Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

as contract had been terminated. The pharmaceutical salesman admitted he was recruited by a marketing company that was paid

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 08.09.2018 01:58
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Two young right-handers only a year apart but at radically different stages of their careers will face each other when the Toronto Blue Jays and the Los Angeles Angels finish their four-game series on Sunday at Angel Stadium.The Blue Jays Marcus Stroman, 25, has become a key member of the rotation in his first full season. The Angels Alex Meyer, 26, is trying to establish a foothold after shoulder injuries nearly short-circuited his career.Their respective teams also face extremely different fates. While the Angels are threatening to lose 90 games for the first time since 1999, the Blue Jays seek their second consecutive playoff spot. The American League Easts defending champions and the Baltimore Orioles hold the two wild-card spots while trailing the first-place Boston Red Sox by three games.Stroman has played a valuable role. The native of Medford, N.Y., leads the Blue Jays with 155 strikeouts and 184 innings pitched, both career highs. Stromans 47 walks are the fewest among Torontos starters.Yet the right-hander lost his previous three starts entering Sundays game. In his last four starts, Stroman has allowed 13 earned runs and 25 hits in 23 innings, with opponents batting .272 against him.In his last appearance Tuesday night, Stroman walked four batters in a game for the first time since June 26. Stroman gave up four runs on six hits, including a three-run home run to Alexei Ramirez, while striking out four in a 6-2 loss to the Tampa Bay Rays.My stuff feels great, Stroman told MLB.com afterward. But were at the point in September where we need to be getting wins, so its frustrating.Yet Stroman has faced far worse. Last year, he tore the anterior cruciate ligament in his left knee during spring training, but aggressive rehabilitation enabled the right-hander to return to the mound in mid-September and win all four of his regular-season starts, then add a victory over the Kansas City Royals in the American League Championship Series.This year, Stroman lost four of six decisions during a nine-game stretch from May 17 to June 26. He allowed 38 earned runs and 67 hits in 45 1/3 innings while opponents batted .353. But from July 1 through Aug. 21, the right-hander compiled a 3.02 ERA.I definitely dealt with a rough stretch, Stroman told the Toronto Star. But that just showed me how strong I am to get through that on my own, and be able to change my mechanics mid-season and have success. I feel like September is my best month so I feel like Im really gong to turn it on.Meyer, acquired from the Minnesota Twins at the trading deadline, has thrown just 40 innings covering 12 games at four different levels, from the Arizona Rookie League to the American League. In 10 major-league games over the past two seasons, the former first-round draft choice has yet to register a victory.In his last start Tuesday night, Meyer permitted four runs and five hits while throwing 76 pitches in just five innings of an 8-0 loss to the Seattle Mariners.Ive just got to do a better job of mixing in off-speed pitches earlier, Meyer told MLB.com. I tried to do too much fastball, especially when I was behind. Obvious they were jumping all over that and I wasnt able to throw it by anybody tonight. Cheap NFL Jerseys China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. China NFL Jerseys .J. -- New York Giants wide receiver Victor Cruz will miss the rest of the season after having surgery on his left knee. http://www.chinanfljerseys.top/ . Luis Suarezs double powered Liverpool to a 4-0 victory over Fulham, and Southampton easily overcame Hull 4-1 to continue the south coast clubs impressive start to the season. Liverpool and Southampton sent Chelsea down to fourth place as the west London club was held to 2-2 at home. Wholesale Cheap Jerseys . Barcelonas entertaining victory ensured the defending Spanish champions retained their share of the league lead with Atletico Madrid two rounds ahead of their meeting in the capital. Real Madrid needed a late goal by substitute Jese Rodriguez to earn a 3-2 victory at Valencia to stay in third place and three points behind its title rivals. Cheap Jerseys Online . Halladay signed a one-day contract with the Toronto Blue Jays on Monday that allowed the veteran right-hander to retire as a member of team with which he broke into the majors and spent the bulk of his distinguished 16-year career. NEWARK, N.J. -- A TV analyst for Major League Soccers Philadelphia Union pleaded guilty Tuesday to receiving nearly $500,000 in kickbacks for filling unneeded prescriptions for himself and recruiting others to the scheme.Peter Pappas, of Drexel Hill, Pennsylvania, pleaded guilty in federal court in Newark to conspiracy to commit health fraud. Hours later, the Union announced that Pappas contract had been terminated. The pharmaceutical salesman admitted he was recruited by a marketing company that was paid by pharmacies to refer people whose insurance paid for compounded medication including pain creams, scar creams and vitamins.Pappas admitted that he recruited others to join the scheme, including people using a health benefit program for service members and their families managed by the U.S. Department of Defense. He admitted that he attempted to recruit beneficiaries from TRICARE because they gave high reimbursements for compounded medication and cream, federal prosecutors said.Prosecutors said that while he received $481,773 from the marketing company, his employer, TRICARE and other insurance companies lost at least $3.dddddddddddd69 million. Pappas faces up to 10 years in prison and a $250,000 fine when he is sentenced on Oct. 25.The former goalkeeper on the defunct Philadelphia Kixx indoor soccer team has been the Unions TV analyst since 2014. He is a district sales manager for New Jersey-based pharmaceutical company Celgene, according to his LinkedIn page.On Twitter, he described himself as a Canadian former soccer pro turned Rx slinger.Pappas LinkedIn and Twitter pages were no longer available online late Tuesday afternoon.Pappas signed the plea deal in May, but Tim McDermott, the chief business officer for the Union, said that the team didnt find out about it until Tuesday.After reviewing the situation, we have decided to part ways with Peter Pappas, McDermott said in a statement. We want to thank him for his hard work and service to the club.Neither Celgene nor Pappas attorneys returned messages seeking comment. Cheap Authentic Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Cheap NFL Autographed Jerseys China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Store China Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Throwback Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys China NFL Hoodies Cheap Authentic Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Camo China NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8141 Themen und 8737 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen