Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

Sydney.Former top-ranked Spieth forced the three-way playoff after sinking another clutch par putt on the 18th hole for a 3-und

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 15.09.2018 02:00
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SYDNEY -- Jordan Spieth believes his victory at the Australian Open on Sunday will do wonders for his career, just as it did when he won the tournament for the first time in 2014.Spieth sank a 10-foot birdie putt on the first playoff hole to beat local hopes Cameron Smith and Ashley Hall at Royal Sydney.Former top-ranked Spieth forced the three-way playoff after sinking another clutch par putt on the 18th hole for a 3-under 69. He joined Smith (66) and Hall (66) at 12-under 276 after 72 holes.For Spieth, it was more than winning the tournament for a second time.The way we played the playoff, I think is going to do wonders for me, Spieth said. Ive been in a little bit of stall hitting shots when they mattered ... To hit those two shots in there, right where I wanted to hit them and then make the putt is really big going forward.The American added his name to an elite list of multiple winners at the Australian Open, including Jack Nicklaus, Gary Player and Greg Norman. Spieth improved his record to two wins and a runner-up finish in 2015 from three appearances at the Australian Open.Four players held the lead at various times on a dramatic final day, including Spieth, who.On the playoff hole -- the 18th -- Spieth put his approach to within 10 feet before Hall stepped up the pressure by knocking his to less than 8 feet.The 23-year-old Spieth then showed the composure that won him the Masters and U.S. Open titles last year when he calmly sank his putt while Hall pushed his birdie attempt right of the cup.Smith and Hall had some consolation as they secured starts at next years British Open at Royal Birkdale, as did two-time Australian Open champion Aaron Baddeley, who finished in a five-way tie for fourth at 10 under.I had a chance and thats all I can ask for, Hall said. I was pretty close to getting a job in a couple weeks, no idea what. ... Ive got a couple young kids, so I have to keep money flowing in.Im going to keep playing golf now, he added. Especially now, Ive got a pretty important tournament to play in July.Baddeley closed with a 1-under 71 and edged out Rod Pampling (70), Jason Scrivener (69), Ryan Fox (71) and third-round leader Geoff Ogilvy (73) for the spot at the British Open by virtue of his superior world ranking.Ogilvy started the day with a two-stroke lead before Spieth made two birdies on his first two holes to go in front.Ogilvy then chipped in for an eagle on the seventh hole to restore a two-shot margin and extended the lead to three shots before his round unraveled with a bogey on the par-4 15th and a double-bogey on the par-5 16th.The former U.S. Open champion finished with a 73.After Spieths 2014 victory, he went on in subsequent months to win the Masters and the U.S. Open, then missed the playoff at the British Open by a shot before finishing second to Jason Day at the PGA Championship.The best I ever hit it ... was actually the week after I played the Australian Open in 2014, Spieth said. I hit the ball well here, played a fantastic final round and went on and took that victory into my best ball-striking week Ive ever had as a golfer at Tigers event in Orlando. And I hope to do the same here. Black China NFL Jerseys . Tuesdays surgery at Atlantas Piedmont Hospital was performed by Dr. Xavier Duralde and Hawks team physician Dr. Michael Bernot. Cheap NFL T-shirts . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. http://www.authenticnfljerseyscheap.com/ . According the Toronto Star, a knee injury will keep Sundin out of the lineup, which includes former teammates Gary Roberts, Darcy Tucker, Tie Domi and Curtis Joseph. NFL Jerseys Cheap . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Zach Merrett is wary of the road ahead for Essendon in the AFL, even with the return of their banned players.On Wednesday, the suspensions end for the 17 current AFL players found guilty of doping offences stemming from the Essendon supplements debacle.Of those, 12 are at Essendon and nine have re-signed at the club.Only captain Jobe Watson is yet to decide his future.Essendon finished last this season, but the Bombers stood firm and look well-placed to improve in 2017.But Merrett, who won the club best and fairest award this season for the first time, said nothing is guaranteed.Id love to say were aiming for the premiership - I think we are - but obviously we finished only 15th (last year) with those (banned) guys as well, Merrett said.We definitely understand theres a lot of hard work to be done and were a long way back from where wed like to be.But its exciting as well - we can really paint a picture of how the club goes forwward.ddddddddddddMerrett said he had spoken to Dyson Heppell, one of the returning players, this week - but not to Watson.He (Watson) is obviously a key player for us and someone whos won a Brownlow Medal, so it speaks about how good a player he is on the field, Merrett said.Off the field, hes a fantastic leader as well, so it would be great for the younger boys in the club if he came back.He obviously has everyone in Australia wondering what hes going to do.Essendon will let the players ease back into the club, with apparently no organised sessions this week.Of the 12, Michael Hibberd wants a trade and Tayte Pears has retired from senior football.On Tuesday night, Merrett was rewarded for his fine season when he was named vice-captain of the AFL Players Associations 2016 commemorative under-22 team. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Gear Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen