Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

to win a division title (they havent done so since 2010), and win a home playoff game. The Chiefs four-game home playoff losin

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 15.09.2018 02:00
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

This story is part of ESPN The Magazines Oct. 31 NBA Preview Issue. Subscribe today!Kansas City ChiefsOverall: 20 Title track: 71 Ownership: 27 Coaching: 25 Players: 28 Fan relations: 48 Affordability: 47 Stadium experience: 33 Bang for the buck: 13 Change from last year: +18Their fans seem to have settled into a comfortable spot with regard to the Chiefs. While theres certainly frustration that the Chiefs havent been to the Super Bowl since 1970, the fans seem to appreciate that their team is making the effort.Whats goodThe Andy Reid era has been one of relative success for the Chiefs, and the fans agree, ranking him 25th overall. From 2007 through 2012, the Chiefs had four seasons when they won no more than four games. So this recent stretch has been an improvement, just not better than division rival Denver: KC has yet to win an AFC West title and is just 1-2 in the postseason. For a team that hasnt recently made a trip deep into the playoffs, the Chiefs have a lot of talent -- players ranking is also up 14 spots this year, to 28th.Whats badThe Chiefs claimed their first playoff victory in 22 years last January in the wild-card round, breaking an eight-game playoff losing streak. But it doesnt feel to a lot of their fans that theyre any closer to the Super Bowl, judging by a 71st-place ranking in title track. The Chiefs never threatened to lead in their 27-20 divisional-round playoff loss to the New England Patriots, but they did dominate time of possession by more than 15 minutes, giving hope that the wannabe Chiefs are gaining on the perennial powers in the AFC. Still, it sometimes seems impossible for Kansas City to bridge the gap.Whats newA huge 47-spot jump in bang for the buck shows where the playoff victory may be paying off for the Chiefs: Its much easier for fans to feel they get their moneys worth when the team reaches the postseason (and does more than go one and out). What might help the Chiefs even more is to win a division title (they havent done so since 2010), and win a home playoff game. The Chiefs four-game home playoff losing streak extends back to January 1994.Next: Pittsburgh Steelers?| Full rankings Soccer Jerseys Cheap . -- The Magic have their first victory of the new year. China Soccer Jerseys . -- Whether Jeremy Hill deserves a prominent role in LSUs offence this early in the season is a matter for debate. http://www.wholesalejerseyssoccer.net/ . -- The proud fathers huddled near the Dallas Stars dressing room, smiling, laughing and telling stories while wearing replica green sweaters of their sons team. Wholesale Soccer Jerseys .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap Soccer Jerseys Wholesale . Thousands of Southern California fans enveloped the Trojans to celebrate an improbable win secured by an interim coach, an inconsistent kicker and a thin defence that wouldnt break. Melinda Withrow loves to fly, but never on an empty stomach. Thats why the world-class pole vaulter started every morning in the run-up to the Rio Olympics with nutrient-dense vegetables, which kept her full and fueled throughout her training.The 31-year-old from Montana qualified for her third Olympic trials in July. She made the finals but ultimately ended up ninth and short of the Olympic team.Through the intense training, she stuck to the same dish, morning after morning -- one that she got from her training partner, Victoria Pena. Withrow named the recipe Toris Good Morning in Penas honor.Day and time: Every morning at 7:30 a.m.Place: My kitchen table in Phoenix, while attempting the crossword of the day.What Im eating: Toris Good MorningWhose recipe: It is a dish that I picked up while living with my Irish pole vault training partner Victoria Tori Pena. It has evolved over the years.Why Im eating it: I like to make sure I start my day with as many veggies as possible. Oftentimes, I will add even more veggies (mushroomms, kale, spinach, etc.dddddddddddd) to the scramble, depending on what is in the fridge at the moment. Its also important to choose a meal that fuels my whole morning practice. Typically, after eating this, I feel very satisfied until lunch.The recipe:Ingredients:1 cup broccoli 1/2 bell pepper 1/4 cup purple onion 1/2 cup Trader Joes Japanese fried rice 2 soft boiled eggs 1/4 avocado sriracha sauce (optional)Dice all the veggies. Sauté them in large skillet and, simultaneously, bring a half-inch of water to a boil in small sauce pan. Add eggs to the boiling water and set a timer for six minutes.Once the veggies are close to done, add the rice (its already fully cooked) to the veggie mix. Timed perfectly, it should finish cooking at the same time as the eggs. Shell the eggs and combine all ingredients in a bowl, adding avocado and sriracha sauce to taste. The tastiest breakfast you ever did eat! Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen