Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e said.The Mets fell two games behind idle St. Louis for the second wild-card spot, with the Marlins another game back.DeGrom (7

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 09.09.2018 04:42
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

NEW YORK -- Whatever Jacob deGrom meant, it didnt look good.Pulled after another shaky start, deGrom was headed down the dugout tunnel toward the clubhouse when he signaled for Mets trainer Ray Ramirez to follow him.Everythings fine, the shaggy-haired ace insisted Thursday night following New Yorks 6-4 loss to Miami.I was frustrated with how I pitched. I didnt feel great out there tonight. I just wanted to talk to Ray, he said.The Mets fell two games behind idle St. Louis for the second wild-card spot, with the Marlins another game back.DeGrom (7-8) got seven days between starts because the Mets worried he was fatigued, but he still struggled.DeGrom gave up three runs, six hits and four walks in five innings. He has lost three straight starts, tagged for a total of 16 runs, 31 hits and six walks in just 14 2/3 innings.When I walk four guys, I cant throw the ball where I want right now. I got to figure that out. Ill take this time in between this next one and try to get things right, he said.Just kind of out of sync out there. I waved him in to talk to him but theres nothing wrong, he said.Mets manager Terry Collins said he hadnt noticed deGrom signaling to the trainer, adding, What you guys just informed me about is a little troubling to me.But Collins could tell something was off.Its quite obvious when you walk four guys. He was behind in the count, he had a lot of pitches in five innings. Thats just not Jake. Thats the thing weve been watching is his command is not what it has been. Thats been the big issue, he said.Christian Yelich showed off his bat, legs and glove, capped by hitting a three-run homer that helped the Marlins end their season-worst five-game losing streak.Yelich homered for the third straight game, singled twice, drove in four runs and stole two bases. He made a dashing, diving catch in center field with the bases loaded and two outs -- that made up for him later dropping a routine fly for an error.Jose Urena (3-5) and the Marlins averted a four-game sweep. Down 6-1, the Mets made it close, boosted by pinch-hitter Asdrubal Cabreras two-run homer in the ninth off Fernando Rodney.Urena allowed four hits, including Jay Bruces 29th homer, and one run in six innings.Bruce hit an RBI single in the eighth and the Mets loaded the bases with no outs. But September call-up Michael Conforto grounded into a double play and pinch-hitter Yoenis Cespedes struck out.It was scoreless in the second when the Mets loaded the bases with two outs. DeGrom hit a liner up the middle that Yelich, playing shallow for the pitch, rushed in to grab off the grass.Yelich hit a three-run drive for his 18th homer in the seventh.WELCOMERHP Fernando Salas pitched a scoreless inning a day after the Mets acquired him from the Angels for a minor leaguer. The 31-year-old reliever was 3-6 with six saves and a 4.47 ERA in 58 games, and had pitched well since the All-Star break. He got to wear his favorite No. 59 and rookie pitcher Josh Smoker switched to 58. Smoker gave up Yelichs home run.TRAINERS ROOMMets: Cespedes and Cabrera didnt start after it rained most of the afternoon. They have been banged up lately and I dont need them slipping on the turf, Collins said. ... 2B Neil Walker said he needed season-ending surgery for a herniated disk.UP NEXTMarlins: RHP Andrew Cashner (4-10, 4.73) is 0-3 in five starts since Miami got him in a trade with San Diego. Hell pitch Friday night at AL Central-leading Cleveland against Carlos Carrasco (9-7, 3.23).Mets: RHP Noah Syndergaard (12-7, 2.56) is 3-0 with a 1.31 ERA in his last three starts going into Friday nights opener of a three-game series against NL East-leading Washington. A.J. Cole (0-1, 4.97) pitches for the Nationals. Wholesale Jerseys Authentic . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. Cheap Minnesota Vikings Jerseys . One game after a miserable showing in Oklahoma City, Gay tied a career high with 41 points and the Sacramento Kings cruised to a 114-97 victory at the New Orleans Pelicans on Tuesday night. http://www.cheapjerseyschinanfl.com/ . Its 1987 and a Brazilian playmaker, known as Mirandinha, is being paraded around St James Park to the passionate Newcastle fans. China NFL Jerseys . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Nathan Pancel scored twice as the Sudbury Wolves defeated the North Bay Battalion 4-2 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action.Castleford coach Daryl Powell says Nathan Massey might not even miss a game despite dislocating his kneecap on Saturday. The Tigers are in the midst of a severe injury crisis, but managed to overcome the added loss of Luke Gale and Luke Dorn to beat Salford 32-18 in the sixth round of the Ladbrokes Challenge Cup.Massey was injured towards the end of the game at the Mend-A-Hose Jungle, but Castlefords physio soon had his kneecap back in position and he was able to walk off the pitch under his own steam. And Powell is even hopeful he might be able to feature in their next Super League clash with Leeds Rhinos at Headingley, which will be shown live on Sky Sports 3 on Thursday.AAs he made contact with the ground, his kneecap popped out but they put it straight back, said Powell.ddddddddddddHe was in a fair bit of pain but he could walk and hopefully hes going to be okay.Its not a great injury and it can cause a lot of damage but hes walking okay today and potentially he might be okay for Thursday.Well probably get it scanned but it doesnt look like hes done too much damage. Hes obviously been very lucky. Also See: Tigers into last eight Flynn joins Castleford Rugby League on Sky Fixtures and results China Jerseys Cheap NFL Black Jerseys Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys NFL Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Camo China NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Hoodies ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen