Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

a 10-2 run, capped by Odyssey Sims baseline jumper, to pull to 43-40. Plenette Pierson sank a 3-pointer to tie it at 52-all late

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.09.2018 04:49
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

SEATTLE -- Jewell Loyd scored 23 points, Breanna Stewart added 17 points and 12 rebounds and the Seattle Storm beat the Dallas Wings 78-66 on Wednesday night to move into eighth place in the WNBA playoff standings.The Storm led by 15 in the first half but Dallas opened the third quarter on a 10-2 run, capped by Odyssey Sims baseline jumper, to pull to 43-40. Plenette Pierson sank a 3-pointer to tie it at 52-all late in the third quarter.Dallas outscored Seattle 24-13 in the third and pulled to 62-61 midway through the fourth. But Loyd hit a long jumper and after Aerial Powers missed a 3-pointer, Stewart made a bank shot to extend Seattles lead to 70-63 with 2:46 remaining.Sue Bird added 13 points and Crystal Langhorne had 12 points for Seattle (11-16), which is ranked eighth in the AP power poll.Pierson scored 19 points and Skylar Diggins added 10 points for 11th-ranked Dallas (9-19). The Wings have lost nine straight games. Cheap NFL Jerseys . Mats Zuccarello and Derek Stepan scored shootout goals, and backup goalie Cam Talbot earned his second win in two nights as the Rangers shook off a late tying tally and beat the Maple Leafs 2-1 Monday night. Wholesale Hockey Jerseys .500 on the season. The Jets are now 0-5-1 in the second game of back-to-backs. The game started the same way the Vancouver game started the night before, with the Jets taking the first two penalties of the game and killing off the first, but the Oilers getting on the board first, scoring on the second man-advantage. http://www.wholesalenflcheapjerseys.net/ .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. Cheap Authentic Jeresys . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. NFL Jerseys China . Defenceman Yannick Weber scored the go-ahead goal early in the third period and the Canucks breathed a sigh of relief with a 2-1 win on Saturday night. New Delhi - Determined to hand Vijender Singh his first loss in the professional circuit, former world champion Francis Cheka said he is putting himself through a gruelling training regimen for the WBO Asia Pacific Super Middleweight Championship title in New Delhi on December 17.Cheka, 34, said his training goes up to 40 rounds per day for the fight in which Vijender will defend his title. Cheka is a winner of the African title and has taken world title challengers such as Matthew Macklin and Paul Smith the distance. A resident of Morogoro, Tanzania, Cheka is also a proven puncher, with 17 of his victories in 43 bouts coming by knockout.Jay Msangi, the Tanzanian boxers trainer, said, I am making Cheka do some grilling training these days, even though he is way more experienced than Vijender, he needs to be prepared for anything that iss thrown at him, its a matter of winning the title after all.ddddddddddddheka said he is confident of defeating Vijender.Jay has put me on some crazy training regime. It is increasing my strength and power day by day. Sure Vijender must have won all his professional bouts but lets not forget I have played 300 rounds and knocked down 17 of my opponents, Cheka said.Singh has no idea what he is going to face on the 17th of December. I am going to bring him down, like nobodys business.I dont think he thought before accepting my challenge.He has fought absolutely nobody up to now, I will show him what professional boxing means, I will hit him hard on his face that he will never think of professional boxing again. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen