Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

10 or more 3-pointers in 10 straight games. ... Rookie Isaiah Whitehead matched his career high with 11 points. ... Justin Hamil

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 11.09.2018 02:06
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

INCHEON, South Korea -- Alison Lee took a three-stroke lead Saturday in the LPGA KEB Hana Bank Championship, putting the 21-year-old UCLA student in position for her first victory.Lee shot a 4-under 68 in calm and firm conditions at Sky 72, saving par on No. 17 and birdieing No. 18 to stretch her margin over U.S. Womens Open champion Brittany Lang -- her U.S. Solheim Cup teammate.The past few days, all week, Ive been striking the ball really well, Lee said. Ive been giving myself a lot of birdie chances. Even though I shot 4 under today, I still left a lot of birdie putts other there.Playing her second season on the tour while remaining in college, Lee had a 13-under 203 total on the Jack Nicklaus-designed Ocean Course.Everyone back home is cheering me on, Lee said. Even my roommates and some of the girls in the sorority. They know nothing about golf, but theyve been tuning in to the Golf Channel.Lang had a 72. South Koreas In-Kyung Kim, the winner two weeks ago in China in the first of six straight events in Asia, was third at 9 under after a 69. She also won an event in Germany last month.Lee was asked about sleeping on the third-round lead.I have to go back and do some reading for class, so thatll keep my mind off it for sure, Lee said. I have reading for every class. Im behind in every class.Lee rebounded from a bogey on the par-4 14th to birdie the 15th. A day after chipping in for eagle on the short par 4, she hit a full approach that tracked across the green to 4 feet.After missing a 7-foot birdie putt on the par-4 16th, she got an 8-foot comebacker to fall for par on the par-3 17th. She made a 4-footer on the par-5 18th, seeing the line when Cristie Kerr -- the third member of the all-Solheim Cup group -- hit a bunker shot inches behind Lees marker and holed her birdie putt.Lee also rebounded well from her first bogey, following a dropped shot on the par-3 third with four straight birdies. She then made six pars before missing a 5-footer on 14.On No. 3, I missed like a 3-footer for par, Lee said. I three-putted, and that kind of spooked me. ... I think the bogey almost helped because it kind of snapped me back into the game and got me more focused.Spains Carlota Ciganda shot a 69 to reach 8 under, and Kerrs 72 left her at 7 under with Taiwans Candie Kung (69) and South Koreas Min-Sun Kim.Sung Hyun Park, tied for the lead early in the round, had consecutive double bogeys on the back nine in a 73 to fall to 6 under. The Korean LPGA member tied for second behind Lexi Thompson last year.Thompson was 5 under after a 72, making five birdies, three bogeys and a double bogey. She and Lang are the only U.S. winners this year.In Gee Chun, the top-ranked South Korean player at No. 3, was 3 under after a 69.Top-ranked Lydia Ko was 1 over after a 73. She has four victories this year, one behind second-ranked Ariya Jutanugarn for the tour lead. Jutanugarn shot a 69 to get to 1 under.Fourth-ranked Brooke Henderson had her worst round of the season, shooting a 78 alongside Ko to drop to 5 over. The Canadian teenager plans to play all six weeks in Asia.Australian rookie Su Oh made her first professional hole-in-one with an 8-iron on the 144-yard 17th. It was the first hole-in-one at the event since 2009.We werent sure whether to pitch it with a good 7 or 8 [iron] because that green has been releasing so much, Oh said. We just thought we would hit a really good 8 and just go a little bit right and see what happens.She was 1 under after a 67.The Associated Press contributed to this report. Wholesale Jerseys China . The incident occurred at 19:56 of the second period of the Kings 4-2 road win over Edmonton on Sunday. Nolan punched Oilers forward Jesse Joensuu in the jaw in front of the Kings goal during a scrum. Cheap Jerseys . McPhee said that Ovechkins father Mikhail is in stable condition after having the surgery this week and is no longer in intensive care. "Weve told him to stay as long as necessary with your dad," he said. Ovechkin and his Russian national team were eliminated from the mens hockey tournament in Sochi on Wednesday with a 3-1 quarter-final loss to Finland. http://www.wholesalechinanflcheapjerseys.com/ . It was the kind of score that might make everyone else wonder which course he was playing. Except that Graeme McDowell saw the whole thing. Crouched behind the 10th green at Sheshan International, McDowell looked over at the powerful American and said, "Ive probably seen 18 of the best drives Ive seen all year in the last two days. Cheap Stitched NFL Jerseys . -- Claudio Bieler hadnt scored since early September, and not from the run of play since mid-July. Wholesale Jerseys . The Court of Arbitration for Sport ruling "puts an end to my dreams of being a top player," the 27-year-old Troicki said in a statement. "I worked my entire life for it, and it has been taken away from me in one afternoon by a doctor I didnt know," said Troicki, whose ranking peaked at No. NEW YORK -- DeMarcus Cousins had a big third quarter, and these days it seems like everybody does against the Brooklyn Nets.Cousins had 37 points and 11 rebounds, scoring 18 points in the third quarter, to lead the Sacramento Kings to a 122-105 victory on Sunday night.He is just hands down one of the best players in the league, you know what I mean? Kings forward Matt Barnes said. When he picks and chooses his spots, hes tough.Rudy Gay added 22 points, eight rebounds and eight assists, and the Kings handed the Nets their seventh straight loss.Darren Collison added 18 points for the Kings, who won in Brooklyn for the first time since the Nets moved there in 2012.Sean Kilpatrick scored 22 points, Brook Lopez had 17 and Bojan Bogdanovic added 13 for the Nets.Barnes was ejected for a flagrant foul 2 on Kilpatrick with 9:34 left in the fourth quarter and Sacramento leading 97-79. Brooklyn then went on a 14-2 run to cut the deficit to 99-93.I think for the most part (it) woke people up, Kilpatrick said. I was kind of out of it once that happened. My mindset changed completely. At the end of the day we should react like that a lot more, especially if we want to win in this league. Like I said before, just got to come out with some type of edge.However, Sacramento responded with a 16-0 run of its own to extend the lead to 115-93.I was scared for a second because I think they went on a 13-2 run and I was just like, `Man, did I just cost the team the game? Barnes said. So I was a little nervous, but we regained focus and went on a run of our own and closed the game out strong.Everything went Sacramentos way in the third quarter, including a lob attempt from Barnes that went in off the backboard for a 3-pointer with 4:03 remaining. Sacramento led 92-77 heading to the fourth.The third-quarter woes that have plagued Brooklyn all season continued as the Nets were outscored 34-18.Cousins had 112 points in the first, but failed to score in the second quarter.dddddddddddd Omri Casspi, who has played sparingly for Sacramento this season, had eight points in the second quarter.Kilpatrick led all scorers with 15 points at the half.TIP-INSKings: Arron Afflalo returned to the starting lineup after coming off the bench in two of his previous three games. ... Skal Labissiere, Malachi Richardson and Georgios Papagiannis were inactive.Nets: Brooklyn has made 10 or more 3-pointers in 10 straight games. ... Rookie Isaiah Whitehead matched his career high with 11 points. ... Justin Hamilton matched his career high with 10 rebounds. ... Rondae Hollis-Jefferson (sore right ankle), Jeremy Lin (strained left hamstring) and Caris LeVert (left foot rehab) were inactive.MINOR DEVELOPMENTFormer No. 1 pick Anthony Bennett and Chris McCullough shuffled between the Nets and their D-League affiliate on Sunday. Im a big believer in the D-League. Ive seen it help so many guys, coach Kenny Atkinson said. I remember Jeremy (Lin) when we were with the Knicks and him going down to the D-League and kind of having a big game and coming back. There are many instances of that and it helps guys confidence.CENTERS SHOOTING 3S A TREND?Sure, because I think it opens up more space, Atkinson said. I think it just gives teams more room to operate and brings more variety to the offense. Youre not just defending one thing. Now youve got to defend DeMarcus Cousins post-ups, his isolations and now hes popping to the 3-point line, so its challenge. I think youll see more and more of it. Its definitely a trend.UP NEXTKings: Visit Washington on Monday, the second stop on their six-game trip.Nets: Host the Clippers on Tuesday. The Clippers beat the Nets 127-95 in Los Angeles two weeks ago. Cheap Stitched Jerseys China Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Womens Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Jerseys Wholesale Discount NFL Jerseys Stitched NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Throwback Cheap NFL Gear Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Wholesale NFL White Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen