Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e end of his key lap.I dont think I would have made it into Q3, but there was a Ferrari going into the pits, I did two corners b

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 03.09.2018 02:09
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Fernando Alonso has refused to blame Sebastian Vettel for failing to make it into Q3, saying he simply was not quicker than 14th during qualifying at Hockenheim.After being eliminated from the middle session, Alonso was heard complaining about losing massive time to a Ferrari, which McLarens response confirmed to be Vettel. The Spaniard had shown encouraging pace throughout the weekend but said he only lost a fraction of time behind Vettel at the end of his key lap.I dont think I would have made it into Q3, but there was a Ferrari going into the pits, I did two corners behind it and lost a couple of hundredths, Alonso said. It wouldnt have been enough to move into Q3 so I dont want to complain about anything: I was 14th because I was the 14th quickest!I hit a kerb quite hard, I think I probably went over a bit of dirt and lost a small part of the car, but that was nothing much. I had done a 16.3s in the first lap and I managed a 16.1s in the last one, so I didnt lose much time with that.Alonso will actually start 13th after compatriot Carlos Sainz serves a grid penalty. The Spaniard thinks gaining positions at the start will be key to finishing in the points.Well try to get into the points, improve from where well be starting. Well try to gain some places off the line, because to gain points tomorrow we need to make places right from the start of the race. Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping . The International Olympic Committee released the official list of bid cities on Friday after the deadline for applications had passed. The candidates -- all previously announced in their own countries -- are: Almaty, Kazakhstan; Beijing; Krakow, Poland; Lviv, Ukraine; Oslo, Norway; and Stockholm. Jerseys NFL Wholesale . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. http://www.cheapnfljerseysonsale.us.com/ . -- For the first time in two months, an opponent was standing up to Alabama. Jerseys From China .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Cheap Jerseys Online . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. DENTON, Texas -- Derail Green made a 3-pointer with 19 seconds left to help North Texas edge Hartford 81-78 in the Scarlet Knight Showcase on Sunday.Greens jumper made it 80-76. On the next possession, Hartfords Jalen Ross missed a 3, but John Carroll grabbed the board, scored, and was fouled. But Carroll missed the potential game-tying free throw. UNTs J-Mychal Reese came down with the rebound and was fouled by Carroll. Reese made 1 of 2 free thrrows with 7 seconds left to provide the final margin.ddddddddddddA.J. Lawson led North Texas (3-3) with 17 points. Deckie Johnson had 15 points, Green finished with 12 and Reese ended with 10 points and six assists.Hartford (1-6) was led by Ross 29 points. He went 11 of 22 from the field and 5 of 11 on 3-point attempts. Cheap NFL T-shirts Discount Jerseys Wholesale NFL Gear Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Nike NFL Jerseys Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping China Jerseys Cheap Stitched Jerseys NFL Jerseys China Jerseys NFL Cheap Cheap Stitched Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Authentic ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen