Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

hole first half, only playing 7 minutes, said Wall, who is also on minutes restriction after having surgery on both knees in the

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.09.2018 01:46
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

In some people have all the talent news, prepare to feel really unaccomplished, thanks to Elena Delle Donnes latest Instagram post.The 2015 WNBA MVP and Olympic gold medalist is, you know, pretty good at the whole basketball thing, but shes also really good at woodworking. Like, really good. This likely comes as no surprise for anyone who follows her (or her burgeoning business) on social media, but if you arent aware of her skills, please cast your eyes on the picture of her most recent table tops below.So beautiful out today! Perfect day to put together some table tops! @delledonnedesigns #delledonnedesignsA photo posted by Elena Delle Donne (@de11edonne) onOct 19, 2016 at 8:19am PDTWHY ARE YOU SO GOOD AT EVERYTHING, ELENA?See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Jerseys From China . -- The goal posts lying flat on the field, Arizonas fans lingered on the field, congregating around the locker room entrance nearly 30 minutes after rushing out of the stands. NFL Jerseys Wholesale . It was Kerbers third final of the year after losing to Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova of Russia in Monterrey in April and to Petra Kvitova of Czech Republic in Tokyo two weeks ago. The 10th-ranked German improved her record in finals to 3-5. http://www.wholesalejerseysnfl.us/ . -- The plastic that was taped across the lockers in Oaklands clubhouse came down and the champagne that was on ice went back into the cooler. Cheap Jerseys Wholesale . The Dane followed up his first European Tour title last weekend with eight birdies and just a single dropped shot on Thursday for a one-stroke advantage over South Africas Allan Versfeld and Portugals Ricardo Santos. NFL Jerseys From China . Following a lopsided 5-2 loss against the New Jersey Devils on Wednesday night, Paul MacLean told reporters that "theres a lack of focus, theres a lack of leadership and theres a lack of preparation" with his struggling team. That came on the heels of Bryan Murray taking the unusual step of going into the locker room at the Prudential Center and addressing the players himself. PHILADELPHIA -- After helping the Philadelphia 76ers build an eight-point lead down the stretch, Jahlil Okafor could only watch from the bench as the lead dwindled.Okafor scored 19 points on 8-for-11 shooting before fouling out with 2:56 left and Richaun Holmes made a key 3-pointer with just over a minute remaining to help the 76ers beat the injury-plagued Washington Wizards 109-102 Wednesday night.Okafor went to the bench with the Sixers holding a 101-93 lead. Washington then made a run, pulling to 103-100 with 1:29 to play.However, after a timeout, Holmes made a 3-pointer from just in front of the Wizards bench to extend the lead to six points with 1:10 remaining.That was big, Okafor said. I was excited. I know how hard he works every day, so for it to go in for him and for the team, it was a big win for us.Holmes added: I tried to get out there as fast as I could and get ready to shoot the ball. Weve talked about picking my spots and that was pretty good spot to pick.Ersan Ilyasova had 16 points, Nik Stauskas scored 15 points, and Gerald Henderson 14 to help the 76ers win for just the second time in 11 games this season. Dario Saric added 13 points and 12 rebounds.The 76ers were without leading-scorer Joel Embiid, the third pick overall in the 2014 NBA draft, who has been brought along slowly after missing two seasons because of two foot surgeries.Were scratching and clawing for wins, 76ers coach Brett Brown said. I think theres something to be said for being able to get a win without Joel, and (Okafor) was a major contributor.The Wizards, who were held to just one basket in their final three possessions, fell to 2-8.John Wall scored 23 of his 27 points in the second half and Markieff Morris had 19 points for the Wizards, who were without second-leading scorer Bradley Beal.Otto Porter Jr. had 15 points and 13 rebounds, Marcin Gortat added 10 points and 14 boards, and Marcus Thornton also scored 10.Were too good to be losing, Morris said. No disrespect to the Sixers or any other team we lost to. The coach should never have to coach effort, especially when youre 2-7.Morris was referring to coach Scott Brooks, who said his team came ouut too slow against the team with the NBAs worst record.ddddddddddddThe Sixers opened the game with an 11-4 run, thanks in part to Ilyasovas eight points in the opening quarter. The Wizards responded by scoring the next six points, but the Sixers went on an 11-2 run to end the first quarter with a 29-15 lead.Wall, meanwhile, saw just 7:28 in the first half and managed just four points on 1-for-4 shooting.I was frustrated, basically the whole first half, only playing 7 minutes, said Wall, who is also on minutes restriction after having surgery on both knees in the offseason. The game starts getting closer and its frustrating not being out there to help my guys win the game.TIP-INSWizards: Beal sat out his third straight game with a right thigh injury and is questionable for Thursday nights game against the Knicks. Every day he is feeling a little better, Wizards coach Scott Brooks said. We just want to be cautious about it. Sheldon McClellan started his second game in a row in place of Beal, while Marcus Thornton came off the bench.76ers: With the Sixers visiting Minnesota on Thursday night, Embiid, who is leading the team with 18.0 points, 7.3 rebounds and 2.3 blocks, sat out his fourth game of the season. Embiid, who last played on Monday against Houston, is expected to be limited to 24 minutes through Christmas. I follow the instruction (of our medical staff), Sixers coach Brett Brown said. Its really that simple. Its completely designed to what is best for Joel Embiid.BACK-TO-BACKSOkafor played in his ninth game and has been cleared to play in Thursdays game against the Timbervolves, although he is likely to haveminutes restrictions.WAITING ON MAHINMIIan Mahinmi, sidelined since undergoing left knee surgery on Oct. 15, could be back on the practice court for the Wizards next week, according to Brooks. He was expected to miss 4 to 6 weeks but appears to be ahead of schedule.UP NEXTWizards: Host New York on Thursday night.76ers: At Minnesota on Thursday night as they try to end a 20-game road losing streak. Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen