Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

utes later when Columbus Ryan Murray ripped the puck into the shin pads of the speedy forward, the carrom sending Grabner

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.09.2018 12:23
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

COLUMBUS, Ohio -- Matt Calvert was beaming in the Columbus Blue Jackes locker room after scoring the winning goal with a bandaged forehead hiding about 30 stitches.Calvert returned from absorbing a slap shot that requird medical attention and scored a short-handed, tiebreaking goal in the third period to lift the Blue Jackets to a franchise-record seventh straight home win, 4-2 over the New York Rangers on Friday night.You cant script it any better that he comes back and scores the winner for us, said Sam Gagner, who also scored. Thats just an unbelievable teammate and it gives every guy on the bench a huge shot when he comes back.William Karlsson had a goal and an assist and Boone Jenner also scored for Columbus, which led 2-0 in the second period before allowing the Rangers to tie it in the third. The Blue Jackets have won three in a row overall and seven of nine. Sergei Bobrovksy had 25 saves.Michael Grabner and Mika Zibanejad scored for New York, which lost for the third time in 14 games. Henrik Lundqvist made 20 saves for the Rangers.They made it tough for us to really get going, Lundqvist said. But in the end it came down to one play. I think we feel a little disappointed even though being down 2-0 the way we lost this one.About three minutes after Zibanejad evened the score at 8:32 of the third, the Rangers were looking to take the lead on the power play, but Calvert snuck a shot under Lundqvists right arm on a 2-on-1 with Karlsson.I think when something like this happens emotions just kind of take over, Calvert said. Youre riding on adrenaline. I made a shot and it was great to see it hit the back of the net.The Rangers pressured at the end but Bobrovksy stopped Chris Kreiders close range redirection with 11.6 seconds left.Jenner scored into an empty net with Lundqvist pulled for the extra attacker.I dont think we gave them that much, Blue Jackets coach John Tortorella said. I thought we did a really good job as far cutting down the the ice to play on as fas as entering our zone.The matchup featuring the leagues two most productive offenses was a slog in the first period. Karlsson capitalized on J.T. Millers ill-advised pass attempt across the top of the circles. He let loose a low shot with no traffic through Lundqvists legs for the first score with 3:26 left.The pace and chances picked up after that. Gagner made it 2-0 with his seventh at 5:38 on another bad clearing pass by the Rangers. Gagner knocked the puck down with his stick then wristed a shot that banked off Lundqvist before landing across the goal line.Grabner cut the deficit in half six minutes later when Columbus Ryan Murray ripped the puck into the shin pads of the speedy forward, the carrom sending Grabner on a breakaway and he lifted a shot past Bobrovksy for his 11th.On the tying score, Zibanejad found an open spot on the back side and sent a one-timer into an open net on a nice set up from Brady Skjei.Give them credit, they played a strong game but in my mind there were some areas -- puck decisions -- that we could have been a lot better at, New York coach Alain Vigneault said.Game notes The first three goals of the game were unassisted. ... The Rangers entered with a 4.24 goals-per-game average, tops in the NHL. Columbus was second at 3.36. ... New York had won seven straight in the series. ... Calvert left in the second period and returned for the third. He left a sizeable amount of blood on the ice. ... Kreider was back after missing the last two games with an upper-body (head/neck) issue. ... Jenner played his 200th career game. ... The Blue Jackets 15 games played are the fewest in the league. The Rangers have played 18.UP NEXTRangers: Host Florida on Sunday.Blue Jackets: At Washington on Sunday. Cheap Air Max 2018 . -- Golden State Warriors coach Mark Jackson asked his players a simple question during Fridays morning shootaround: How many of them had ever been on a team 14 games over . Womens 2018 Air Max 90 . In the response filed Wednesday to the complaint by 30-year-old Alexander Bradley, attorneys say the former University of Florida player is invoking his Fifth Amendment right that protects people from incriminating themselves. http://www.wholesaleairmax90.com/ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Wholesale Air Max 90 2018 . LOUIS -- Roman Polak was celebrating even before Alexander Steen scored the winning goal in Saturdays 4-2 win over the Carolina Hurricanes. Clearance Air Max 90 Shoes . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. Western Bulldogs midfielder Lin Jong admits he may have played his final game for the side after being overlooked for Saturdays AFL grand final.Jong, who appears likely to seek a trade at the end of the season, has been named as an emergency for Saturdays grand final after recovering from a collarbone injury sustained in the first week of the finals.The 23-year-old says hes happy the Bulldogs has made their first grand final in 55 years but concedes his time at Whitten Oval may be up.I guess you could say theres a possibility but Im still weighing up all my options, he told AAP at Fridays grand final parade.At the end of the day, I want to choose what I feel will be best for me.Im really happy for the team. Im part of the team, along with every other boy at the club, who was along for this process of making the grand final.dddddddddddd(But) It doesnt affect my decision, I dont reckon.Jong toured Collingwoods facilities midway through the season but has also been linked to Gold Coast and is sure to attract plenty of interest in the trade period.The speedy midfielder hopes he might still be called upon as an emergency after experiencing the pain of being told by Beveridge he wouldnt be playing in the grand final.Obviously (I was) a bit upset after it but I still understood his perspective, he said.The teams been playing so well so it was hard to change the team, which I completely understand. Thats just life sometimes. Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen