Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 30.08.2018 01:39
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Golfer Emiliano Grillo was sent into panic mode in Rio airport after an airline mislaid his clubs ahead of the Olympic Games.?The Argentinian is due to tee off in Rio on Thursday morning, but his preparations were hugely disrupted by the American Airlines mishap.Grillo, ranked 39th in the world, tweeted in desperation on Monday evening:He continued to document the frantic hunt for his clubs on social media as he feared missing out on golfs return to the Olympics:He even asked his followers to vote in a poll, asking if they thought his clubs were in New York, Rio, Hong Kong or Ibiza.But there was a happy ending on Tuesday morning as Grillo tweeted a picture of himself hugging his recovered bag:The mens golf tournament at Rio 2016 is August 11-14, with the womens August 17-20.Press Association Sport contributed to this report. Billy TurnerJersey . "It was nerve-wracking, but we pulled through," said Collaros, who threw four touchdown passes to lead the Toronto Argonauts (8-4) to a 33-27 win over the Calgary Stampeders (9-3) in front of 28,781 fans at McMahon Stadium. Cheap Football Broncos Jerseys . Mickelson barely made the cut but had the best round of the day with nine birdies and an eagle coupled with two bogeys to sit two shots behind leader Craig Lee of Scotland. Lee shot a 69 for a 12-under 204 total. "I just love the fact I am in contention and have an opportunity in my first tournament of the year here in Abu Dhabi," Mickelson said. http://www.cheapbroncosjerseyssale.com/?tag=demarcus-warejersey-sale .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Marquette KingJersey . The Croatian served 21 aces and hit 42 winners against Sijsling, who double-faulted to give Cilic a 4-3 lead in the deciding set. "All the players, they know me and they were really happy to see me and they were really happy that this is over for me," Cilic said. Jared VeldheerJersey . "Jeff is a hard worker who was an important special-teams contributor for us last season," said Stamps GM John Hufnagel.We had microphones on the Denver Broncos defence and heard them discuss a play which immediately resulted in a touchdown. REPORT: Denver win Super Bowl All the details of Broncos 24-10 win DeMarcus Ware can clearly be heard in this video diishing out instructions to his team-mates and telling them exactly how he demands they deal with the Carolina Panthers during their Super Bowl 50 win.ddddddddddddWatch what happened straight after Wares instructions... Also See: Broncos win Super Bowl Manning considers future WATCH: Broncos brutal defence Newtons frustration Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen