Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

How is it not a rivalry? I have everything that she wants in life," said Rousey, who repeatedly made obscene gestures at the cha

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.08.2018 01:40
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LONG POND, Pa. -- When NASCAR announced revisions to the foot box and floorboard areas would be optional for all races except for restrictor-plate events in 2017 until full implementation in 2018, it put teams in the familiar position of trying to determine whether to go with safety or speed.It really is no decision. Kyle Busch broke his right leg and left foot in a crash in 2015 but he knows his team wont make the proposed changes unless they have to.The increased thickness of the firewall with other elements of the redesign will make the cars handle so differently and it would be a competitive disadvantage to run them.I doubt youll see teams implementing them into their cars too early before theyre mandatory, Busch said. It just doesnt make sense to us. Obviously were all competitors and were going to build cars to the capabilities that we know how to make them as fast and as light and everything as possible.If they would implement a rule where you make all of these changes and youre able to run your car 25 pounds light, then we would all do it right away. But adding weight to the cars and then being able to take that weight back out is going to be a challenge for some of these teams so its going to be a bit tricky.This change isnt as simple as changing a suspension piece or a body panel. It is a big enough change that all chassis will need to be recertified by NASCAR.The weight in the firewall added is above the center of gravity -- above the master cylinder -- that it isnt low enough to help performance and forward bite, Team Penske competition director Travis Geisler said.Its a massive rebuild of the car, Geisler said. It definitely is a big departure from how were building them right now.Teams usually build at least some new Daytona and Talladega cars every year, so they can start working on those changes now for next season. Geisler said it might be possible to retrofit current cars but that is debatable.He said there is a 1-inch toeboard foam that is being developed as part of the new designs. Any driver with long legs would not be able to start using the foam before then, but smaller drivers possibly could put that foam in the current car.There are some drivers that can put that in today and never even notice it ... because their feet are so far back, Geisler said.Chevrolets Sprint Cup manager Alba Colon said changes like this take time no matter how quickly everyone would want to implement as soon as possible for safety.When you make a change like this, you need some time to figure out the whole thing, Colon said. You have already put all these [current] vehicles in your computer systems and simulation. You will have to go and change everything again.The one concern likely is the challenge of making the cars so stiff that no energy is absorbed by the car in an accident.Obviously theres some debate as to whether or not stiffening up the cars make them too stiff when we crash and you dont have the opportunity to absorb the crash itself through the car like IndyCars, Busch said.We would all say those cars absorb the crash obviously. I feel like with our advancements in the SAFER Barriers that were trying to make sure that the walls absorb our crashes and the cars stay intact for the drivers so we dont have injuries like we saw with myself or potentially have seen with Austin Dillons [2015 Daytona] crash. Wholesale Jerseys China . The 15th-ranked Canadian men lost the opening two games of their European tour: 19-15 to No. 17 Georgia and 21-20 to No. Authentic Cheap NFL Jerseys .Y. -- The Buffalo Sabres have recalled forward Kevin Porter and defenceman Chad Ruhwedel from the minors as part of a five-player roster shuffle made by the NHLs worst team. http://www.cheapjerseysusaauthentic.com/ . It was just business as usual for the Thunder at home. Durant scored 32 points and the Thunder beat the Bulls 107-95 on Thursday night for their eighth straight win. Cheap Jerseys Authentic .H. -- Matt Kenseth made it 2 for 2 in the Chase, holding off teammate Kyle Busch to win Sunday at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. NFL Jerseys China Cheap . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom.LOS ANGELES -- When four UFC champions and their next opponents stood together on a stage Tuesday amid camera flashes and raucous cheers, the happiest man was in the middle. UFC President Dana White has healthy fighters, pleased television partners and a tantalizing slate of upcoming fall fights. Its a big change from last year, when White spent untold months scrambling to replace injured stars and plugging holes in an ambitious schedule that devolved into a patchwork slate for mixed martial arts dominant promotion. "It feels good to run your business again," White said. "Youre on your heels the whole year, rebuilding cards that were already built and not focusing on building your business. Right now, everything couldnt be better." The unprecedented cancellation of UFC 151 last September was the lowest point in a year crammed with injury postponements and underwhelming cards. Many fans thought the UFC had booked too many shows with not enough quality fights to fill the schedule demands of its television deal with Fox. "Last year, we had main events and co-main events falling off every card," White said. "This year doesnt compare to last year. Were really building some momentum, and these fighters are going to keep it going." White largely blames last years problems on injuries, and most of his important fighters are healthy heading into the fall. Every star fighter on stage for the promotional event at a downtown Los Angeles theatre is eager for a starring role this fall. Georges St. Pierre, Ronda Rousey, Jon Jones and Cain Velasquez displayed their title belts and signed autographs for hundreds of fans on the Hollywood stop of an unusual six-day, 11-city promotional tour stretching across three continents. The champions traded barbs and posed for faceoffs with challengers Johny Hendricks, Miesha Tate, Alexander Gustafsson and Junior Dos Santos. St. Pierre, Rousey and Velasquez drew the biggest cheers from the crowd, which reserved its biggest boos for Jones and Tate. Jones, whose refusal to accept a late replacement opponent at UFC 151 partly forced the cards cancellation, has become an antihero to UFC fans despite his sparkling record and boundless talent. "You guys like to boo me, Im realizing," Jones said with a grin to the jeering fans.dddddddddddd "I feel like Im growing up in front of an audience. But its fun. Its a great business to work in." Jones and Gustafsson will meet for the light heavyweight title in Toronto on Sept. 21. Hendricks gets his long-anticipated shot at welterweight champion St. Pierre in Las Vegas on Nov. 16, while Velasquez and Dos Santos will complete their trilogy of title fights in Houston on Oct. 19. Rousey, the UFCs breakout star of the last year since the promotion opened a womens division, defends her bantamweight title against Tate on Dec. 28 in Las Vegas. Rousey and Tate were the only fighters betraying a serious dislike at the promotional stop, exchanging insults to the fans delight. "How is it not a rivalry? I have everything that she wants in life," said Rousey, who repeatedly made obscene gestures at the challenger. "She just has a way of irritating me," Tate replied. "Its really more of a personal thing." The world tour features most of the UFCs biggest names, but it doesnt include Anderson Silva, whose streak of 10 straight middleweight title defences ended earlier this month with his shocking stoppage loss to Chris Weidman. Their rematch will headline the UFCs traditional year-end Las Vegas show on a card also featuring Rousey and Tate, but Silva had sponsorship commitments that prevented him and Weidman from joining the tour. Silvas defeat served as a sobering warning to St. Pierre and Jones, two long-reigning champions who have often seemed as untouchable as Silva. St. Pierre will risk his streak of eight consecutive title defences against Hendricks, the bearded wrestler who has waited years for his opportunity. "I would never take anything for granted or look past any opponent," St. Pierre said, still smarting from his stunning upset loss to Matt Serra in 2007. "I made a mistake before, and I paid for it, and Ill never do that again." Hendricks and Gustafsson are eager for their long-awaited title shots, and Hendricks believes hes ready to end the Canadian welterweight stars reign. "Im stronger than anybody he has ever faced," Hendricks said. "I hit harder than anybody he has ever faced. Im quicker than anybody he has ever faced." Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen