Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

ntering the NFL Draft after his junior campaign last year, but the Eagles rare subpar season left him wanting a better end. Plus

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 17.08.2018 02:05
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

Philadelphia Eagles rookie linebacker Joe Walker tore the ACL in his left knee Thursday night against the Pittsburgh Steelers, a source confirmed to ESPNs Adam Caplan.The Philadelphia Daily News was first to report Walkers injury Friday.The seventh-round pick out of Oregon has impressed Eagles coaches this summer and was a good bet to make the teams 53-man roster, particularly given the lack of proven depth behind starters Jordan Hicks, Mychal Kendricks and Nigel Bradham.Walker reportedly felt a pop in the knee when trying to make a tackle on a kickoff at the end of the opening half. An MRI this morning showed an ACL tear but no other damage, the source told Caplan.Looking to bolster the position, the Eagles have been in negotiations, according to ESPNs Adam Schefter, with veteran free agent Stephen Tulloch, who has played for defensive coordinator Jim Schwartz in the past. Air Jordan From China .ca. Kerry, Just watched the shootout in the Coyotes/Leafs game and I have to ask, why was the James van Riemsdyk goal allowed to count? All of the video replays we were shown on TV were inconclusive about whether the puck had entirely crossed the line or not. Cheap Air Jordan Australia For Sale . Haas said he "felt a lot of pain" in his right shoulder when he slammed his racket to the ground in frustration after losing his serve at 3-3 in the first set. http://www.airjordancheapaustralia.com/ .Y. - New York City has been selected to host the NBA All-Star weekend in 2015, with the game played at Madison Square Garden and the slam dunk contest and other skills events held at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn. Discount Air Jordan Australia Online . Irving scored 23 points, Tristan Thompson had 20 points and 10 rebounds and the Cavaliers beat the Denver Nuggets 117-109 on Friday night. Clearance Air Jordan Australia Store . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. (STATS) -- Its ironic that Eastern Washington wide receiver Cooper Kupp recognizes numbers can lie. The fifth-year senior says so because he believes the most complete performance of his career was against Idaho State last season, although it doesnt reflect statistically.In that win, he liked his blocking, how he gained yards after catches, perhaps that he threw for a touchdown.What doesnt lie are the numbers attached to Kupps many records. He already holds not just the FCS record but the Division I career record for receiving yards (5,924) and touchdown receptions (68), and hes on the verge of the trifecta with the most career receptions.Heading into the third-ranked Eagles Senior Day Saturday against Idaho State, Kupps 389 receptions are just six behind the Division I and FCS record 395 that Elons Terrell Hudgins had from 2006-09.I think its a great honor, the 6-foot-2, 215-pounder from Yakima, Washington, said. He owns 12 FCS, eight Big Sky Conference and 21 school records.Obviously, theres been some great players that have come through the FCS, and great receivers. But really I think its a testament to the team that Ive played on, the coaches that Ive been able to learn under. You arent able to do those kinds of things without great teammates and guys around you. Ive been pleased to play with some quarterbacks that have been able to do some exceptional things here.Its hardly mattered whether Vernon Adams, Jordan West, Reilly Hennessey or, this season, Gage Gabrud has thrown passes to Kupp, he will go down as the most accomplished wide receiver in FCS history. He is a three-time first-team All-American, the 2013 Jerry Rice Award winner as FCS freshman of the year, and the 2015 Walter Payton Award winner as the FCS offensive player of the year.ddddddddddddThis season, he has caught 78 passes for 1,160 yards and 12 touchdowns. The yards and TDs lead the FCS, and he missed 1 1/2 games because of a shoulder injury.Technically speaking, I think the best thing a receiver can do is believe that hes never a finished product, said the 23-year-old Kupp, one of 12 Eagles seniors.My strengths are crisp route running and being able to separate from the defender, and thats vertically or laterally, and give the quarterback a chance to get me the ball and be able to make plays.Kupp considered entering the NFL Draft after his junior campaign last year, but the Eagles rare subpar season left him wanting a better end. Plus, he and his wife Anna werent ready to leave the friends, teammates and coaches behind -- people and families that were very blessed to have in our lives now, and wouldnt be there if we hadnt chosen to come back, he said.Eastern Washington (8-1, 6-0) isnt just in contention for a Big Sky championship -- which would be a third for Kupp, and fourth counting his 2012 season on the scout team -- but perhaps the schools second FCS national championship (the Eagles won in 2010).We do have lofty goals for ourselves as a team, and that goal is to win a national championship, he said. We have some stepping-stones to get there obviously, and its still a long ways away. We just have to take it one step at a time and focus on the steps ahead of us here, but always in the back of our head we always have that goal that at the end of the day, were working toward something great. Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jersyes Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys cheap jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Jerseys ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8162 Themen und 8758 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen