Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

w while Elliott is No. 3. Benevides said the pre-season is also important for quarterback Chris Hart, who joined the team in the

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 03.09.2018 02:10
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

VANCOUVER -- Steve Doege will finally get a chance to travel in style Friday. The 22-year-old defensive lineman will be among some 60 B.C. Lions players taking a charter flight to Calgary for a CFL pre-season game the same evening against the Stampeders. A good performance will help him earn more flights instead of tiresome drives on the highway between Vancouver and his hometown of Kelowna, B.C. Doege, a 2012 territorial protection, split last season between the B.C. practice roster and his Okanagan Sun junior club. As a result, he drove for many hours getting to practices and games. This year, although he has a year of junior eligibility remaining, he hopes to take a road less travelled to the official start of his pro career. "It wasnt fun driving 12 hours a week," said Doege, who usually plays defensive end. After spending a season with the Lions while also earning Canadian Junior Football League all-star honours with the Sun, he is starting to feel more comfortable with the CFL club. "If I keep doing what Im doing, Im sure good things will happen," said Doege. Coach Mike Benevides and defensive line boss coach Carl Hairston tend to agree. They say he has a good chance to earn a spot on the main roster. According to Benevides, Doege has been one of the best players in camp, even after adding 20 pounds of muscle to 250. Of course, Doege must still prove himself in the pre-season, but the coaches will give him plenty of opportunities to shine. He is slated to play on regular downs and see extensive special-teams duty on punt returns and kickoff returns and, possibly, kickoffs against the Stamps. "Hes had a great camp," said Benevides. "He deserves (the playing time.) "Hes a hard-working guy. Those guys that work hard are the guys that I want on my football team." When Doege wasnt practising with the Lions or playing with the Sun, he spent four years working hard at a concrete-supply store. "It was a good job," said Doege, who also studied auto mechanics. "I couldnt complain. It got me the money I needed to play for my (football) training." Although Doege is young in comparison to some other Lions hopefuls, he started in football late. He did not take up the sport until he was 15, starting as a linebacker and running back in high school and the Sun. When the junior clubs defensive line suffered injuries, he moved there and never moved back. "Its a lot easier playing defensive end than the other two," he said. "Theres a lot more to know at the other positions." Meanwhile, Benevides will use the game to gain knowledge on his team. While winning is always the goal, the priority is to determine who should stay and who should go. The coach said it will a critical contest for quarterbacks Thomas DeMarco and Joey Elliott, a former Winnipeg Blue Bomber, who are trying to secure the backup job behind Travis Lulay. DeMarco is listed as No. 2 for now while Elliott is No. 3. Benevides said the pre-season is also important for quarterback Chris Hart, who joined the team in the spring and is listed fourth on the depth chart. "Theres a tremendous amount on the line for them," said Benevides. "Its no different than with (former backups) Mike Reilly and Travis Lulay in previous years." Note: The Lions released wide receivers William Cole and Travon Patterson and linebacker Kevin Reed on Thursday. cheap soccer jerseys . PAUL, Minn. wholesale jerseys authentic .C. -- Manny Malhotra had two goals and an assist, leading the Carolina Hurricanes to a 6-3 win over the Ottawa Senators on Saturday. http://www.authenticwholesalenfljerseys.com/ . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. cheap nike nfl jerseys . LOUIS -- St. wholesale soccer jerseys china . -- Damian Lillard and LaMarcus Alrdridge were again the go-to duo for the Trail Blazers against the Kings. If you follow Danica Patrick on Instagram, or just read enough posts on this website, you know she?takes fitness very seriously. It seems whenever shes not doing the whole NASCAR superstar thing, shes at the gym or practicing yoga somewhere.Of course, its no different during her offseason, and Patrick spent time working out Tuesday. Joined and filmed by boyfriend and fellow driver Ricky Stenhouse Jr., the 34-year-old attempted to do a handstand on two medicine balls. While she struggled at first, she continued (because duh, shes Danica Patrick) and ultimately nailed it.Do not try this at home, kids, unlless youre, you know, proficient at this kind of thing.dddddddddddd.Play time...... and determination. @prettyintensebydanica @warriorbydanica videographer - @stenhousejrA video posted by Danica Patrick (@danicapatrick) onDec 13, 2016 at 3:12pm PSTAlso, please note the product placement of her new Warrior clothing line. You are a marketing genius, Danica.See something entertaining on social media that you think deserves to be shared? Let me know on Twitter, @darcymaine_espn. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen