Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

a sweeping 18-foot birdie putt on the par-4 14th. She added a downhill 15-footer on the par-3 15th, and had a three-stroke lead

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.09.2018 12:22
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- NBCs flagship Sunday Night Football game had its smallest audience in five years this week, evidence of the NFLs new deflation issue.The game between Indianapolis and Houston reached 13.6 million viewers, removing the weekly broadcast from its usual spot at or very close to the top of the Nielsen company ratings. CBS Thursday night game scored slightly higher.To be fair, Indianapolis and Houston represents few fans idea of a marquee matchup. NFL ratings have been down in general this year, leading to much speculation about the cause. Intense interest in the presidential race is thought to be one factor in the slump.This season, NBCs prime-time games have been down 17 percent from last year, when ratings were at their peak for the telecast.A continued slump for the NFL, which has been one of the most dependable ways for TV networks to get viewers in recent years, has broad implications. Networks may be forced to offer make goods, or free commercials, to advertisers if ratings dont pick up. If the downfall is long term, it could impact the prices that networks pay the NFL for broadcast packages.CBS won the week in prime time, averaging 9.1 million viewers. NBC had 7.2 million, and won among the 18-to-49-year-old demographic advertisers seek. ABC had 5.8 million, Fox had 5.1 million, Telemundo had 1.72 million, Univision had 1.66 million, the CW had 1.6 million and ION Television had 1.1 million.Fox News Channel was the weeks most popular cable network, averaging 2.44 million viewers in prime time. TBS had 2.23 million, ESPN had 1.99 million, MSNBC had 1.55 million and USA had 1.5 million.ABCs World News Tonight topped the evening newscasts with an average of 8.3 million viewers. NBCs Nightly News had 8 million and the CBS Evening News reached 6.6 million.For the week of Oct. 10-16, the top 10 shows, their networks and viewerships: The O.T., Fox, 15.38 million; NCIS, CBS, 14.77 million; NFL Football: Denver at San Diego, CBS, 14.49 million; The Big Bang Theory, CBS, 14.41 million; NFL Football: Indianapolis at Houston, NBC, 13.6 million; Bull, CBS, 13 million; The Voice (Monday), NBC, 11.37 million; Sunday Night NFL Pre-Kick, NBC, 11.01 million; NCIS: Los Angeles, CBS, 10.89 million; The Voice (Tuesday), NBC, 10.88 million.---ABC is owned by The Walt Disney Co. CBS is owned by CBS Corp. CW is a joint venture of Warner Bros. Entertainment and CBS Corp. Fox is owned by 21st Century Fox. NBC and Telemundo are owned by Comcast Corp. ION Television is owned by ION Media Networks.---Online:http://www.nielsen.com Nike Air Max Clearance Online . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Wholesale Black Air Max Store . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. http://www.cheapairmax2018.us/ . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Cheap Air Max 90 . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Air Max 90 Sale Red .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia -- Shanshan Feng won the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia on Sunday to cap a string of high finishes that started with an Olympic bronze medal.The 27-year-old Chinese star beat Suzann Pettersen by three strokes at TPC Kuala Lumpur for her second victory in the event.Every time I come back here, it makes me feel like Im at home, Feng said. Im really relaxed and I love everything, love the food, love the people.She shot a 4-under 67 after finishing off a third-round 64 in the morning.Normally, Im a pretty good ball-striker, Feng said. They have some very tough greens here that we have to be more accurate, and I think thats good for me. And also, somehow, I always read the greens here very well. So this week, I made a lot of putts.Feng has finished no worse than a tie for fourth in her last six events. After Rio, she tied for fourth at Evian in France, then opened the Asia Swing in China with a fourth-place tie at Reignwood, was second in Taiwan and tied for third in South Korea.I started to actually get my confidence back, said Feng, Chinas only major golf champion.Feng has an even better run going at TPC Kuala Lumpur. She was second in 2013, won in 2014 and tied for second last year. She won for the fifth time on the LPGA Tour, ending a drought that dated to her 2014 victory.Can I actually join the membership here? Feng said during the trophy ceremony. I really love this golf course. Can we have like 10 LPGA events here on this course?Tied with Anna Nordqvist after the Swedes tap-in birdie on the par-4 13th, Feng regained the lead with a sweeping 18-foot birdie putt on the par-4 14th. She added a downhill 15-footer on the par-3 15th, and had a three-stroke lead moments later when Nordqvist three-putted the 14th.On Thursday, Feng made doubles bogeys on 14 and 15 in an opening 66. She birdied both holes in the third round. It actually evened out, Feng said.She finished at 17-under 267 and earned $270,000 -- more than enough for victory celebration shes planning before tournament next week in Japan.I love Japanese food, Feng said. I think Im going to go for maybe -- like normally I go to the second-most expensive meat -- Ill go for the meat. What Im going to do is Im going to go for the most expensive meat next week.Pettersen shot her second straight 66. The Norwegian with 15 tour victories bogeyed the 16th and birdied the last two. On Saturday, she had a double boggey on 15.ddddddddddddIve had some stupid mistakes, probably like everyone else and giving away a lot of shots, Pettersen said. Felt like yesterday I gave away a great chance of winning this.Nordqvist had a 70, hitting into the water on the par-4 18th for a double bogey that dropped her into a tie for third with Amy Yang (69) at 12 under.Played so well this week, Nordqvist said. Finishing with double was obviously not what I planned. I was in-between clubs on the last hole and it was kind of gusting out and we were going back and forth. Pretty poor decision there.A stroke ahead of Nordqvist on Saturday when darkness stopped play, Feng returned to par the 18th and took a two-stroke lead into the final round when Nordqvist closed with a bogey.The players remained in their third-round groups for the final round in the event that fell behind Saturday when lightning and rain forced a 4 1/2-hour delay. Feng was in the third-to-last threesome, three groups behind Pettersen and a group ahead of Nordqvist.Top-ranked Lydia Ko shot a 71 -- making a double bogey on 15 and a bogey on 18 -- to tie for 12th at 8 under. Malaysias Sargunan Suntharaj caddied for the New Zealander in her first tournament since firing Jason Hamilton.It was a lot of fun working with Guna, Ko said. I think a lot of people came out to not only watch me play but see him in action, too. It was really good, and obviously all the best to him when he goes back to his player.Hamilton immediately teamed with Ha Na Jang, a three-time winner this year who also finished at 8 under. The South Korean player shot a 72. She birdied four of the first six, bogeyed five of the next six, and parred the last six.Pernilla Lindberg had a hole-in-one one on 147-yard 17th, using a 7-iron into the breeze. The Swede shot a 71 to tie for 33rd at 2 under.The previous par 3, 15, I kind of chunked it in the water and made a double, Lindberg said. So, I guess this was a good recovery to kind of save the day and save the score.Michelle Wie finished the third round with a quadruple-bogey 8 for a 73, and shot a 71 in the fourth to tie for 27th at 4 under.The tournament was played on TPC Kuala Lumpurs East Course, a week after Justin Thomas successfully defended his title on the West Course in the PGA Tours CIMB Classic. Nike NFL Jerseys China China NFL Hoodies Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale NFL Hoodies NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap NFL Jerseys China Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Stitched Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen