Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

much as possible. I try to release it once I get out there on the court.DeRozan released enough that the Raptors (3-1) withsto

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 14.09.2018 01:45
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

DENVER -- The Colorado Rockies looked like they were going to celebrate a rare comeback victory. However, Carlos Estevez couldnt seal it.Estevez gave up a go-ahead, two-run single to Martin Prado during a four-run rally in the ninth inning that sent the Miami Marlins to a 5-3 win over the Rockies on Friday night.Colorado scored three times in the eighth to take a 3-1 lead, but Miami bounced back.My fastball wasnt there, my command wasnt there, Estevez said. Every pitch I throw I want to have my command. Today I didnt.DJ LeMahieu had four hits for Colorado, Carlos Gonzalez extended his hitting streak to 16 games, and David Dahl hit safely in his 11th consecutive game in the majors.Miami ended a three-game losing skid and stayed even with St. Louis for the second wild-card spot, with Colorado falling four games behind.These losses are always frustrating, said Rockies manager Walt Weiss, whose team has just two wins when it has fallen behind after the seventh inning this season.In the eighth, LeMahieu scored from second to tie the game when Nolan Arenado hit into a forceout and Gordon threw a potential double-play ball into the stands.Dahl, who is hitting .356 since making his debut, then lined an RBI single off Fernando Rodney and Mark Reynolds extended the lead with a double.Brian Ellington (2-1) came in and got the last two outs of the inning. A.J. Ramos recorded his 32nd save in 34 chances after the Marlins rallied in the ninth.Its fun, Miami manager Don Mattingly said. Were trying to win every day, (the Rockies) need to win every day -- were very similar clubs in my mind that were both experiencing a shot at getting in the playoffs for the first time in a while.Marlins pinch-hitter Ichiro Suzuki struck out on three pitches and remains two hits away from 3,000. He is in an 0-for-11 slump.Jorge De La Rosa gave up four hits and one run over six strong innings. Hes had a quality start in eight of his last nine outings.ICHIROS QUESTSuzuki didnt start Friday and manager Don Mattingly said there was no concrete decision on when the outfielder would be back in the lineup.No real plans, Mattingly said. I look at the matchups and I look at our guys. With the (Sunday) day game, it could be a better chance, but it really would depend on how (Marcell) Ozuna looks and how Giancarlo looks.TRAINERS ROOMMarlins: 1B Justin Bour (ankle) will not to return from the 15-day disabled until after the Marlins complete their three-game series in Colorado. ... RHP Bryan Morris (back), who is on the 60-day DL, will not return to the Marlins until September at the earliest, Mattingly said.Rockies: Gonzalez started after missing Thursday with a sprained left ankle. ... Daniel Descalso (shoulder) returned to the lineup after he went head-first into the wall Thursday.UP NEXTMarlins: RHP Andrew Cashner (4-7, 4.54 ERA) held the Cardinals to two runs in six strong innings in his Marlins debut.Colorado: RHP Chad Bettis (9-6, 5.16 ERA) was 3-1 with a 3.55 ERA in July. Cheap Jerseys Online .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. China Jerseys Cheap . Emery skated the length of the ice and fought an unwilling Holtby during the third period of the Flyers 7-0 loss Friday night in Philadelphia. He was given 29 penalty minutes, including a game misconduct. But Emery did not face even a disciplinary hearing with NHL senior vice president of player safety Brendan Shanahan because rules 46. http://www.nflcheapjerseyschinaonline.com/ . Arsenal failed to take full advantage of its main rivals stumbles on Saturday as substitute Gerard Deulofeu levelled with a hard shot from a tight angle in the 84th minute to give Everton a deserved point. Ahead of a crucial fortnight that will see them play against Napoli in the Champions League, Manchester City and Chelsea, Arsenal leads by five points ahead of Liverpool and Chelsea. Stitched Jerseys . - Connor McDavid scored 53 seconds into overtime as the Erie Otters came from behind to defeat the visiting Guelph Storm 4-3 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Jerseys China . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. WASHINGTON -- DeMar DeRozan wouldnt let a little ankle injury keep him from carrying the Toronto Raptors.DeRozan shook it off and scored 40 points, outdueling John Wall in a showcase of All-Star guards as the Raptors beat the winless Washington Wizards 113-103 on Wednesday night. Despite leaving the game briefly to get his ankles re-taped, DeRozan was 14 of 23 from the floor and cracked the 30-point mark for the fourth time in four games to start the season.Hes playing on another level right now, said backcourt mate Kyle Lowry, who scored 18. Hes making my life a lot easier and making I think everybody on our teams life a lot easier. Hes saving possessions, hes creating possessions. Hes creating offense.DeRozan tied Mike James 2005 franchise record with four consecutive 30-point games after previously dropping 40, 32 and 33 in games against Detroit, Cleveland and Denver. He said he didnt care about Sports Illustrated ranking him the 46th-best player in the NBA but tries to improve each night.Im just a student of the game, DeRozan said. I just try and put everything together, be a student of the game while working, always feeling like Im new to the game so I can soak up as much as possible. I try to release it once I get out there on the court.DeRozan released enough that the Raptors (3-1) withstood a dominant performance from Wall, who scored 33 points in 13 of 19 shooting and dished out 11 assists. Otto Porter also shot 11 of 13 and had 23 points for the Wizards (0-3), who committed 21 turnovers that turned into 30 Toronto points.Thats hard to overcome, Wizards coach Scott Brooks said. Theres a few things that we have to correct.A CUT BELOWLowry needed three stitches to close a cut below his right eye. Coach Dwane Casey knnew DeRozans ankle was OK but was concerned because he didnt know how bad Lowrys cut was.dddddddddddde bounced back, Casey said. Hed be probably a pretty good hockey player if thats the case. He came back. I thought that got his attention a little bit to say, `Hey this is for real tonight.BENCH BOSSESWhen DeRozan and Lowry were out early in the second quarter, the Raptors climbed back into the game thanks to a big showing from reserves Terrence Ross, Patrick Patterson and Cory Joseph. Torontos bench combined for 34 points to Washingtons 11.They played great, DeRozan said. They got us the momentum back.MUST-WIN?Center Marcin Gortat called this a must win for the Wizards at the morning shootaround, an ultimatum that didnt make much sense three games into a season.Were all right, were fine, just three games, Wall said. I dont know why he said its a must win. You want to win a home opener, yeah, but its not a must win.TIP-INSRaptors: Toronto has won eight consecutive regular-season meetings and 11 of the past 12. ... DeRozan tied Jose Calderon for the second-most games played in Raptors with his 525th. Hes 18 away from tying Morris Peterson for first.Wizards: The Wizards fell to 0-3 for the fourth time in six seasons. ... Rookie Tomas Satoransky checked in late in the third quarter after playing just 6 minutes in the first two games. He finished with two points in just under 10 minutes.UP NEXTRaptors: Host the Miami Heat on Friday in whats already their fourth home game of season.Wizards: Host the Hawks on Friday for the second meeting in 10 days after opening with a 114-99 loss at Atlanta last week. Cheap Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL T-shirts Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen