Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ancy last weekend.The first penalty came in the 31st minute after Caen forward Ivan Santini handled inside the penalty area and

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.09.2018 04:47
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

PARIS -- Striker Alexandre Lacazette scored with two penalties to make it five goals in two games this season as Lyon beat Caen 2-0 in the French league on Friday.Lacazette, who has spoken openly of his interest in moving to a bigger club, scored in each half to follow up his opening-day hat trick away to Nancy last weekend.The first penalty came in the 31st minute after Caen forward Ivan Santini handled inside the penalty area and Lacazettes second was deep into injury time.Lacazette flicked the ball to midfielder Ferri and, after defender Syam Ben Youssef was adjudged to have tripped Ferri, he struck a firm shot into the bottom left corner.His second goal came as a relief to the home fans following a sustained spell of Caen pressure.Caen forward Ronny Rodelin went close with a dipping freekick in the 81st and midfielder Steed Malbranque -- who joined Caen in the offseason from Lyon -- forced a last-minute save from Anthony Lopes.We knew Caen came here to play. Well done to them, Lacazette said. Im happy, because Im repaying the faith that the team has shown in me.Despite being linked with moves to Italian side Napoli, as a replacement for Gonzalo Higuain, and English Premier League side Arsenal, the 25-year-old Lacazette gave his fans a boost by saying he now expects to stay for this season.I dont think therell be a move, said Lacazette, who was overlooked by France coach Didier Deschamps at this years European Championship.The win moved Lyon provisionally top of the league with six points ahead of this weekends games. Wholesale China Jerseys .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. http://www.cheapwholesaleforjerseys.com/ .ca NBA Power Rankings, ahead of the Miami Heat and San Antonio Spurs. Authentic Jerseys Cheap .5 seconds to play in the game, Kevin Love never stopped believing that they would come out of there with a win. Jerseys China .Y. - New Orleans forward Anthony Davis was chosen Friday to replace the injured Kobe Bryant in the NBA All-Star game that will be played in his home city. China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen