Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

like him, I think people dont realize hes a human being, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. Hes a person, and hes not going to b

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.09.2018 12:22
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook might have said he was pretty much done talking about triple-doubles, but that didnt mean he was done getting them.With a career-high 22 assists, Westbrook picked up his 13th triple-double of the season in 20-20 fashion, adding 26 points and 11 rebounds as the Oklahoma City Thunder topped the Phoenix Suns 114-101.My teammates, man, Westbrook said of his career night. My teammates did a great job of spacing and catching and finishing, making some shots. My job is to find those guys. I mean, the ball is in my hands a lot, and my job is to find those guys and make it easy for those guys to be successful.Westbrooks triple-double is the first in 18 seasons with at least 20 points and 20 assists. Hes also the first to post a triple-double with at least 25 points and 20 assists since Magic Johnson did it in 1988. Maybe most remarkable: Westbrook achieved it in only 34 minutes of play.Asked if sometimes he amazes himself, Westbrook laughed and admitted that, yes, in fact, he does.Definitely, every day. Every day, Westbrook said. I never know what may happen throughout games, good or bad. My job is to go out there and compete at a high level. Ive been blessed to play this game, and every night I try to leave it on the floor. Sometimes good things happen, and sometimes some bad things happen, but thats the nature of the game. ... I leave it all out on the floor, and Im always happy with the result.Westbrooks super-sized triple-double is the 50th of his career, putting him 10 away from passing Larry Bird for fifth in NBA history. Following the Thunders loss to the Utah Jazz on Wednesday, he said all the triple-double talk was kind of getting on my nerves. He didnt get any triple-double questions following Sundays win.Westbrook had a seven-game triple-double streak this season, but it was snapped last Sunday against the Boston Celtics. He also didnt record one in consecutive games against the Portland Trail Blazers and Jazz, both losses. But on Saturday, he was on an assist tear early, picking up seven in the first quarter, and he was one rebound away from a triple-double with five minutes left in the third quarter.I think the thing thats so hard for somebody like him, I think people dont realize hes a human being, Thunder coach Billy Donovan said. Hes a person, and hes not going to be perfect every game. I admire the fact hes always working to try and get better and trying to improve. I thought the way he handled the game, and had his fingerprints all over the game, just really being focused and locked and reading what was going on and making really good choices and decisions.Of Westbrooks 22 assists, many were quite fancy, including a number of no-look passes that left the arena buzzing.Sometimes I like to try stuff, Westbrook said. Sometimes it goes well, sometimes it dont. But tonight it went well, and thats just how it goes. Air Max 90 Sale Red .com) - The Chicago Blackhawks aim for their third three-game winning streak of the season when they host the struggling Edmonton Oilers in Sundays battle at the United Center. Mens Air Max Retro . LOUIS -- Mike Smith is used to facing plenty of shots, so this was nothing new. http://www.cheapairmax2018.us/ .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. Cheap Air Max Outlet . Booth picked up 65 caps after making her national team debut in 2002 at the age of 17. She most recently played for Sky Blue FC of the National Womens Soccer League. "It just felt like it was my time to move on," she said in a phone interview from her hometown of Burlington, Ont. Sale Youth Air Max . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself.Andy Murray’s week-long pursuit of an ATP title in Vienna continues on Sky Sports on Thursday. You can watch the British No 1 play Gilles Simon live from midday on Sky Sports 1 HD at the Erste Bank Open.Murray won his opening round match against Martin Klizan on Wednesday as he pursues the 500 ATP points on offer for lifting the Vienna title, which will edge him significantly closer to the overall goal of overthrowing Novak Djokovic as the world No 1. Simon, the world No 24, represents an awkward test but Murray is used to passing this particular exam - he has won 15 of their 17 career maatch-ups.dddddddddddd.However, it is notable that Frenchman Simons most recent win against Murray was on Rotterdams indoor hard courts so he might fancy his chances of springing a surprise in Austria.You can watch Premier League and EFL Cup football, plus Englands tour of Bangladesh and the Mexican Grand Prix on Sky Sports. Upgrade now and enjoy six months at half price! Also See: ATP schedule Tennis on Sky Latest scores Get a NOW TV pass Video Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen