Willkommen im Weihnachtsforum von PlanetXmas

e his physical. Hes a top-notch horse that fills a niche we dont have here.Effinex had three trainers, but Jimmy Jerkens took ov

in Weihnachts-Forum von Planet Xmas 03.08.2018 02:25
von jcy123 • 5.628 Beiträge

LAUSANNE, Switzerland -- IOC president Thomas Bach says he will ask Russian authorities for help to stop hackers, who have released confidential medical files of Olympic athletes.The IOC president appears to acknowledge that cyberattacks on a World Anti-Doping Agency database are linked to Russia.Olympic gymnastics champion Simon Biles, tennis star Venus Williams and Tour de France winner Chris Froome are among 29 athletes whose medical files were published this week.WADA blamed retaliation for investigations into a Russian state-backed doping program including at the 2014 Sochi Olympics.Bach says the IOC will help WADA, including communicating with the Russian authorities, to underline the seriousness of the issue and request all possible assistance to stop the hackers.Bach has been seen as an ally of Russia since being elected in 2013. Cheap 49ers Jerseys . Vokoun departed practice on Saturday morning after discovering swelling in his thigh. He was taken to a local hospital where the clot was revealed. The club announced the surgery following a 5-3 exhibition loss to the Columbus Blue Jackets. Marcell Harris Jersey . Thats not a comment on the suspension that banished the Portland Winterhawks general manager and coach from his Western Hockey League teams bench for most of the 2012-13 season. http://www.authentic49ersshopnfl.com/richie-james-jersey/ .com) - The Edmonton Oilers and Vancouver Canucks both take aim at their first wins of the season on Saturday, as the Canucks open their home slate at Rogers Arena. Tarvarius Moore Jersey . The giant slalom world champion slipped during her first run in the morning, landing on her back and then twisting forward before getting her leg caught in the protective material on the side of the slope. 49ers Youth Jerseys . The deal is pending a physical, assistant general manager Bobby Evans said. Traded from Seattle to Baltimore on Aug. 30, Morse also can play first base and right field to give manager Bruce Bochy some flexibility in writing his lineup. Effinex, a Grade 1 winner and the third-richest New York-bred earner of all-time, has been retired and will stand stud at Barry Ostragers Questroyal Stud North in Stillwater, N.Y., it was announced Tuesday.Effinex, a son of Mineshaft owned by the Tri-Bone Stables managed by Russell Cohen, won 9 races from 28 career starts and earned $3,312,950. Only dual classic winner Funny Cide ($3,529,412) and the Japanese-based A Shin Forward ($3,421,360) earned more among New York-breds.Effinex won two runnings of the Grade 2 Suburban at Belmont Park and captured the Grade 1 Clark Handicap at Churchill Downs in 2015. That victory came four weeks after he finished second to Triple Crown winner American Pharoah in the Breeders Cup Classic at Keeneland.This year, in addition to winning the Suburban, Effinex also won the Grade 2 Oaklawn Handicap. He finished second to Hoppertunity in the Jockey Club Gold Cup and then went off form, finishing seventh in the Breeders Cup Classic behind Arrogate and sixth in last weeks Clark Handicap to Gun Runner.Cohen said he had offers from several farms in and out of the U.S., but decided to keep hiim in New York.ddddddddddddHes going to stand here in New York where I can go see him when I want to, Cohen said. He owes me nothing. I owe him everything. It was such a difficult decision because hes so freaking sound that if I gave him a couple of months off hed come back and do great.At Questroyal, the soon-to-be 6-year-old Effinex will join a stallion cast that includes Boys At Tosconova, Courageous Cat, Golden Ticket, and Majestic City.Whats not to like? said Mike Brown, farm manager for Questroyal North. He danced every dance, hes a classic dirt horse that earned more than $3 million. Russell says hes physically imposing and I think the breeders should love his physical. Hes a top-notch horse that fills a niche we dont have here.Effinex had three trainers, but Jimmy Jerkens took over his training in the summer of 2014 and had him for his last 21 starts, winning six.The horse was fantastic, Jerkens said. He did far for more for me than I ever thought possible and Ill never forget him. Youth NFL Jerseys Wholesale Wholesale Jerseys Nike NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale Jerseys 2020 China Jerseys White NFL Jerseys Cheap ' ' '

nach oben springen

Weihnachten kommt immer sehr plötzlich ...
Besucher

Wir begrüßen unser neuestes Mitglied: eeffrrr151
Forum Statistiken
Das Forum hat 8142 Themen und 8738 Beiträge.

Xobor Einfach ein eigenes Xobor Forum erstellen