darcy Lussick 9 Api Koroisau 10 Martin Taupau 11 Nathan Green 12 Jamie Buhrer 13 Jake Trbojevic Interchange:?14 Blake Leary 15 Josh Starling 16 Nate Myles 17 Siosaia Vave 22 Addin Fonua-BlakeUBet verdict: Few takers for either team at this stage, but if youre chasing an early tip; Unders punters have landed the cash in eight of their last 10 clashes.Enter your ESPNfootytips NRL selections Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen